Characters and Groups One Piece Popularity Poll // Vote for your favorite OP character of all times!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I want to take this Chance to point out a List of Most Popular One Piece Characters according to Popularity Polls
I checked all 6 Polls Results, did some Comparisons, checked how each Character's Popularity changes over time while taking into account when they Appeared in Story & when they don't ... etc

This List will help everyone remember all the Top Players before casting their Votes while also help us Compare our Polls to Japanese Ones
I concluded that these are Top 25 Most Popular One Piece Characters:

01. Monkey D. Luffy
02. Roronoa Zoro
03. Vinsmoke Sanji
04. Trafalgar D. Water Law
05. Portgas D. Ace
06. Tony Tony Chopper
07. Nami

08. Sabo
09. Boa Hancock
10. Shanks

11. Nico Robin
12. Usopp
13. Dracule Mihawk
14. Franky
15. Nefertari Vivi
16. Sir Crocodile
17. Donquixote Doflamingo
18. Brook
19. Aokiji Kuzan
20. Bentham (Mr.2)

21. Smoker
22. Marco
23. Eustass Kid
24. Perona
25. Buggy

Honorable Mentions:

Jinbe - Cavendish - Vinsmoke Reiju - Donquixote Rosinante - Bartolomeo - Silvers Rayleigh - Tashigi - Kaku - Rob Lucci - Kuro
(These Characters either reached Top 25 once only, participated in just Last Poll or they were ranked High multiple Times but their Ranking got much worse in last Polls when more Characters got introduced, so their Re-Appearance on Manga + Another Poll are needed to determine where they should be)

As for my Vote here, it's definitely "Roronoa Zoro"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He's been my comfort character since the first time he showed up. I love him and he's very important for me

VOTE LAW

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He has been my favourite character in the series since the moment I saw him for the first time in the opening, when all I could know about him was that he had a cool gentleman appearance and fought with legs, which is already interesting by itself, and his introduction in Baratie surpassed by far my expectations, and he became my favourite character not only of One Piece, but of all fiction, and still is even to this day, especially because of scenes like Mr. Prince in Alabasta, and The Hunter in Enies Lobby.

Unfortunately he had some bad moments, such as when he didn't get to fight a top officer in some arcs, and also when the raid suit awakened the genetic modifications in his body, but none of it was enough to really ruin the character, and at least the awakening led to an interesting internal struggle which made him break the raid suit, and I think this was the best moment in Wano arc. The fact that his eyebrow went back to normal also gives me hope that his body is normal again, though it's hard to believe that Oda will make him lose his power-up.

But even if he ends up being ruined for whatever reason in the rest of the story, his great past will not be changed anyway.

I vote for Sanji.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm feeling Vegapunk, Kuma, Crocodile and Magellan, those are among my favorites.

As well as Rayleigh and Aokiji/Kizaru.

If I had to absolutely choose one, it'd probably be Crocodile.

Top Bottom