Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Is it just me or Page One's Personality looks different than when he fought Sanji, i didn't expect this was his character
Ulti and Page One are siblings, I think thats the main reason why they treat each other different then they treat others or behave different.
[automerge]1591996791[/automerge]
Oh. It's definitely Scopper Gaban since Oda showed us in another cover page Crocus and Rayleigh drinking in similar way

and coming by that and the fact that the only character Crocus could drink with is Roger crew member it's save to assume that that's Scopper.
Really doubt that the one on the 631 cover is Scopper Gaban. Digital colored version showed that this dude has blonde hair.

[automerge]1591996792[/automerge]
Oh. It's definitely Scopper Gaban since Oda showed us in another cover page Crocus and Rayleigh drinking in similar way

and coming by that and the fact that the only character Crocus could drink with is Roger crew member it's save to assume that that's Scopper.
Really doubt that the one on the 631 cover is Scopper Gaban. Digital colored version showed that this dude has blonde hair.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Official translation is up!

Does one remember the thread about great necks back in OJ?
Just realized that chapter showed that Kyoshiro also have one of the greatest necks in OPverse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom