Spoilers One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jeez... that's pretty sad if what Luffy says is true. Had Moria thought his animated Oars corpse would be enough to take on Kaido he would've lost hard just at the Numbers stage...
Moriah had Zombies, they are unkillable so Oars could have defeated Numbers especially since he fought using Luffy's Techniques.
Thriller Bark Army imo could have definitely gave Kaido lot of trouble & Moriah never said he lost against Kaido, he always blamed his Crew.
I believe Shadow Asgard Moriah can definitely rival Kaido in Strength & have a great fight against him

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
King finally got his sword back! GAME ON! :pepemusic:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm pretty confident that Luffy will reach to Kaido's place at chapter 1000 to witness blood of mink tribe and scabbards .
Or they will all just get sent flying down to luffy and co including Jack :poggers:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think Hyogoro just cracked Blackbeard's 3 skulls case. Myo-o's sometimes have 3 heads. There are 5 of the Myo-o's or Wisdom Kings. 2 of which have a epitaph with "Conquer" in them. I guess I'll have to save the rest for a theory thread entry on that.

In other news, the more recent spoilers seem more realistic so I have a higher confidence in them. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how Drake explains his situation to Luffy.

And finally I'm kinda bummed that Sasaki is free as I think more drama can be had in the story if 1 Tobiroppo and 1 Calamity get taken out early in the fight. It's strange though... maybe I'm looking into it too much but it's as if the Calamities know of some prophecy regarding Kaido. It would make sense that they would not want multiple people fighting Kaido because they say if it's a 1v1 against Kaido then he won't lose. Considering all the hype around Kaido the smart thing for him to do is roll up his sleeves and take care of everyone so he can conserve his forces to the battle against the world. Hmm... ok I'm done with my ramble. I guess we only have additional scans left before the chapter gets released unofficially?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom