• Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ay, with you here I can use an example!

For example, in Kimetsu no Yaiba. We see the backstories of the demons and we also see Tanjiro sympathising with them and understand what led to them becoming what they are. However they are still unforgivable and justice has to be delivered.

That's what I think will happen with Orochi. We'll be able to sympathise with him but eventually when Wano gets heated much later, he will be brought down hard.
Exactly, like the spider mom... Most beautiful death ever

On topic, Orochi's death doesn't have to be a cruel one. He probably lost his way at some point and someone will remind him what he did wrong.

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Exactly, like the spider mom... Most beautiful death ever

On topic, Orochi's death doesn't have to be a cruel one. He probably lost his way at some point and someone will remind him what he did wrong.
And I'm willing to bet that will be either Kin'emon or Momonosuke. Or Hiyori even!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And I'm willing to bet that will be either Kin'emon or Momonosuke. Or Hiyori even!
No Hyori is dead set on killing him. Momo doesn't show much interest in him. Same for Kin'emon
I think Denjirou or a former servant like him who was in Udon will do it

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
No Hyori is dead set on killing him. Momo doesn't show much interest in him. Same for Kin'emon
I think Denjirou or a former servant like him who was in Udon will do it
So poetic if it was no important character, but a random slave from Udon like you said. Whatever it might be, I'm sure Oda will give us a good conclusion to so much build-up cause Orochi has been given so much gas over the arc.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So poetic if it was no important character, but a random slave from Udon like you said. Whatever it might be, I'm sure Oda will give us a good conclusion to so much build-up cause Orochi has been given so much gas over the arc.
With the full war on Onigashima and knowing Orochi He's probably going to run back in the Capital.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I mentioned the possibility of Kaido perhaps committing seppuku at some point...but maybe Wano will end with Orochi being graciously allowed to demonstrate some backbone in the final moments of his life instead; take responsibility and go out like a man, kinda like a certain somebody from a rather famous manga about a former samurai and father now turned wandering vengeful assassin..

And just to tie the poetic knot on the tale, maybe the man who initially started the arc condemned to this fate will ironically be the one acting as the second/executioner to the now-former Shogun of Wano. Revenge...and a lil sympathy...rolled into one gesture.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
With the full war on Onigashima and knowing Orochi He's probably going to run back in the Capital.
I mentioned the possibility of Kaido perhaps committing seppuku at some point...but maybe Wano will end with Orochi being graciously allowed to demonstrate some backbone in the final moments of his life instead; take responsibility and go out like a man, kinda like a certain somebody from a rather famous manga about a former samurai and father now turned wandering vengeful assassin..

And just to tie the poetic knot on the tale, maybe the man who initially started the arc condemned to this fate will ironically be the one acting as the second/executioner to the now-former Shogun of Wano. Revenge...and a lil sympathy...rolled into one gesture.
Hmm that'll be interesting to see who kills Orochi in the end since the possibilities are endless. I could be wrong about the Ame no Habakiri being the one to kill him. Denjiro or a slave or soneone else (maybe someone from Ebisu??) killing Orochi would be pretty fitting.

Also i just realized about Kid and Killer, especially with Killer's SMILE situation.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hmm that'll be interesting to see who kills Orochi in the end since the possibilities are endless. I could be wrong about the Ame no Habakiri being the one to kill him. Denjiro or a slave or soneone else (maybe someone from Ebisu??) killing Orochi would be pretty fitting.

Also i just realized about Kid and Killer, especially with Killer's SMILE situation.
Yeah how the hell are they going to cure killer.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Chopper cured Queen's Mummy virus so maybe he can find a way? That'd be helpful in getting Kid to warm up to Luffy.
That's gonna put Chopper on a different level knowledge wise

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Maybe Killer’s solution lies in eating a working SMILE or legit zoan df. One theory I’ve seen thrown around is that the failed SMILES are unbalanced so far as the human/animal dynamic goes...whatever oversaturated amount of human factor/dna/whatever is supercharging the uniquely human capability of laughter — alluded to by the seemingly anecdotal observations of the Ebisu village — in the SMILE victims.

The answer? Countering that with some animal mojo.

Just a thought. I dunno if that’s something Oda would go with, as it’d basically amount to curing the affects of drugs with more drugs, which isn’t a treatment I see Oda looking to champion..

So Imma go with Killer being cured by some kinda more natural herbal medicine which will become a major plot going forward when ( or if ) the Strawhats travel to China. We’ve already been given a glimpse with Tsuru’s poison-cleansing tea afterall....the power of nature when compared to overwrought science, natural remedies versus an excess of manufactured drugs

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Maybe Killer’s solution lies in eating a working SMILE or legit zoan df. One theory I’ve seen thrown around is that the failed SMILES are unbalanced so far as the human/animal dynamic goes...whatever oversaturated amount of human factor/dna/whatever is supercharging the uniquely human capability of laughter — alluded to by the seemingly anecdotal observations of the Ebisu village — in the SMILE victims.

The answer? Countering that with some animal mojo.

Just a thought. I dunno if that’s something Oda would go with, as it’d basically amount to curing the affects of drugs with more drugs, which isn’t a treatment I see Oda looking to champion..

So Imma go with Killer being cured by some kinda more natural herbal medicine which will become a major plot going forward when ( or if ) the Strawhats travel to China. We’ve already been given a glimpse with Tsuru’s poison-cleansing tea afterall....the power of nature when compared to overwrought science, natural remedies versus an excess of manufactured drugs
Man I rly love reading your thoughts!

What do you think about Vegapunk in Wano in relationship with SMILE and Orochis demand?
Will it still happen now that the fire festival is about to start?

I pretty much think it fits in the "end of arc" -sheme. Similair to Dressrosa when Sengoku entered the plot out of nowhere.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Man I rly love reading your thoughts!

What do you think about Vegapunk in Wano in relationship with SMILE and Orochis demand?
Will it still happen now that the fire festival is about to start?

I pretty much think it fits in the "end of arc" -sheme. Similair to Dressrosa when Sengoku entered the plot out of nowhere.
I dunno. Some people have put out the idea of God Valley itself being Punk’s base of ops, sorta like Punk Hazzard Z. I can dig that.

I’ve mentioned the possibility of the shadowy Rocks alliance attempting to kidnap Vegapunk ( and several other geniuses of the One Piece landscape ) at one point - Reverie being my guess at the time. I’m also all but certain the Strawhats are taking a journey to the Center of the Earth Jules Verne style at some point, so perhaps Punk will play the role of the stock eccentric professor? Either way, I think he’ll likely come along for the ride at some point, be it as a captive or a temp guest on the Sunny on some massive Infodump arc.

• Love

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I dunno. Some people have put out the idea of God Valley itself being Punk’s base of ops, sorta like Punk Hazzard Z. I can dig that.

I’ve mentioned the possibility of the shadowy Rocks alliance attempting to kidnap Vegapunk ( and several other geniuses of the One Piece landscape ) at one point - Reverie being my guess at the time. I’m also all but certain the Strawhats are taking a journey to the Center of the Earth Jules Verne style at some point, so perhaps Punk will play the role of the stock eccentric professor? Either way, I think he’ll likely come along for the ride at some point, be it as a captive or a temp guest on the Sunny on some massive Infodump arc.
Yes :love: I think the same way, just don't know what Jules Verne is. But I am so much excited for Vegapunks involvement into the story and the next info dump arc.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jules Verne is the author of famous literary scifi classics such as 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and Journey to the Center of the Earth.

• Wow
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jules Verne is the author of famous literary scifi classics such as 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and Journey to the Center of the Earth.
There was a popular theory years ago that Raftel might be underground, centre of earth type of arc is a big posibility, as is the Moon Arc, when you think of it logically (in one piece logic) Emerald City should be underground too.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There was a popular theory years ago that Raftel might be underground, centre of earth type of arc is a big posibility, as is the Moon Arc, when you think of it logically (in one piece logic) Emerald City should be underground too.
I’m leaning heavily towards All Blue and the Ultimate Panacea being found there as well. One’s a prehistoric Hollow Earth ocean, the latter’s a mushroom w/ ultra recuperative powers.

Here also is where the source of all life of One Piece Earth can be found. The Garden of Eden basically resides in the Underworld, ie Hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom