Characters and Groups One Piece Popularity Poll // Vote for your favorite OP character of all times!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Official One Piece Popularity Poll

Hello everyone!

Here you have a place where you can choose your most favorite One Piece character of all times.

You have to say if you want (idealy) why this character is so loved by you (as a short description) and you must vote for him afterwards (below in the end of your post).

As we don't know all characters that may appear in the future, you can change your vote only once per year until One Piece manga is over (to facilitate the count).

Every end of the year, i will update the voting count to see what characters are the most popular here! In Thiller Bark Forum!!

This list will be our own popularity ranking of One Piece comparing it with General One Piece Popularity Ranking that Weekly Shonen Jump has made every year.

Don't forget to vote for your loved character!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If I could I would vote for Oda, he created so many cool characters and Bring them Back whenever they are needed, noone gets forgotten! On top of that Oda still manage to suprised with unpredictable plot twists!

One reason for the plot twists is a silly man who knows when he have to get serious! A man who turns every situation forced by bad luck into a lucky situation! And thats why I see no other reason then voting for him! I expect everyone knows who I am talking about! So here is my vote!

Vote Luffy

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote Kine'mon
[automerge]1570441931[/automerge]
Cuz his emotional level is something new in One Piece. He is epic too.
[automerge]1570441963[/automerge]
? here, a secret sponge for ya all

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Because his relaxing personality. Never takes nothing seriously. His design is unique. His clothes are italian. The expression of his face for a drawing manga is extraordinary. He has my favorite devil fruit of all and one of the most powerful ever: the Pika Pika no mi. Yes! You know who Is...(!):

Vote Borsalino

Last edited:

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Love her design and personality, her powers etc. I like how she is still showing up in manga even though its been years since her arc

Vote Perona

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He's ambitious but realistic. He wants to be the pirate king but knows very well how death and fighting are necessary and probable. He knows the risks and is willing to bet his life.

He doesn't complain or whine or think everyone can get a long or you can get by without killing people or sacrificing lives.

He makes decisions quickly and stands firm and resolute rather than flip-flopping.

He's always cheerful and full of energy. His laughs are awesome, he's hilarious, obviously, and really cool and strong and always comes up for his friends when they are in need of his help.
Vote Luffy

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Monkey D. Luffy ......simple yet strong willed
[automerge]1589095389[/automerge]
where is voting thread??

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I like Katakuri a lot. I think he's one of the most well developed characters in the story, and pretty much the one antagonist I respect a lot. And also donuts.

Vote Katakuri

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He is Flashy. He is one of the first villains, whenever he shows up in the story it instantly makes things better...

None other than Captain Buggy.

vote buggy

Top Bottom