Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 975
Title: Kinemon's Plan

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.

CHAPTER IS OUT ON

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 975 QUICK SUMMARY
Coming Soon...

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I love how clueless Kin is to Denjiro's praises. Lmao.. Denjiro is such a presumptuous man.. If he wasn't the smartest scabbard, no one will be able to do it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mediocre chapter for me sadly :( No interesting or unexpected reveal for us but only for the Straw Hats & alliance + mostly talk about what has been missing and some back and forth. Though, I love that the next chapter begins with the raid and no more delays. Let's fucking go!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I love how Asura & Zoro got a bit tense when Denjiro showed up.
This confirms Denjiro is the strongest of the scabbards alongside Asura, especially both appear on the same shot in the anime opening.

But RIP Denjiro's badass afro hair. I like his Kyoshiro's look much better. :feelsbadman:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gosh, Law, Kid and Luffy in his Gear 4 Form!!!:love::poggers::pandaawn: Damn, this chapter is hype and what we all wished, came true! The ships all together on the sea look so great. Oda outdid himself again. I really get memories of that last chase on Luffy in WCI:oops: I think we will get to see King or Big Mom's ship in the next one, if the Alliance is unlucky. I really wanna see a big swarm of soldiers meeting the numbers and the gifters at this point, so we can have a clash between humans and monsters :poggers::pandaevil:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So when is Kanjuro going to die? Who will execute him?

Momo needs to be freed.

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What a fantafabuloustic chapter! :catsweatcry:The supernova trio at it again! 5400 members of the alliance are there! Now imagine if Strawhat Grand Fleet + Marco and WB pirates show up, the alliance will have over 10 000 members! :catsweatcry:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And holy crap...I just noticed that Kid effortlessly "teleported" himself to the enemy's ship.
So his DF allows him to pull/push himself to metals that are quite far, which basically grants him the ability to fly with insane speed.
I'm excited to see his awakening. He's gonna be the Magneto of One Piece. :monkaOMEGA:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yes and we seem to disregard how Denjori cut the ship in two with a massive air slash..
That is post ts Zoro not even trying level. So we shouldn't put too much value on it. Though, he seems to be the strongest scabbard considering how he handled Zoro before.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And holy crap...I just noticed that Kid effortlessly "teleported" himself to the enemy's ship.
So his DF allows him to pull/push himself to metals that are quite far, which basically grants him the ability to fly with insane speed.
I'm excited to see his awakening. He's gonna be the Magneto of One Piece. :monkaOMEGA:
I didn't notice that.. Which page?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't want the man to die..
agree with this, only fix if oden alive somehow...

Kanjuro got deep issues, and was used by orochie. He not right in the head.

though maybe oda will kill him off, in self redeeming way. but it still does not feel right when see his flashback.

he was ready to die with oden, but at same time he did that reporting..ugh
[automerge]1584719901[/automerge]
he been suicidal from the start as a kid, he messed up in the head.

For me that, not setting right with just killing him off.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And he has a chance to redeem himself if only the scabbards themselves will show love towards him. E-Z

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kanjuro will redeem himself, he can draw a bomb and wear it and go all in allahu akbar style on Orochi. :pepeclown:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
agree with this, only fix if oden alive somehow...

Kanjuro got deep issues, and was used by orochie. He not right in the head.

though maybe oda will kill him off, in self redeeming way. but it still does not feel right when see his flashback.

he was ready to die with oden, but at same time he did that reporting..ugh
[automerge]1584719901[/automerge]

he been suicidal from the start as a kid, he messed up in the head.

For me that, not setting right with just killing him off.
He also said he doesn't feel emotions and yet was furious and cursing at Kinemon for sabotaging him. Sorry but Kanjuro needs to go.
[automerge]1584726839[/automerge]
Kanjuro will redeem himself, he can draw a bomb and wear it and go all in allahu akbar style on Orochi. :pepeclown:
I'm cool with this since it guarantees both die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom