Naval Battle Open Sea (South Blue)

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The open waters of the South Blue, nowhere near any islands. Players can use this thread for Naval Battles, story missions/progression and various other things.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Last Adventure of King Wapol of Drum (@kakashi19283 @Gintoki )

"I AM HUNGRY! CHESS and KUROMARIMO GO MOTIVATE THE COOKS!"

Yelling from the top of his lungs, King Wapol who was at the top deck of his royal ship just once again gave in his tantrums. Travelling across the South Blue, King Wapol, who was suppose to return home by then decided he wanted to eat a few things before heading back. He had heard stories of certain islands that have exotic foods. True to himself and his devil fruit, the selfish Monarch wanted to taste them all. Unfortunately, they seemed to have gotten lost. A few days back, Wapol had the captain of the ship killed.

"I WANT FOOD NOW. OR ELSE, I'LL EAT OUR SHIP. I'LL START BY EATING THE SLEEPING QUARTERS OF THE CREW. I AM YOUR KING AND YOU WILL ALL OBEY"

As he kept yelling his threats, many crew members started to run around trying to find things for Wapol to eat. Unable to speed up to find anything, they all hoped that the Chess and Kuromarimo would have better luck with the cook. Due to the deploring working conditions, the kitchen staff have been quite tired and couldn't keep up with the gluttonous king.

As he waited for his food, Wapol kept on glaring at every person passing by. Just waiting for his food, Wapol was giving them 10 minutes, before he starts eating parts of the ship.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A few days after the events of Prodence Kingdom, Roshi had set sail. His cute student, Leo, now knew that he was alive. But, Leo was now a grown man, so he wouldn't hang around Roshi like a pest like he used to when he was younger. This gave Roshi the freedom that he enjoyed. Perfect. Multiple nights of banquets with people of Prodence had followed after the fight against the Revolutionaries, and Roshi was in a good mood. At this time, he was without his subordinates, for he had left them behind when he had rushed to Prodence. Now, he was sailing alone, back to the Marine Base. The waters were calm, and the sun was beaming. Birds could be heard chirping, and the waters hitting against Roshi's large boat/small ship were music to his ears. Roshi was sitting down, back against the pillar of the mast. A tea plate in hand and a tea cup in the other, Roshi was enjoying some fine jasmine tea.

"I AM HUNGRY! CHESS and KUROMARIMO GO MOTIVATE THE COOKS!"

"I WANT FOOD NOW. OR ELSE, I'LL EAT OUR SHIP. I'LL START BY EATING THE SLEEPING QUARTERS OF THE CREW. I AM YOUR KING AND YOU WILL ALL OBEY!"

Having been enjoying his tea with his eyes closed, the sudden shouting startled Roshi and he almost spilled his tea. He caught it funnily and clumsily, but he had saved it. Looking ahead, he saw a significantly larger ship heading toward him, casting a shadow. The ship had a flag that Roshi recognized.

Agh... my headache might come back at this rate...

Roshi said, referring to the hangover that he had been starting to get rid of, but was now coming back from all the yelling. He stood up and shifted the direction of his boat to not collide with the larger ship. As the two were passing by, Roshi disappeared from his boat, and seconds later, landed atop the deck of King Wapol's ship. The tea no longer in hand, he yawned and looked around. Recognizing King Wapol from the newspapers, Roshi looked at him with an interested face. This encounter piqued his interest.

Ooooo, look who we have here.

"Tin-Plate" Wapol... I read about you in the newspaper. You enslaved a Kingdom by withholding doctors and medicine from your citizens. You're a nice fella aren't you...

Roshi said, looking at King Wapol.

Statistics:

91 x 5 = 455

Strength: 82 (Race: +18, Power Suit: +10, Power Herb: +10) = 120

Speed: 75 (Race: +18) = 93 [Movement Speed: 100 | Reaction Speed: 86 (Mind: +15) = 101]

Vitality: 78 (Race: +18, MA: +5) = 101 [Stamina: 101 | Durability: 101]

Martial Arts: 23 (Race: +27) = 50 [Rokushiki: 100]

Mind: 100 [Medicine: 100 | Science: 100 | Botany: 100]
Mind Perk - Human Intelligence: As humans are the most intelligent race, this perk allows for an extra mind substat with 100 substat points. Cannot create custom things with that mind substat (Botany).
Medicine Perk - Ultimate Medic: Allows for the creation of stronger medicines, but they also come with more severe side-effects.

Haki: 97 [Busou-shoku no Haki: 94 | Kenbun-shoku no Haki (precognition): 100]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It wasn't that long ago I was part of the successful candidates from the marine academy. I was one of those who passed with flying colors and given my commissioned rank of Lieutenant Commander. Lieutenant Commander, the 8th highest rank within the marines is a position and rank I was given after successful exams from paper and training myself under one of the instructors. It had been a few days since then now and now I was en route to meet a supervisor to shadow and learn under. After all, I was informed by HQ's to head towards a Vice Admiral whom I should join or ask for his advice of what and where I should embark.

The ship rocked under the calm waves through the sails were up still as you never know what mother nature has prepared for you, that is the life of a marine these days. The gale of wind blew every now and then pushing the ship forward, as the men who were specially stationed to just be crewmen as were on their journey just like me. Though for me I was one of the few who were special.

I would open the door of the room I had to head out the upper deck and proceed to make my way to the front of the ship by my helmsmen. I was not in my typical marine outfit. As the helmsmen ask me "Where are we headed to miss?"

" Just proceed as planned and we will come face to face with the Vice Admiral " I'd reply to him then taking a step or two forward though to the side of the viewpoint of the helmsmen still having him see what was before him.

I'd cross my arms as the sun would beam down revealing a beautiful woman with fair skin, piercing red eyes, and long flowing dark hair that falls almost to her ankles. My hair is seen tied into a ponytail with a red ribbon or fascinator on the left side of her head. Also not wearing the typical marine outfit but instead a smart dark grey jacket, over a black t-shirt, and black trousers.

This is my journey as a marine officer, the journey as the book of Ha Shiki has opened and what is to come ...

@Ebuk @kakashi19283

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Last Adventure of King Wapol of Drum
(@kakashi19283 @Gintoki )

Because of the King's tantrum, the crew were focused on finding a way to calm him down. Too busy to realised that they were heading towards another ship. Glaring at his men, Wapol started to stride slowly towards them. As Roshi's ship avoided a collision with Wapol's ship, the crew's attention was still on their king. Slowly walking away, some of them suddenly as they saw Roshi landing on the ship. Haven't caught on just yet, Wapol was about to yell at them for attempting to walk away when he was startled by the Vice-Admiral's voice. Looking towards the source of where the sound came from, Wapol was appaled as he saw Roshi.

"WHO ARE YOU?! I KING WAPOL DEMAND TO KNOW WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO COME ON MYYYY SHIP"

The men all started to move towards their king. Some when to get Chess and Kuromarimo for back up. They were ready to move if necessary. As one of the man wanted to standing in front of him, Wapol quickly pushed him away. Furiously, he yelled about wanting to deal with all this by himself. Looking at Roshi, Wapol suddenly saw the other ship, a WG ship. He smiled Roshi. He now had decided to play nice, it wasn't because his was government, it was for the food on board.

"Oh you're government Mahahah! I am the noble King Wapol"

Wapol
[IMG]

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
Strength: 40+6=46
Speed: 40+6=46
46x2=92
-Reaction:46
-Movement:46
Vitality: 30+6=36
36x2=72
-Durability:36
-Stamina:36
Devil Fruit: 40

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Roshi landed on King Wapol's ship, arms folded across his chest, the sunlight reflecting off of his small-sized, circular-shaped reading glasses. At first, King Wapol shouted at Roshi, demanding that he identified himself, and that he explained why he got on the ship. But then, all of a sudden, he started playing nice, calling himself the noble King Wapol, and behaving as if Roshi was supposed to be on his side. Roshi sighed and ruffled his hair. He didn't like this situation.

Noble you say... while ignoring what I just said.

I am a medic myself. What you did in Drum Kingdom was quite horrendous.

King Wapol wouldn't know it, for he didn't know Roshi, but Roshi was not behaving like his usual self. Usually, he was cheerful, laid-back, and full of laughter. However, he really didn't like King Wapol. What he had done to the medics in the Drum Kingdom, struck a nerve with Roshi. The man that was able to forgive almost anyone, for some reason, just couldn't forgive the actions of this evil King.

It's times like these I'm glad I'm not an Admiral.

The freedom to act, I like that.

Oi you, Scum King. You are one of the few people that this world would undoubtedly be better without.

Roshi said as he started to walk toward King Wapol and his men. A strong wind started to billow, causing Roshi's loose kimono-esque clothing to flutter, as did his hair.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Level 25, 25 x 5 = 125
Human Race Bonus: +4 in Strength, Speed and Vitality | +6 in MA
Strength: 37 + 4 = 41
Speed: 37 + 4 = 41 x 2 = 82
>Movement Speed: 41
>Reaction Speed: 41
Vitality: 36 + 4 = 40 x 2 = 80
>Durability: 40
>Stamina: 40
Martial Arts: 15 + 6 = 21 x 2 = 42
>Rokushiki: 42

From afar a sighting of the boat could be seen though not to Shiki as she just stared daggers in front of her. Shiki was very different from all her peers and a very unique type of marine, for which the world was about to witness. The lookout above would sight the Vice Admirals ship and another but the sighting of the ship would not be seen but mistaken as the shadow of the Admiral's ship. "SHIP AHEAD AT 02 HUNDRED HOURS!" would be yelled at from the bottom of his lungs. Just those sheer words would have my ears move reacting to the yelling.

" OI LOOKOUT, MAKE SURE YOU FLASH TO INDICATE WE ARE HERE! " would be my first order. The reason behind it was simple but it was a start. For me, I am uncertain whether the vice-admiral was aware of my arrival. If he was he would know though out of respect I must show if not to show I am a fellow marine. But that wasn't the only command I'd echo out to the crew.

" MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT THEM, TELL THEM ITS BOIDO9192! " ... Boido9192 is my marine code any marine would be able to decipher.
As the rest of the crew began to pull on the sails to make sure the ship slowed down as it crept closer to the vice admiral's battalion ship.

The closer the ship got ... ' damn the Vice-Admiral has got one huge ship ' i couldn't help not showing my envy at such a huge ship the admiral ship got.

Though it would excite me to meet someone of such a high stature, sweat would trickle down the left side of my temple.

' Finally going to meet one of the strong ones '

@kakashi19283 @Ebuk

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
( @kakashi19283 @Gintoki )

Hearing those words coming from Roshi's mouth angered Wapol. Not only he didn't give him his name, but he called him a "Scum King". Looking at Roshi, Wapol's smiled disappeared. He then directed some of his men to get into position. Due to the poor choice of words from the admiral, the king had decided to abandon all form of niceness, which wasn't something he excelled at.

"WE NEVER TAUGHT YOU MANNERS?!
A KING DESERVES RESPECT!!

CHESS!!!! KUROMARIMO!!!!! FORGET ABOUT THE FOOD. I NEED YOU THIS INSTANCE!"

As he reveals his frustration as he yelled, Wapol still facing the vice admiral, kept on looking at him. Veins could be seen appearing around his right templed, with another slowly forming on the left. Wapol was just waiting for his two best assets to arrive, and then he'll show Roshi his form of royal hospitality.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
King Wapol, angered by the words of Roshi, started to shout again, demanding that his subordinates came to aid him. It would take a few seconds for the two subordinates named Chess and Kuromarimo to come up, but Roshi would not wait that long. Soon, the Scum King would understand who stood in front of him. A man of wisdom, laughter, generosity, humor and kindness. But, he was called the ''Tea Demon'' for a reason. Angered, he was anything but nice. Right after King Wapol called for Chess and Kuromarimo, Roshi suddenly disappeared from sight.

Accelerating with a technique that combined Soru and Geppou, aptly named Kamisori, Roshi exploded into a bullet-fast movement, disappearing, reappearing, disappearing, reappearing, continuously, moving inbetween all of King Wapol's subordinates. Every time he appeared next to or behind one of the subordinates, with speed far greater than their own, he slammed them in the back of the neck, knocking them out. It was not a named technique, but with Roshi's strength, that was not needed.

In a matter of seconds, Roshi would reappear in the same spot he had originally landed, a few meters away from King Wapol. The Scum King would find all of his subordinates on the ground, knocked out - alive, but unconscious. A cold wind blew as a glare appeared on Roshi's reading glasses, giving him an intimidating look. He adjusted his glasses with his right index finger and spoke.

Worry not, Scum King. Chess-kun and Kuromarimo-kun are coming to your aid.

Roshi said, intimidatingly. Truly a rare sight for a man such as him.

DPR: 101-119: 6. City Block Level + D:+0 (unnamed punches, sword slashes, etc.) = 101-119: 6. City Block Level

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A message was sent over to the Vice-admirals ship yet there was no response, oblivious to Shiki was the fact Wapol's ship was hidden behind the battalion warship. " What's taking them this long to respond? " I'd ask as my crew was unsure though a remark was "Maybe they saw a Ghost around these oceans".

I'd sigh at the stupidity with my arms still crossed though I'd tap my index finger counting the seconds against my bicep. Uncrossing my arms with a sigh then kicking off the deck of the ship " I'll find out what's going on "

" GEPPO! " with a further kick jumping right on the side of the warship grabbing a hold of the side.
Basic Geppo:
Requirements:
11 Mastery, 21 Movement Speed, 21 Strength.
Description: The user kicks off the air with such force that they lift off.
Mastery divided by 2 is the amount of times you can kick before having to land.

42 divide by 2 is 21

What I was about to witness would interest me but also have me in awe of the power of a vice-admiral.

@Ebuk @kakashi19283

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Wapol almost fell to his knee when he saw Roshi disappearing act. Stunned to have witness that, Wapol quickly turned around and was about to yell some orders, when he started to see his men collapsing. Unable to move, Wapol who had now his mouth wide open, just looked as all his men were put to sleep in matter of seconds. Suddenly feeling a presence near him, the king didn't need to look too far. Standing a few meters away from him, Roshi was back from where he was before. Wapol felt the tension as he gazed into Roshi's menacing look. Feeling chills as heard the words of the vice admiral.

"Thank you thank you thank you!!!!"

Falling on his knee, Wapol understood he was doomed if he faced him alone, so decided to by time until his two best assets would arrive.

" I've been at the mercy of my men for years and you just saved me!
They've been controlling me since my ascension. I was forced to play a role. But now you freed me. Thank you thank you thank you.... "

Few tears could be seen dropping from his face, but knowing Wapol it could just be him sweating out of fear for his own safety. Now standing up, Wapol tried to show some form of gratitude, however at that moment a couple of men came out from below deck with Chess and Kuromarimo. Arriving at the scene of the assault, both fighters and the last remaining men looked at all their knocked out comrade. Chess quickly drew out his bow, and Kuromarimo dashes straight pass Wapol and towards Roshi. "Bikkuri Marimo" was yelled out by Kuromarimo as he launching his attack towards Roshi. At the same time, Chess was prepared to release an arrow at the vice admiral. It was a combo move, where Kuromarimo punches somebody and Chess would then shoot an arrow at him.

"YOU FOOLISH MARINE!!!! YOU REALLY THOUGHT YOU CAN ATTACK A KING AND GET AWAY FROM HIM MAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

The minute his back up had arrived, Wapol had gone back to his typical manners. Pretty sure on his victory, Wapol had a enormous grin on his face. He knew that after taking care of him that will be eating all his food. The thought of eating the vice admiral was starting to cross his mind.

Chess
[IMG]

Level 25
25 x 5 = 125
Strength: 35+4=39
Speed: 35+4=39
39x2=78
-Reaction:39
-Movement:39
Vitality: 25+4=29
29x2=58
-Durability:29
-Stamina:29
Weapon Mastery: 30
Martial Arts: 30
30x2=60
-Archery: 30
-Swordmanship: 30

Kuromarimo
[IMG]

Level 25
25 x 5 = 125
Strength: 35+4=39
Speed: 35+4=39
39x2=78
-Reaction:39
-Movement:39
Vitality: 25+4=29
29x2=58
-Durability:29
-Stamina:29
Weapon Mastery: 30
Martial Arts: 30
30x2=60
-Boxing: 30
-Gunslinging: 30

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In the true style of flash, Roshi disposed of King Wapol's subordinates in a matter of moments. King Wapol fell to his knees and started thanking Roshi, claiming that he had been at the mercy of his own subordinates all of these years, and that the only reason why he did what he did, was because his subordinates had forced him. Little did King Wapol know, all he was doing was just pissing Roshi off even more. After all, Roshi had heard King Wapol yelling at his subordinates earlier, and even claiming that he would eat the ship. If he was truly at their mercy, he wouldn't have been able to dish out threats like that. Roshi knew King Wapol was just being deceitful, which further showed the character of the Scum King. And then it came. Chess and Kuromarimo came up on the deck, and King Wapol quickly showed his true colors yet again.

I was hoping you would somehow change my mind, but you really are the Scum King...

Tekkai... Kenpo...

Roshi said, his muscles tensing up. Chess' arrow literally snapped on contact with Roshi's bare skin, and Kuromarimo's flurry of punches had no effect whatsoever. Even the punches that landed right on Roshi's jaw, did not budge the man.

Due to Roshi's mastery of Tekkai, he was able to move whilst employing that technique all the same. Taking advantage of the surprise factor of all of the attacks having no effect on him whatsoever, Roshi rammed a Tekkai-hardened Jugon into Kuromarimo's chin. If that knocked him out, Roshi would begin to walk toward King Wapol.

How many more subordinates will you throw at me before you attack me yourself?

Roshi said, his Tekkai Kenpo still engaged.

DPR: 101-119: 6. City Block Level + B:+2 = 8. City Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The punch made by Kuromarimo didn't do anything to Roshi. In fact, the arrow that follow snapped on impact. In complete awe, Wapol just looked as Roshi's Jugon took out Kuromarimo in an instant. He was in a mental dilemma, he was completely terrified, yet his ego kept his rage and frustration going. Hearing the taunts from the vice admiral baiting him to make a move, Wapol decided to act. He still believed that a WG official wouldn't really harm, as they protect kings.

"So be it.... Time for you to be digested...."

Wapol was maybe still frustrated, but seemed to be scared enough to mumble his reply. Drool coming out his mouth, Wapol looked straight at Roshi as he made his move. Chess sees this immediately prepared another arrow, even tho he didn't know what to do with it, he knew he needed to defend his king. Leaping towards Roshi, Wapol yelled out "ISHI BAKU" as he started to stretch out his mouth preparing to the vice admiral. The idea was to take a bite of Roshi's left shoulder.

• Ishi Baku (いしバク Ishi Baku, literally meaning "Stone Chomp"): the user bites down with their powerful jaws strong enough to break stone. (requires 21 mastery, 41 strength) - DPR: B

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Roshi's taunts finally got to King Wapol and he attacked. It was time. Roshi spread his feet wide and bent his knees, widening and lowering his stance. A glare reflected off of his small-sized reading glasses as he pulled his right arm backward, clenching his fist. A powerful black Busou-shoku no Haki clad Roshi's right fist. He spoke.

So long, Scum King. The world will be better off without people like you, abusing the protection of us Marines, just to rule others in fear.

Yaiba...

As soon as Roshi uttered the last word, he disappeared from sight, and in the next second, his fist came slamming toward King Wapol's stomach. A combination technique of Soru and Jugon, Roshi used the momentum granted by the speed of Soru, and channelled it into the Jugon, unleashing a powerful punch. Due to the great difference in speed, the punch served as a counter, aiming to land before King Wapol's bite could reach Roshi's shoulder. Even if it did, despite King Wapol's strong bite, he would find a combination of Tekkai Kenpo and black Busou-shoku no Haki cladding the shoulder to be too much to bite through. With the fist hardened and clad in black Busou-shoku no Haki, the punch had the power to send King Wapol flying far away and into the water. If successful, Roshi would straighten back up and look at Chess.

You can be free from the Scum King. Go do something good with your life.

Roshi said, trusting that Chess would not continue in his ways.

DPR: 101-119: 6. City Block Level + A:+3 + Busou-shoku no Haki: +2 = 11. Small Country Level

Roshi's durability in case King Wapol's attack lands: 101-119: 6. City Level + Tekkai Kenpo: +1 + Busou-shoku no Haki: +2 = 9. Small Country Level
  • Yaiba:
Combining the principles of Soru/Kamisori and any Shigan variant, Roshi charges the target with the speed of Soru, then fluidly channels that velocity and momentum into any Shigan variant, increasing the damage output of any Shigan variant. Rank A.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Wapol's speed was no match against a vice-admiral's speed. Roshi's movement were so quick that Wapol was unable to comprehend what was happening.
"Where did he go?...."

Those were the only thoughts that were going through the king's mind. Unable to understand, Wapol was thinking maybe he had some kind of devil fruit. Suddenly everything in Wapol's head stopped. Feeling a strong wave of pain from coming from his stomach. It was too late. Roshi's speed overwhelmed ability to keep up. As the punch connected, Wapol was instantly sent flying off the ship and into the air. The power of the attack was too much for Wapol to handle. Out cold, the monarch was now free falling into the sea.

Hearing the words spoken by Roshi, Chess's loyalty towards Wapol was too strong for simple words to change anything. Especially from the man who just took out his leader. Chess ran towards Roshi, revealing a sword hidden by him attempting to avenge Wapol. Instead of swinging, Chess is looking to impale Roshi right into the heart.

I won't need to respond after this. The outcome is pretty simple.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
King Wapol was sent flying, and he came crashing into the water. Roshi offered Chess the opportunity to restart his life, but the man was too loyal to King Wapol to listen. He took out a knife and went straight for Roshi's heart. With strength and speed far superior, Roshi caught Chess' knife-wielding arm by the forearm, stopping his attack. He then disarmed him and kneed him in the gut, knocking him out, before throwing the knife into the water.

Hopefully when you wake up together with the other one, you will make decisions with a clearer mind.

Roshi said, also referring to Kuromarimo. Suddenly, Roshi felt something. Something was moving in his pocket.

Hmm?

Reaching into his pocket, Roshi pulled out a very important fruit. It was a fruit that was a key ingredient for a delicious tea that he was planning to make. He had found the fruit on Prodence Kingdom and with King Elizabello ll's permission, he was allowed to take it back home. Roshi looked at the fruit a bit, and then he finally saw it. The fruit started to change shape and swirls started to form on its surface. It hit Roshi like a truck. It was turning into a Devil Fruit.

No no no no no no no no!!!

Roshi said, shaking the fruit and swinging it around as if that was going to help any. After a few unsuccessful shakes and swings, Roshi looked at the fruit again, and at this point, the swirls had covered the surface completely. With a dumbfounded look on his face, Roshi looked up at the sky and shouted comically at the top of his lungs.

DAMN YOU SCUM KIIIIIIINGGGGGG!!!

Ah, there it was. Roshi's goofy side, finally back after the demise of King Wapol. With the fight finally over, Roshi finally took notice of the Marine that had approached. Embarrassed by his own dramatic outburst, the old man fixed his glasses with his index finger and stashed the Devil Fruit back into his clothing. Clearing his throat, he spoke.

Sorry about that. Bwahahahahaha!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
All I could witness was two strange men approach a man in a kimono who were effortlessly dispatched. As far as I could even see was the man in the kimono move far too fast for me to even comprehend. This if anything had me shaken in my boots resulting in me gulping and feeling nervous. ' Is this really the Vice-Admiral? '

And just like that a man that then began to grovel after the two were taken out in an instant, though that didn't take long. " I'll give him 5 seconds too "I would say but not loud enough to be heard. Nevermind the 5 seconds, it was over like a snap of the finger. This was the power I crave if I wanted changes for my dream to come true.

My dream is ... something you will find out in due time.

I'd stand up on the side of the ship and jump onto the deck of the warship. " I am Shiki, codename: boido9192. I have come to meet the Vice-Admiral requested by HQ's "

@kakashi19283 @Ebuk

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A young marine by the name of Shiki landed on King Wapol's ship, introducing herself with her name and her codename, and stating that she had come to meet a Vice Admiral. It was the shadowing program that was often used for young Marines to get some experience and perspective on how things worked in practice. With King Wapol officially disposed of, and everyone else knocked out, Roshi was finally able to be himself. He took a deep breath of fresh air and spoke.

Ahh yes, I remember something about that. Figured you'd find me eventually.

I'm on my way back to my office. We can start once we're there.

The name is Roshi. Pleased to meet a nice young lady like yourself.

Roshi said. And so, they would travel back to a Marine Base, where Roshi had his office. He had one in Marineford as well, but when in South Blue, Roshi's home blue, he used an office there. Roshi would travel by his boat, something that would likely leave the young Marine unimpressed, but it was what Roshi had used to get to Prodence Kingdom while staying under the radar. Shiki would likely follow with her ship and her subordinates.

They would eventually make it to land. Lower-ranked Marines greeted Roshi, who nodded at them with a smile on his face, and thanked them for taking care of tying his boat to the shore. Roshi would tell Shiki to follow, and they would make their way to his office. Once inside, Roshi would sit down behind his desk, and offer Shiki a seat on the other side of the desk. He would put some tea on the table, and two tea cups, while taking out the Devil Fruit and leaving it in the corner of the table as well. With a smile, he offered some tea to Shiki, and asked what she wanted to learn.

Have some jasmine tea. It's the best tea in the world.

So, what can I help you with?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ahh yes, I remember something about that. Figured you'd find me eventually.

I'm on my way back to my office. We can start once we're there.

The name is Roshi. Pleased to meet a nice young lady like yourself.
The Vice-Admiral immediately recognised why I was here. The appearance of the vice-admiral was something different and the way he greeted himself. Rumors are that these vice-admirals are those who are in the upper 5% of the echelons of those who protect the people. For some reason, just the approach of the vice-admiral was soothing and calming.

" The pleasure is all mine to meet you SIR! " which I would salute right after

Roshi would tell Shiki to follow, and they would make their way to his office. Once inside, Roshi would sit down behind his desk, and offer Shiki a seat on the other side of the desk. He would put some tea on the table, and two tea cups, while taking out the Devil Fruit and leaving it in the corner of the table as well. With a smile, he offered some tea to Shiki, and asked what she wanted to learn.

Have some jasmine tea. It's the best tea in the world.

So, what can I help you with?
To be shadowing a vice-admiral was a means to understanding the responsibilities of someone of such a rank. Also, some experience if one day I wanted to become someone of the same ilk as the man before me. He would then invite me to follow him to an island to his where his office was situated.

I'd request to have my ship to trail the warship to the island, it didn't take too long to port.

Following Roshi to his office, where he would offer me a seat as I would watch the window that was behind Roshi to see the beautiful sighting out of the window. It was an honor to be in the office of the vice-admiral, who would then offer some tea.

" I'm more of a burger, fries, and pizza type of woman ... I know unhealthy but I appreciate it " as I'd reach out picking a cup then pouring some tea. Holding the cup a little blowing the cup to cool the hot jasmine tea.

" I'd appreciate any kind of help and means I can assist you, sir ... But I have a question what is that fruit with the twirls? I have never seen one of those ... Or is that some sort of lamp? "

Then picking up the cup and taking a little sip, licking my lips before placing it back down ... ' Damn that's still hot '

@kakashi19283

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Roshi offered the hot jasmine tea to the young Marine. She accepted it, though she didn't miss the opportunity to point out that she was more of a burger, fries and pizza person. With his signature roaringly loud laughter, Roshi apologized.

Bwahahaha! Sorry, I forgot you're not an old fart like me. Bwahahaha!

Roshi said, before the young Marine asked him about the Devil Fruit. However, before Roshi could answer, a loud one appeared.

Roshiiii!!!!!

HEY ROSHIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A loud voice called from outside the office, in the hall. The door burst wide open, and a fat man with a grin walked into the office.

Ahhhh, there you are Roshi! I've been waiting for you to come back!

The fat man said with a big smile on his face. Roshi smiled and stood up from the table, walking up to a drawer. With his back facing the young Marine and the fat man, Roshi started to shuffle through some papers in the drawer.

I finally found those bounty posters, Buu. We'll go there next!

Roshi said, looking for the bounty posters. Suddenly, he heard the sound of someone munching on something loudly. Having found the bounty posters, Roshi turned around and looked at Buu. With a dumbfounded look in his face, Roshi shouted.

B-B-B-B-BUU! YOU ABSOLUTE DUMBASS! SPIT IT OUT, SPIT IT OUT!!!

Roshi said, flinging the bounty posters into the air and rushing over to Buu. Comically, he reached straight into Buu's mouth and almost down his throat. But to no avail. Buu had eaten the Devil Fruit. If the young Marine could look past the absolutely absurd old man and his fat friend, she'd be able to see that the bounty posters that had by now landed on the floor, were those of the infamous Assassin Pirates. Shaking Buu comically, Roshi stopped and sighed. It was over. Nothing could be done. Buu's eyes were swirling from all the shaking, before he finally snapped out of it. Almost as if he hadn't heard anything Roshi had said, Buu spoke.

Tsch... that fruit tasted horrible.

Roshi facepalmed in disbelief and sat back down on his chair. At this point, he remember that the young Marine had asked him about the fruit before Buu came in with his craziness.

That was a Devil Fruit...

Roshi said. After all the craziness and comedy, it wouldn't be surprising if the young Marine started to think of Roshi as a funny crazy old man. But that was Roshi.

Top Bottom