Spoilers One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
987 - Kaidou lays on the ground, BM pulls Napoleon and.... executes Kaidou!!!

This would explain Editor comment. He became Editor only because of the Kaidou hype, but Kaidlu died poorly and he couldn't deal with it!


CASE CLOSE! :weirdpeep:
 

Ren

Messages
62
Reaction score
353
Points
1,875
Salty Doubloons
39
Becareful of cafe , the place is filled with incels.
I am ususally 110% carefull but I used a sinonim for stupid for people that are in IT like me and the mod insinueted mental ilness, he already admited that he has double stardards for some groups of people , the SMod said that I have a history with other things.

Nothing made sense but no one cared so here we are.


That was all for the off topic.


Let's enjoy the chapter. Yamato for SHP :pikarun:

Kaido is ded
Are you joking?
 
Messages
282
Reaction score
620
Points
1,250
Salty Doubloons
420
I am ususally 110% carefull but I used a sinonim for stupid for people that are in IT like me and the mod insinueted mental ilness, he already admited that he has double stardards for some groups of people , the SMod said that I have a history with other things.

Nothing made sense but no one cared so here we are.


That was all for the off topic.


Let's enjoy the chapter. Yamato for SHP :pikarun:


Are you joking?
I disagree with last part . I am not on yamato bandwagon. :pepehmm:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ren
Messages
282
Reaction score
620
Points
1,250
Salty Doubloons
420
You brute :pepeexcited::pepeD:

Also don't hmmm me that is my game :pepehmm:
She looks like Nami with horns , i dont find her interesting with all "oden" talk . I hope she has more than the personality she possess the maybe ill open to the idea she should join .


Also i think this place is chill no trolls , all i get is optimistic or neg rep from zoro fandom in other places .
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ren

Ren

Messages
62
Reaction score
353
Points
1,875
Salty Doubloons
39
Also i think this place is chill no trolls , all i get is optimistic or neg rep from zoro fandom in other places .
I am joking, I don't care about that.

I am chill, I am sorry if you though that I was trolling you, I just wanted to change the subejct from NF serious crap to OP.

If you think I was trolling you, I will remove my comments.


I would like Yamato to be a SHP because I kind of like the interaction with Luffy and reagarding the look a like Nami, most females look like that .
 
Messages
282
Reaction score
620
Points
1,250
Salty Doubloons
420
I am joking, I don't care about that.

I am chill, I am sorry if you though that I was trolling you, I just wanted to change the subejct from NF serious crap to OP.

If you think I was trolling you, I will remove my comments.
No no it was not about you !! Sorry if you thought in that manner . I was just praising this place .
 
Messages
149
Reaction score
406
Points
2,200
Salty Doubloons
649
Like come on they are tickling his nipples he is not gonna die...
*add Thanos’ meme “you should have gone for the head” but too lazy to actually do it*
[automerge]1596186931[/automerge]
slightly less shittier version
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Ren
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom