Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It looks like we are now about to reach the end of the Oden flashback, we still have to see Oden giving Kaido his scar and also Moria stealing Ryuma's corpse and Shusui.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
so the official thing is definitely better than what was available before... I still miss JB :pepehands: their translation had life to it

I really wonder what Roger said to Rayleigh.
And now it feels more obvious that the narrative is from Odens perspective, I totally forgot the flashback is partly told like his logbook. That's why Akataro as Shanks for example. And that he lied when he said "no tears were shed" but in reality everyone was crying :catcry:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I feel like Oden is going to end up killing the Clone Clone no Mi user and then he's going to let his guard down, have Roger and Whitebeard over for one last talk and then Kaido will strike with Orochi
I really want that clone user to die horribly so i'll be happy if Oden cuts her down
[automerge]1579540595[/automerge]
Thats why I think Oden will beat Kaidou in a first fight anything else wouldn't make much sense. Especially because they would have 5 years to gather allies.
If that happens, it's a good inverted foreshadow of Luffy and Kidd vs Kaido. Especially since both lost to him and got stronger for revenge.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder who those allies were that everyone in odens part has been eradicated..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom