One Piece Chapter 973
Title: The Kouzuki Clan

SCANS
Denjiro?! Really?!
It's the truth, Hiyori-sama
Is that so... Kawamatsu did that....!
This face haunted by a ghost called fury
Even Kin'emon and the Scabbards won't recognize it..!! That's favorable
Until the moment when the decisive war comes, even if they are allies, please don't tell a word about myself
Instead of Kawamatsu, from this day on I will be the one that protects you
Please use the name "Komurasaki"

Are you really an inhabitant of the capital?
The Kyoushiro family huh?
I've heard about your fame!! You say you will protect me?
It'd be a honour for me, Shogun Orochi!
Money!! Women!! Soldiers!! Anything you need, I will operate
Muhaha
He's overdoing it!! Who is that man
What resourcefulness!! And he's talented too

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 973 QUICK SUMMARY
Summary of the spoiler

973話 光月の一族

モモや侍達を未来へ飛ばしその後息絶えるトキ

侍達が死んだ証拠が見つからず恐れるオロチ

傳ジローは正体を隠すため見た目を変え狂死郎と名乗り子分を作り
自分を押し殺してオロチにつきヒョウ五郎親分にとって代わる侠客に

一方で丑三つ小僧として蔵の金を盗んでもいた

その後河松とはぐれ都に紛れ込んだ日和を発見し正体を明かし
決戦の瞬間まで自分の正体は味方にも言わないでくれと頼み
河松に代わって守るため小紫と名乗って生活させることに
In the cover, Gotti counter attacks.

• Orochi was afraid when they couldn't find the dead bodies of Oden's Samurai
  • Denjiro changed his appearance to hide his identity and then persuaded Orochi to replace Boss Hyogoro as the new Yakuza chief.
  • Denjiro was also stealing money from the capital under the disguise of Ushimtsu Kozou
  • Later he found Hiyori in the Flower capital who had separated from Kawamatsu.
  • He told her to hide her identity until the final decisive battle. Hence she changed her name to Komurasaki.
  • He then took Komurasaki under his wing and protected her on behalf of Kawamatsu.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great spoiler!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lol I thought for sure the flashback was over. Well this reveal was mostly expected, hopefully we get a real counterpart on Orochi's side 'cause they're lacking Samurais. Wano in general.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well I'm very curious to see where Kaido crushing Momonosuke is gonna go.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
KYOSHIRO IS DENJIRO!!!!!
[automerge]1583386502[/automerge]
Lol I thought for sure the flashback was over. Well this reveal was mostly expected, hopefully we get a real counterpart on Orochi's side 'cause they're lacking Samurais. Wano in general.
The counterpart is probably the traitor. Who will likely get exposed and killed soon

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Blessed chapter, so we see Toki's death and short glipses of what happen after Hiyori left Kawamatsu, this has got to be the end of flashback. I think we go back to present time half way or 3/4 mark of this chapter.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Anyone come up with a character guide for Wano? I've been lost in who is who since just before the flashbacks started. (Yea this is normal, but it's sooo much worse in Wano. :blobworried: )

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kyoshiro being Denjirou was actually the most obvious thing. Also with Hiyoris reaction after hearing about "Witchinghour Boy" (followed by the reveal that it is not Yasu) it was quiet obvious Kyoshiro also have to be Witchinghour Boy.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah...even boiling alive was not enough ! Don't like when fans deny obvious death in OP.
True! That's the pattern Oda is using, don't u notice? Killing off great char after a big reveal about the story...

That just proves, lemme segue a bit, that jimbei is still alive

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That's the most well, lemme sugarcoat it, least alluding theory ever. Keeping Oden alive makes the story the worsr ever.
A friend of mine told me about a new theory "Oden is the traitor"...
He send me a YouTube-link, my answer "Oden is dead"...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kyoshiro being Denjiro isn't what we should discuss now, everyone expected this anyway
The real question is, if Denjiro was so close to Orochi all this time & his most Loyal Servant, how come he doesn't know who the Traitor is?!
I mean the guy is basically Orochi's Right Hand Man, Yakuza Leader, a Scabbard & Witching Hour Boy, there is no way someone who can maintain these Four Roles can't know about Traitor who is helping Orochi

There are Three Possibilities:

1. Denjiro does know who the Traitor is but won't reveal it (At least not yet, perhaps he is trying to stop him in Secret)
2. Not even Orochi know who the Traitor is
3. Denjiro is actually working with the Traitor and they have their Reasons

I doubt it's the second one, simply because Kaido & Orochi seem to trust this Traitor Info so much that they were ready to move all their Army based on his Leaks, and i don't see how Kaido & Orochi can do that if the identity of Traitor was a Mystery to them too

So it's the other two possibilities and Denjiro most probably knows who Traitor is, the real question is what he is doing about it?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So it's the other two possibilities and Denjiro most probably knows who Traitor is, the real question is what he is doing about it?
M placing my bets on your first option.. He knew he had to wait for the next big war and there's no reason for him to stop him before that point in time till the group has regrouped and the messiah has arrived.

If he stopped him, then that would defeat the purpose ofwaiting for 20 years.. He would be eradicated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom