Event Pirate Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival #13
@Landayan @Ichimonji @Cross

The appearance of the demon heir shook the very core of the pirates present at the festival.

[Urogue] “T-T-that can’t be…”

[Scratchmen] “Yo! Yo! Yo! Keep with the beat! This here is an insane cheat!

[Bonney] “This is ridiculous! Do you know who that is?! To hell with this treasure!”

Following Gambit's declaration, Cletus advanced towards the devil himself, intending to recover Pandaman from his clutches. Bullet chuckled in response before tossing the freest man towards the lunarian.

Pandaman's body cut through the air like a knife, achieving speeds that surpassed even his own. His eye's widened in surprise. Nonetheless, he would be ready. He had sensed Bullet's intent from the start.

"All you're doing is handing him to me on a silver platter you know."

Arms outstretched, he was seconds away from catching his target, until the unexpected happened. The demon heir was at his side in an instant. His aura thickened the space around him, to the point that Cletus could feel his bones shake from the pressure.

"What!?", was the last thing he could utter before the pirate's giant fist collided with his body.

Bullets Attack: Bullet Punch: 10. Large Country Level

Cletus' Durability: 101-119: 6. City Level

DPR 2 or more higher than dura: super effective

"ARGH!!"

With a resounding BOOM, the lunarian threw up blood as he was launched into the stands, like a bullet, he collided with the structure. Followed by Pandaman's body crashing into his own. Cletus was knocked out cold.

Cletus' Mindscape

Cletus! Oh no...

Hand still gripping his flaming head, Ansel grit his teeth in frustration. In the end he couldn't help the lunarian after all. Suddenly, the white space had now become a crimson red and the temperature increased as a new figure made his presence known.

Foolish Monkey, look at what you've done.

Ansel's body froze in fear and his eyes widened in recognition. He glanced behind of him, tracking the direction of the voice. Beads of sweat rolled down his temple. Whether it was from the rising heat or the feeling of dread was anyone's guess. Yet he found the strength to speak.

What I've done?

Your attempt to shield him from his rage has cost him.

His rage is shattering his mind. It had to be done. Ansel replied his a hiss.

Do you take me for a fool? His mind breaks due to your constant meddling Humandrill! He does not even remember our agreement. This is why I stand before you and him now...

A flaming demon, primordial in nature, had invaded the consciousness of the lunarian. Ansel removed his hand, turning around to face him. The God of Vengeance, Vidarr.

And it would be wise not to anger me further. Awaken, Cletus Dragon. Or should I should I refer to you by your real title?

My real title?

Cletus' firey figure was now at full height. With Ansel no longer restricting him, he was unconscious in body, but not mind. Ansel's face grew grim.

Hihihihi. How troublesome...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The centre of the battlefield came to light and life. But neath the surface lay darkness and death. Two fates. But not for long, all should rise and fall.

And as if perfectly planned out, Bonney recalled her spell on Gambit, turning him back to his adulthood. And as soon as he returned, he morphed into the demon he became.

Then, Prince Landayan Morrow drove to the centre stage, revealing himself as the Prince of all Pirates; in front of the rumoured Heir to the Throne, none other than the Demon Heir himself, Douglas fucking Bullet. Desolation is nigh. Two successors. Who must be the victor?

A declaration. Face-to-face. Grin of Bullet's face. Bloodlust on the Prince's veins. The former lift his head up high like a true crowned heir he is. But the prince won't stumble and fall. Henceforth, words are revealed into the prince's ears. "?!!"

Gambit rolled his fists into mad knuckles after hearing the insult and his father's whereabouts. For years, the prince longed for validation and that's his greatest weakness. He longed for a family that he never had. He longed for love. Stunned, the prince couldn't move for a while, recalling all the hardships he's had. Once a noble prince who had everything but adoration turned into an assassin, serving mafia families in North Blue. But meeting T-Bag would change the course of the tides for finally, the bond that he once lost would be retributed. This incident would change his life for he once again learn how to trust people. And when he sailed to the Grand Line, he met @Larsi, a father figure to him. But every time it happened, the father figure he considered would always vanish in the wind. The 12th Royal Blacksmith disappeared in his youth. King Sapiro betrayed his heart. Larsi, killed by an enemy pirate. And last but not least, General Magiting, angered by the death of his son.

And whilst the prince was busy gathering his sanity over the mockery, Cletus blitzed Bullet in an attempt to retrieve the riddle. But before he could even reach the target, Douglas blurred in sight only to re-emerge at his front, dealing a massive right cross into his entire body ─ the size of Bullet's own fist! Everything happened so fast that Gambit whilst spaced out wouldn't react in time. He would only yell in shock. "Kid, noo!"

There, Cletus cut through the air, whistling as Bullet tossed Pandaman to trail him. The two bodies collided in rapid succession before finally crashing to the lower box of the arena. Gambit turned to them, worried about him. He needed validation of whether he was alive or not. He turned to his subordinates around the area. "Go and check Cletus.". And the men would follow. However, as he ordered his goons, Bullet showed up closer to them and the rest of the Worst Generation. They all knew shit is about to befall. And it did.

Bullet unleashed his demonic aura across the land, knocking out those who are weak in an instant. But before it could even reach his men, Gambit would show both anger and respect to the olympian physique standing across the field by returning the favour of mutual insult. Euphemism.

The Vampirate Prince mirrored his resolve as he glowed in crimson blood with his diamond emblem on his forehead. As they beamed in hatred. The vampire flapped his wings once outwards before finally unloosing his emotions and willpower at once. A rippling shockwave of Haki burst from his core cutting the air space itself. As it fanned out across the other, streams of black lightning spiralled along with it. And they finally clashed! Two massive shockwaves of different philosophies ramified, signifying their positions in this battle of succession. Two Kings. One champion. Battle for supremacy. They would keep on the struggle. Pushing back and forth. Gambit grinned in return, seizing the moment.

[CRACKLES!]
[WHOOSH!]

Gambit's Haki control would allow himself to knock a selected people only, saving those who cherished his crew. And he spoke finally.

"Douglas Bullet. The Demon Heir. And the man who cut bread with my real father. You have no idea how honoured I am to finally face someone trailing the Pirate King. How does it feel living in the shadow of your Pirate Lord? And not even having the chance to retribute your chances?"

"MUAHAHAHAHAHA!"
, Gambit laughed like a demon.

"If I am a failure. What else shall we call you? You. Have. No. Remaining purpose that lingers in this world. You're a lost cause!"

The Prince of Hiraya, Captain of the Silver Vampirates held his warhammers in an X position across his face, covering it. In a 1/1000th of a second, the prince swung the hammers bursting forward before it unleashed a projectile of X-shaped air-compressed slash towards Bullet. A warm welcome it was.
DPR: B
Total DPR: 7. Mountain Level
Note: I don't have a specific technique for this but my weapons are graded B and A respectively. I will only go with B without Haki infusion. It's just for flavour.

"And I am NOT Neil! My name is Gambit!"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib laughed so hard, he fell on his back. Unbeknownst to them, one of the Silver Vampirates had decided to be a hero and suffered from it. Bullet with a punch, sent the man crashing into the stands. The Prince's reaction was amusing too but Bullet cut things short and as the air around them cracked Shaarib knew it was time to intervene. Looking again at Apoo and Urouge, he shrugged and got up. Bullet unleashed his murderous aura, and the Vice-Admiral tossed his turban and cloak in the air, ready to respond.

But as he took some steps forwards, another player decided to cut the ground under his feet. The prince had responded with a blast of Haki that engulfed their whole side. Both bubbles fought for dominance while the weaklings around them fell unconscious. Shaarib was lost, this was supposed to be his moment. With the civilians as witnesses, it was the perfect opportunity to change his image. Having the Vice-Admiral fighting on the screen to protect them was the way to make them forget about the Marineford's fight. Now, he was on the sidelines having two pirates looking at each other like nothing else mattered. Shaarib sat back at his place and lifted his head, a gaze full of empathy toward the supernovas.

- " Is that what your life looks like ? "

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival: Worst Generation
Enter the Demon Heir!
@Ebuk 1/3(should you post you can simply follow the details below doesn't necessarily need a second post
Underground Path -> Central Lake @Dream

"Buster Call???"
Tashigi would say shocked, repeating Link's own words.

By sheer coincidence after those words had been spoken the underground path would shake, letting out a massive tremble. Various rocks would pellet down onto the ground. Forcing the marines to search for a temporary shelter. The rumbling didn't last for very long perhaps a few seconds at most but it was enough to startle both Tashigi and Moderato.

"W-what just what was that??"
"A-An Earthquake?"
Moderato would add.

Link would announce that haste was of the essence for the group. Especially when that quake ended a wickedness unlike anything he'd have felt before. It was pure evil that drew everyone towards him. All the big time players were congregating towards a single place. The central lake or the sky island that fell down. The group wouldn't hesitate to follow behind their superior. And while they moved Link would also feel the complete lack of Smoker's presence. Could he tell Tashigi at the moment in time that the man had fallen? The path outside would lead directly towards Smoker but the current situation was quickly getting out of hand. A buster call was on its way and Bullet had finally revealed himself.

The mission had gone FUBAR.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 Pirate Festival 」 - Post # 16
@Ichimonji @Beerbottle @Landayan @Mr. Anderson @Cross

The rocks from above would pellet down due to the tremor, holding on to the duo I'd have Tashigi hold on to the log book. Making a beeline dodging most pellets along our route to the exit. The mission was finally had shit hit the ceiling, but there was still something that could be done but it was a race against time.

Finally making my way back to the entrance that I used, though it would be covered in rubble covering the entrance. Letting go of Tashigi and Moderato. " Once I blow the rubble, I want both of you fleeing from this place if you want to live. "

Clenching my fist, clocking it backward as I would release a powerful punch " Jugon! " ... Making our way finally out revealing nothing but anarchy as an ominous feeling would traverse through my body with my eyes glowing crimson.
>Observation Haki: 100
1-100 Mastery: The user can sense anything within (Mastery x 2) meters of themselves when CoO is activated.
100 x 2 = 200 meters

Arching downwards to bulge my calves to allow the focus to go into my feet kicking and launching myself at the direction of where the enormous power was coming from. " Soru and Geppo! " as dust and gust of wind would erupt under my feet kicking myself
Basic Soru
11 Mastery, 21 Movement Speed.
The user's movement speed is increased by Mastery/5.
81-100 mastery: 1 turn cool down
Mastery (100) / 5 = 20
100 + 20 = 120
Basic Geppo:
Requirements: 11 Mastery, 21 Movement Speed, 21 Strength.
The user kicks off the air with such force that they lift off. Mastery divided by 2 is the amount of times you can kick before having to land.
Mastery = 100 / 2 = 50 kicks
Kicking myself into the air to spot dust erupting around as very infamous figures, one including Gambit, some supernova's and Dragon's with some others. Having gravity to slowly come back down making a dramatic entrance from the side.

" Looks like the party just got started " ... before taking a note of the combatants and noting one Gambit, it would bring someone from the past that he recognised immediately calling his name out ... " Gambit is that you!? "

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enter the Demon Heir!

"Delish...... Thank you, Vice Admiral. Just know your sacrifice served a better purpose..."

Vice-Captain Kube felt the tremors occurred, but he was too busy with his usual ritual. Every time a enemy fell, Kube has a ritual of tasting the fallen ones blood. Thus, the essence of the defeated is always with him, giving them a better purpose. Although, even though he didn't seem to care, he was still perplexed by the tremor that was fallen by what seemed to fallen debris. Due to him being in a crouching position, he could only hear and feel, but not see.

As he stood up, the silver haired pirate gazed around him. Perceiving the sudden chaotic scenery with his eyes, Kube simply took hold of Smoker's lifeless body and made a run for it. Even tho, he had defeated him, Kube wanted to keep the body. To protect his spirit, as he was a firm believer that it was his job to make sure he'd find peace. Or else, he might be damned for the next 10 years.

"I wonder what happened to the Captain, and the rest of the crew. "

My new character. He'll be taking over. Bio and approval will be processed.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Enter the Demon Heir!

@Cross @Landayan @Dream

East Section @Mr. Anderson @Ebuk
Bullet's giant fist collided with Cletus’ body, forcing it to contort around the fist. The Worst Generation widened their eyes at the sight. Urogue, in particular, who had fought Cletus himself, was clad in shock. Like a rag doll, Cletus was sent flying into the distance, with Pandaman not far behind, mangled for the worst. A statement punch. Cletus was the measuring stick. Cletus body would crash into the stands of the East Section, causing a large crater beneath him. Following him, about to crash into Cletus' body, was Pandaman. His injuries were so that this could be it for him.

However, just before Pandaman crashed, a voice echoed.

[Law] "ROOOOMMMMM!!!!"

A sphere-like dome suddenly expanded around Cletus and Pandaman. Like a catcher with a mitten, Pandaman stopped before his body hit the stands, avoiding certain death. Pandaman's body would gently land on the stands a few feet from the crater. Above the crater, looking down at both Cletus and Pandaman, was Trafalgar D. Law. His wounds were still present, bleeding still, but his breathing was calm and steady. Muk, the man who would slew the White Chaser, would appear from the other side, likely drawn by the mess. Suddenly, an old hand grabbed Pandaman's neck line and pulled him up.
Bullet was not the only legend in these waters. Holding Pandaman’s body was the “Dark King”, Rayleigh - the Pirate King’s First Mate.

[Rayleigh] "Roger. Your treasure. What a mess..."

——————————————————————————————

Center Lake
Kneel. The will of the chosen ones swept through the plains. This one, however, was honed through decades of festering in Impel Down, thickened with a hate and desire for supremacy. Bullet was a fitting name. It would feel like a bullet pierced the hearts of the many. Thousands fell unconscious to the waters, bodies hanging through the floating debris. Enter the one who was fabled to be the heir to the Pirate King, here where the Pirate King left his treasure. In his hands was the Worst Generation, both Pirate and Marine. Kneel. The Supernovas, home of the Worst Generation, fell to their knees. Yet, they stood up, each making a statement or another challenging the man - truly worthy of their generation. They would not back down. All belonging to that generation would not kneel.

Enter the Prince. The blast of Kings battled in a clash of will. Such will, they were visible. The two pushed each other back and forth. Morrow, leading the charge, established himself apart. Yet, his blast of haki eventually lost the fight, exploding as Bullet’s own overpowered - decades more of training. The result was a cascade of will from young and old, sweeping through the battlefield like pelts of rain. Sharrib representing the Marines and Landayan representing the Pirates. Landayan spoke and Bullet answered. No more words.

Let the games begin.
[Bullet] “Come, then. I shall start with you all.”

A plan afoot. Bullet would start with these.

The Worst Generation readied. The first volley was from Landayan, throwing a cross slash at the man. The Demon Heir smiled and threw his arm sideways across his chest, parrying the slash as one would a balloon. Suddenly, from below, using Gambit’s attack as a distraction, Jewlery Bonney erupted from beneath Bullet. She shouted how she would turn the man into a boy and end it here, her arms glowing pink. Before she could turn, Bullet grabbed her legs and slammed her against the ground, throwing her like a rag doll to the distance, her body crashing across the floating plain. Behind Bullet, Urogue appeared, suddenly expanding in size three-fold, now even bigger than Bullet. His fist hit Bullet as he turned, forcing him to skid back a few feet. Urogue smiled.

[Urogue] “Did you like ‘Retribution’? Not so tough now, huh?! Hahaha!!“
[Urogue] “Wait… WHAT?!?!”

Suddenly, that smile turned into shock, as Bullet‘s eyes turned back to black. It had no effect. While his body was against Uroge’s fist, explosions occurred on Bulket’s back. A few meters away, Appo beat his chest, sending out shockwaves that covered Bullet and Urogue in a smoke. Not moments after, Urogue’s humongous body came out of the smoke, an indent of a fist on his cheek, sent crashing into Appo violently. Th Sandersonia sisters jumped into the frey next, already transformed into huge snakes. Both their blades dug into each of Bullet’s shoulders, unable to pierce his now darkened skin. They shook as Bullet looked up at them. The man grabbed their tails, both at the same time, and smashed them various times against the ground, before tossing their bodies aside.

Finally, Bullet turned to Landayan and Sharirib.

Bullet turned to Shareib and punched the air various times, dozens of times in an instant, forcing the very air to puncture with strength and Haki. Upon Sharrib was a massive air puncture that turned into a large tornado of air, seeking to slam into him. If Sharrib were to try to fly away, the tornado would suck him in. Passing by Landayan, that tornado would hopefully destabilize his footing. The Demon Heir appeared above Gambit and punched down, fists clad in terrible haki. If met with equal mettle, Bullet would use the weight of his whole body to push even further in an attempt to slam Landayan into the ground with his fellows from the Worst Generation.

The Worst Generation handily pushed to the brink. However, Bullet was not the only concern, for in the horizon, they came knocking.

Suddenly, explosions began to echo all around the island. Link, flying down into the fray and having learned the secret, would likely be the only one who could see them from his vantage point high in the sky. In the outer rim, dozens of Marine Warships surrounded the island.

The Buster Call.

Bullet “Demon Heir”
Level 94

Strength: 110 (82 +18 race + 10 DF)
Agility: 101 (83 +18 race)

- Movement: 101
- Reaction: 101
Vitality: 120 (82 +18 race + 5 MA +15 DF)
- Durability: 120
- Stamina: 120
Haki: 100 (73 +27 race)
- Armaments: 120 (100 +20 Item)​
- Precognition: 100​
- King Haki: 100 (Note: Does not have infusion)​
Martial Arts: 50 x2
- Brawling: 100
Gasha Gasha no Mi: 120 (100 +20 item)

Bullet DPS: 10. Large Country Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Douglas Bullet and the Demon Heir himself finally emerged from the Dark Shadows of the Fallen Past. The Old Generation. The generation that made a testament to what lay across the seas. Of what rests at the final island. The treasure. One Piece! And the keys to that revelation of truth held its presence in today's event ─ The Pirate Festival. Morrow wouldn't let it go nor allow anyone from the Worst Generation to stand in his path. Marines. Agents. Nobles. Pirates. Revolutionaries. He already made up his mind. And to only way to stop him is to actually stop him. Prince Landayan Morrow will take the biggest gambit of his lifetime. And that's to end the generation of the old. Placing the Golden Age of Piracy in its stead. And as the two heirs to the throne let out their respective willpowers and let it fan out across the Delta Isle, Gol D Roger's voice echoed inside the prince's head. "You want my treasure? You can have it! Search for it! I left everything I gathered together in one place."

"Oh! Yes, Pirate King. I want it all! All of it!"
, he roared trailed by his signature laugh. "Muahahahaha!"

Battling for the position in line ball to the king, Gambit struggled against Bullet's far more superior will of the supreme. Perhaps, another statement to Gambit is that there are many players above his league, physically, spiritually, and courageously. It would not be long till the blast of king's haki dissipated with the clouds above and fodders around. Suddenly, a total silence. Not for long, and the trigger was finally pulled by fate. Igniting the primer like firecrackers, burning the gunpowder as it forced its way through the barrel. Punching through the air like mad cannonballs. The bullet, like lightning in the storm, would cut through the target, annihilating everyone in attendance, starting off with Bonney and down to the last flag of pirates before he decided to ram the prince at long last. "??!"

The trail made by the bullet still lay in his wake. Gambit activated his observation haki across the battleground, enhancing it with his echolocation and he's got a clear view of what's around him. His eyes widened in shock as his night vision gave him a terrifying image. And he spoke to himself, What is this!? Marine Fleets?! Don't tell me this is ─

Suddenly, he recalled T-Bag's emergency call a while ago before it got jammed by an unknown force.
As this happen, T-Bag who was currently commanding the fleet radioed him. "Pretty! You're not gonna believe this. You and the two freaks should abandon the island. I mean abandon the shit outta there now. Like right fucking now."

"We tapped the entire island and we found something. The Demon Heir is here. He's lured us all so he cou-"
And as he tried to denounce the evil in front of him, a man from his past suddenly appeared. Enter Vice-Admiral Link. AKA the former Silver Hair Swordsman, Gambit's partner in crime before he turned his back against the crew. Much to his surprise, it bore the fraudulent coat of justice in his person ─ the marine. "L- Link?! How cou-"

Two incidents at once made Gambit's resolve shatter significantly, trying to fashion an option. A decision. But it seemed it had to wait for a little longer for the Demon Heir finally appeared above him. It was so fast. Or perhaps, the prince was then again occupied by his past and recklessness. Only two of his strongest weaknesses. "??!"

And just like that, without any proper defence, a countermeasure, or the urge to fight back, Douglas' titanic fist dug deep into Gambit's body, contorting around his fist before his back rammed the earth, digging himself in as chunks of soil erupted from within. "Gwwaah!", he agonized as blood seeped off his mouth. As his body rested inside the crater he made for himself, Gambit further validated the glimpse he just saw through his echolocation. Turning back at Link, he cursed under his breath, "you motherfucker sold us out again?"

Inside his head, he worried about T-Bag and the others whom he assigned to surround the island. But nothing to worry actually for T-Bag knew exactly what to do. They already fled the moment he learned of Bullet and Festa's ill intent. Far away from the island, out of reach of the marines. But he unleashed the massive swarm of bats from Gambit's den. Ready to feed on anyone once their master finally called them in. But for now, Gambit's cigar was turned to dust by Bullet. If successful, he would rise to his full length, shaking the dust off his raid suit before lighting up another one. "So this is your true motive, eh Bullet? Luring us all into one place so could finally claim the throne all by yourself. How foolish and coward!"

"Huff. Huff. Is that all you got? It didn't hurt at all, dipshit."
, on the contrary, Gambit's face was still numb after that hit.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib barely contained his disappointment, from his seat of fortune, he saw his sidelines partners getting on their feet and challenging Bullet. What the government called the Worst Generation wasn't able to do anything. Gambit's attack was sent away with a flick of the hand, Bonney used the distraction but failed miserably. Urouge, the birkan scum did land a punch after tripling in size. Bullet didn't feel it, and Shaarib winced when the Demon punched the monk back. The giant's body crashed into Apoo and Bullet continued his massacre by beating down the Kuja Sisters.

The Vice-Admiral shook his head, all those pirates and they weren't able to wound the beast. From the group, only stood Shaarib and Gambit. None of them had moved, Shaarib more by curiosity than anything. The Prince did fight against Kallavan and Leo, he could probably keep up with Bullet while our hero would just wait patiently for the outcome.

Explosions began to echo around them, and Shaarib snorted. Fujitora heard his call. Now all he had to do was to keep the conquerors in place until the Buster Call did its job. A moment later, the new recruit of the government appeared at Gambit's side, Link. Shaarib had fought vehemently the HQ for their decision to recruit the pirate. The man was a traitor, he did not deserve to be with them nor the Vice-Admiral title. A new actor on the scene was going to disturb everything. How was Gambit going to react to his old crewmates ? Will Link help the vampire against Bullet ? Or would he try to fight with Shaarib ?

What the Knight of the Sea did not predict was to be targeted by Bullet. The demon punched the air so much, he created a tornado. Our hero let out a deep sigh, got up and cracked his neck. Shaarib's white glove turned ebony, getting covered with Color of Armament and he walked towards the tornado. Before the tornado engulfed him, the birdman met it with a Karate Chop as if he wanted to cut it in two. A shock wave followed the strike and fought to a standstill the tornado. Both attacks disappeared in the ai while Shaarib looked at his hand and smiled : He still had it without his fruit.

- "Kaimen Wari ! "

Kaimen Wari (literally meaning "Sea Surface Splitter"): Using a karate chop, the user can split the very ocean itself in order to send a shock wave to attack an enemy.
Requirements: 61 Mastery, 61 Strength
Destructive Potency Rank: A ==> 81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 3 +3 ==> 10. Large Country Level

In front of him, Bullet had put Gambit in a crater. None of them guys were relevant. Shaarib's eyes met with the blond's but he did not speak with him. The skypiean took some steps forward and transformed. The Vice-Admiral clenched and opened his fists successively, in anticipation. #

- " Ya know ... today was a shitty day. " began Shaarib by enumerating the ordeals he went trough "I lost a trail, was at the epicenter of an explosion, Baggy made me look like a fool and I have a horrendous smell deeply imprinted on my skin. I don't have time for sicko like ya. Get on with it old man. Yer ass going back to jail ! " finished the man, blues flames roaring.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival #14
@Ichimonji @Landayan

Deal with the Devil

Cletus, knocked out by the "Demon Heir" Douglas Bullet, now faced an even greater force within the confines of his mind. The God of Vengeance Vidarr.

My real title? Constant meddling? An agreement? What the hell is going on Ansel?

Ansel couldn't find the words in the moment. The presence of Vidarr had shook him to his core. Perhaps his demonic aura overpowered the humandrill's will? It was anyone's guess. Cletus' confusion only angered the deity further. In rage, he reached out to Ansel, grabbing his body brutally. He winced in pain, but could only look in despair as the demon brought him to face level.

I've allowed this charade to carry on long enough.

He cast his gaze towards Cletus, the lunarian didn't get the opportunity to blink before he too was caught in the tight clutches of the deity.

Cletus!!

You and I have debts to fulfil to each other boy. If you cannot remember, then let me remind you!

What are yo-

The deity slammed their bodies together at the speed of light. The two souls assimilated on impact. As a result, a burst of light erupted throughout the mind realm. Memories would quickly flash by. Memories long forgotten by a soul that only knew pain.

--------------------------------------------------------
"Mama! Papa! You came back!"
"You've experimented on him enough, we won't let you take him away from us. Run Mira! I'll protect you both with my life!"
"The storm! There's a whirlpool! Their ship is going to capsize!"
"I'm slipping! Mama! Papa! Help!"
"Cletus!"
"Cletus!"

---------------------------------------------------------

"Durk look! There's a child washed up on the beach!"
"Brown skin, black wings and white hair. Could he be...?"
"Let's take him into the town."

----------------------------------------------------------
"Ellie! He's awake! What's your name little one!"
"Cletus..."
"How did you end up at sea all by yourself? It's dangerous out there you know. Where's your parents?"
"I-I don't remember... WAAAAAH! I can't remember anything! My head hurts so much!"
"Hey! It's okay. You don't have to push yourself if you can't remember. We'll take care of you until you can."

------------------------------------------------------------

Durk! Old man Joe said that Cipher Pol has landed on the island!
We'll go out to them. But first, hide Cletus.
You think they're here for him?
Most likely that's the case, afterall, lunarians are wanted...

----------------------------------------------------------
Half Moon Island 10 years ago

The town was reduced to a wasteland. The bodies of it's inhabitants were littered all over the streets. Mangled, mutilated and forgotten. In the center, a young boy was kneeled over in grief, mourning his adoptive parents, who lay dead before him from the intense battle that caused this destruction. Grief slowly transformed into anger. An aura of flame engulfed the lunarian's small body as he roared in rage.
"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The earth cracked and erupted. Cletus panicked as molten rock and fire spread in all directions as fissures came into existence.

At the center of it all, sat a king on his throne. The God of Vengeance.

"A mortal who's rage is capable of summoning me directly from my realm? Strange. This has only happened once before."

Cletus cowered in fear, not knowing what to make of the situation. Still, he found the strength to speak.

"W-Who are you?

"Vidarr. You have black wings, brown skin and white hair. A lunarian. Your lust for vengeance is strong child. Tell me, who has wronged you?"

Cletus clenched his fists as tears welled up in his eyes. The last thing his parents told him was to hide. He gestured towards their bodies.

"I don't know. Mama and Papa told me to hide. I waited for so long and when I finally went to find them, they were dead along with everyone else. Whoever did this, is gonna pay!"

Cletus' eyes were filled with conviction. This was no empty claim and Vidarr would knew this. The deity peered into the depths of his mind, for he needed answers on how a child could cause him to manifest. His eyes widened as the answer became clear.

"Gurararararara. Cletus D. Sol. So that man had descendants afterall. To think, I can finally repay you for how you've helped me!"

Cletus looked on in confusion, not understanding what Vidarr mean't.

"Come child, Vidarr will help you. Become an agent of vengeance. In exchange, I will reveal to you the identities of those who have wronged you. Kill your targets of vengeance, while I claim their souls."

"As long as I know who killed Mama, Papa and everyone, nothing else matters."

"Then it appears we're on the same page. I can't wait to see how much you will grow. Cletus."

--------------------------------------------------------------

East Section

Trafalgar Law, had used his devil fruit abilities to save Pandaman for certain death. There with him, stood Rayleigh the "Dark King", who had the freest man held tightly in his grip, expressing sadness about the sudden turn of events.

If Law and Rayleigh were paying attention they would notice Cletus' body be quickly engulfed in flames. Cletus awakened, despite his injuries, and flung his body forward as he threw up fire and blood onto the stands. As he panted for air, Vidarr's voice echoed from those very flames. Menacing and powerful.

"Now, how do you feel."

"Different, yet the same. What did you do?"
Cletus replied, voice hoarse

"Soul fusion.This is the true self that you have lost." Vidarr stated bluntly.

"You won't have to worry about losing your mind for the time being. However, this union was forced, which means it is only temporary. As long as your souls are apart, you will never be able use your powers without eventually succumbing to madness. And I would rather not have that happen, you are the last of your lineage. I would never be able to repay my debt otherwise."

"Why was my soul seperated to begin with?"

"Ask your friend when you become two again."

With that, Vidarr disappeared as fast as he came. Cletus stood at his full height, his hair was now slightly longer with a white fur tail waving behind of him. Bullets punch had completely destroyed his raid suit, leaving him in his normal garments. Despite all of this, Cletus uncharacteristically was smiling.

"Fufufufufufu..."

For the first time in years, the lunarian had truly felt at peace. He watched on as the events unfolded down below. Bullet had engaged the Worst Generation in battle, followed by explosions that littered the island destroying everything in sight. Nothing amused Cletus more than this.

"Fufufufufufu! What a crazy turn of events this is, yet I've never felt more alive than in this very moment!"

He turned around to search for the body of Pandaman, only to find him in the clutches of Rayleigh and Law, the lunarian raised his brow, yet his smile did not break

"I don't know what you people are up to, but I want to take this one away from here. It would be a shame if he got caught up in all of this. I can sense how strong both of you are, you're more suited helping them take down the big guy than babysitting, right?"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enter the Demon Heir!
@Cross @Ichimonji @Mr. Anderson @Landayan

" Interesting. It seems that it's the perfect to jump in....

Looking at the huge debacle from above, Kube knew that it was time to make another move. The crew came here for glory, and he wasn't going to disappoint. Uninteresting in helping Cletus, as he seemed to be handling it well, the pirate focused on the wounded Trafalgar D. Law.
Looking back at the lifeless body of Smoker, Kube gave it one last glance before dashing towards his new target.

Hardening his right arm in black haki, with electro surging out of the silver haired pirate's arm. Although, focused on his objective, Kube heard and was seeing part of the craziness around him. It was then that he perceived Rayleigh as he had quickly glanced towards Pandaman. Still going through with the attack, Kube knew that it was the perfect time to take out Law. Distracted, it was the moment to launch a sneak attack.

As he's in range, Kube launches himself towards Law and thrusting his right arm. If the attack connects, his right fist would punch Law with great force, that is followed by an electro shock.

"Surprise, Captain Law..."

Raiju Spear

The user punches at his opponent using a one-arm thrust aimed at his opponent. Once the attack connects a rush of electro goes through his foe, causing a shocking effect that creates a shockwave like effect.
Requires 61 strength, 61 electro - DPR: B

61-80: 2. Small Building Level + 2 + 2 = 6. City Level

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 Pirate Festival 」 - Post # 17
@Ichimonji @Landayan @Mr. Anderson @Cross

Following my landing, taking note of the battlefield as a familiar face would register a response out of me. It was like my past and present were connecting, but despite how the gap may have fared the situation was still there. I still had no idea who Gambit was outside of his piracy background but the face still bared a connection to the past but that was all it was.

" Hey Gambit long time no see, glad you're still alive .... " the faces of the Dragons also caught my attention before smirking "As we agree'd gentlemen. " though not before revealing a revelation to the combatants including a fellow vice admiral.

" This bastard and that Bueno prepared a Buster Call, so how about a temporary truce until we take him out " I... Making my way down the slope on the side and jumping over to the center as I would stand beside my old crewmate, Gambit himself.

Turning my attention to Douglas I would start by cracking my knuckle and forming a fist out of my hand as haki began to erupt as if it was of its own volition.

" Right let's do this "

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enter the Demon Heir!

Center Lake @Cross @Landayan @Dream
@Ziosa Will be RPing Bullet from here onward.

The freest man in the seas was saved. The man who held Roger’s treasure safe, caught like a ball in a mitten. A ROOM laid the man gently on the stands. Trafalgar Law, the ”Surgeon of Death” had appeared. From the gentle drop, another figure, this one legendary, picked up Pandaman. The “Dark King” made his second appearance, holding the freest man. Suddenly, from the crater, a man now whole, now united, erupted.

Cletus the Dragon erupted in fire and blood. Law and Rayleigh turned to the amazing sight. The man addressed Rayleigh and Law. No need to babysit. The monster, Bullet, was for the taking.

[Rayleigh] "My dear boy, I’m much too old to fight monsters. These old bones barely stand. Hahaha. No. I’m simply here to make sure a friend’s dream is fulfilled - to see the chosen ones end up with his will.”
[Rayleigh] “It is said one who can answer riddles three will carry Roger’s will. Alas, the Demon Heir never was.”
[Rayleigh] “Please understand, son.”
Words gentle and calm. The Dark King bore no ill will not malicious intent. No fighting prose. Yet, underneath it all, like a horrid distant shout in a dark forest, one could feel. The eye of the storm. The legend, Dark King. The polar opposite of Cletus. The Lunarian was outward in power showing power to the heavens, while the Dark King was inward shoved into the depths of Hell. The legend turned to Law, asking if he could heal Pandaman. Indeed, in that condition, Pandaman was unconscious, unable to speak or give up the treasure. Nay, this was a treasure that would require tact. Cletus had power, but could he control it like the Dark King? Brute force could not steal this treasure.

However, brute force appeared, its fist seeking the distracted Law.

[Voice] “AYEEEEEEE!!!”
A voice took the area. A white flash came to interject the brute force. With the punch, mere inches from Law, a kick, with electricity and haki like the punch, would aim to hit Kube’s forearm from the outside. The most gentle push would re-direct the punch, parrying it, allowing it to continue on and destroy a chunk of stands. Kobe would continue on past Law. Landing in front of Law was a large white bear in human attire. The bear held his feet and comically jumped up and down, screaming in pain. The first mate of the Heart Pirates, Bepo.

Law turned. He gritted his teeth. He off-handedly told Rayleigh he could not heal Pandaman at this moment. Nay. The pride of the Worst Generation swelled. They did not take kindly to unannounced brute force. The D would not back down. The Surgeon of Death lifted his head. A blue hue surrounded his body, his body healing slowly, of major injuries - doctor. The man looked over to Kobe and squared up.

The Worst Generation would not back down.

[Law] "You Vampirates are such a rowdy bunch. Punch first and ask questions later. You lack piracy. But, if it’s a fight you want….”
[Law] “Let’s settle this, winner takes all!”
Kube DPS: 6. City Level
Bepo DPS: 101-119: 4. City Block Level +1 (invisible haki) + 1 C Rank) = 6. City Rank
= Successful Parry​

Bepo
65 x 5 = 325
- STR: 72 (Race: +24 +5 MA) = 101
- SPE: 52 (Race: +24 + 5 MA) = 81

- Movement: 81
- Reaction: 81
- VIT: 79 (+5 MA) = 84
- Stamina: 84
- Durability: 84
- Martial Arts: 81
- Electro: 62
- Hand-to-Hand: 100
- Haki: 41
- Busou-shoku no Haki: 41
- Kebun-shoku no Haki: 41

Trafalgar “Surgeon of Death” D. Law

76 x 5 = 380
- STR: 76 (+5 MA) = 81
- SPE: 77 (Race: +14 +10 DF) = 101

- Movement: 101
- Reaction: 101
- VIT: 46 (Race: +14, +15 DF) = 75
- Stamina: 69
- Durability: 81
- Weapon Mastery: 20 (Race: +21) = 31
- Swordsmanship: 81
- Haki: 61
- Busou-shoku no Haki: 61
- Kebun-shoku no Haki: 61
- Devil Fruit: 100 (+20 item) = 120

————————————————————————

Around Delta Island@Everyone
The Buster Call. Surrounding the island, cutting off all communications through den den mushi not Marine, was a resounding Fleet of Warships. They carried those who would snuff out the Demon Heir and the Worst Generation here. Hundreds upon hundreds of personnel, with power to sink islands, now awaited but an order to send the island and its inhabitants to its doom. The Worst Generation in its crosshairs. The Demon Heir in its crosshairs. The event that called home to the most pirates in history, now staring at a death sentence,

In one of the leading ships, a Marine coat flapped in the wind. White hair adorned his old features, his rugged scars, led by the one over his eye. A beard of white called upon the Hero of Marines. Watching over the horizon, Garp saw the auras flared in the middle of Delta Island. Suddenly, a voice called out for an order.

[Marine] “S-S-Sir! We confirmed the data. “Dark King“ Rayleigh is among them! Should we give the order to strike?!”
[Garp] “Especially now. Do you want us Marines to take on two legends at the same time?!”

Vice-Admiral Garp spoke convincingly as he sank his teeth into a biscuit. The other legend, Bullet, was burden enough. Two legends at the same time? The order was to finally erase the Demon Heir. Contingencies be dammed. For the first time in decades, the Marines sought it fruitful to send one of their own legends to the front line. Yet, the Marine Hero was not one to just blindly follow orders. But what did Garp want here? What drove him to Delta Island? A fleeting thought.

In the ship leading the charge, a man spoke orders. The man wore a purple samurai attire beneath his Special Admiral cloak. The man was blind, with only the whites of his eyes showing, now shut. Shut to evil, but not to Justice. Enter Special Admiral, Fujitora.
[Fujitora] “Commence bombardment. The Demon Heir must not be allowed to take the throne!”
With those words, shells began hitting the outskirts of Delta Island. Little by little, the lake surrounding the Center Lake would be sunk, destroyed. Dozens of Warships began entering through the canals, appearing like reapers from the smoke, carrying all sorts of Marine personnel, from the Lieutenant like Coby, to the Captains like Hina, to the Vice-Admirals like John Giant, to legends to be revealed.

War had been declared on Delta Island.

Special Admiral Fujitora

90 x 5 = 450
Strength: 72 (Race: +18, Zushi: +10, Item: +20) = 120

Speed: 78 (Race: +18, Zushi: +5) = 101 [Movement Speed: 101 | Reaction Speed: 101]

Vitality: 78 (Race: +18, MA: +5) = 101 [Stamina: 101 | Durability: 101]

Zushi Zushi no Mi: 76 (Race: +24, Awakening: +20) = 120

Martial Arts: 50 [Swordsmanship: 100]

Haki: 95 [Busou-shoku no Haki: 90 | Kenbun-shoku no Haki (precognition): 100 (Item/Future Sight: +20) = 120]

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enter the Demon Heir!

Center Lake @Cross @Landayan @Dream

Douglas drew his fist back from the rubble he created. Smoke rising from the humongous hand, its power managed to drive Gambit into a crater. A single eyebrow rose from the hulk of a man. He was surprised sprinkled with a hint of disappointment. This couldn’t be it, could it? The next generation? All such feeble men. None of them came even close to Roger and Rayleigh the man would think. Eventually the man would stand up straight again, looking at the arrival of not one but two vice-admirals. One of them transformed into a phoenix monster.

“Zoan awakening? Heh. Don’t let the beast take over your mind. Bean sprout.”

Link would drop on the slab of earth these combatants would call an arena. At the same time Gambit would rise from his short slumber, Bullet turning his head to observe the man’s fake bravado. Forcing him to show a grin from ear to ear.

Bullet would observe those that were left standing. A split second in the grand scheme of things but it’d give him the required information. Those that had attacked him earlier: Bonney, Urouge, Apoo and the Gorgon Sisters were tossed to the far end. Each of them still groggy with the damage that they had received. Mostly alive but dizzy and ego’s harmed.

The only ones still around together were our 3 main characters and the dragon pirates. Only two of them the rest would only amount to cannon fodder for this monster of a man. The captain Ichiryuu and his first mate Gildarts. Despite their fame, Bullet gave them no attention.

“Try to keep up, next generation”

Douglas would say dashing away from his spot, leaving Gambit and Shaarib within a curtain of dust and debris for such was the power of his dash.

Within mere seconds Douglas would stand before Link, the man’s bulk impressive from a far was now downright terrorizing up close. Standing at 4 meters in height and with the frame of a tank the man would appear up close to Link, his right shoulder twisted, so he’d drive it completely into the marine’s body. A body check or a juggernaut slam, aimed to blast him back with a velocity that’d destroy several mountains.

“Full Metal jacket!” Bullet said with excitement, haki pouring out through his right shoulder.
DPR
120: 5. Town Level +3(A) +2(haki) = 10. Large Country Level
Regardless of it being blocked, parried, evaded or countered Bullet would use that insane, neck breaking forward movement to pivot on his right leg and spin around. Through the spin he’d gather an incredible amount of force with haki coating his left arm completely black. At the apex and therefore end of his spin he’d unleash one hell of a backhand swing.

“Buckshot!”
DPR
120: 5. Town Level +3(A) +3(haki) = 11. Small Continent Level

All those who stood behind him, Shaarib, Gambit and the dragon pirates. Woud observe an incoming
storm of air that ate and destroyed anything in its path. Cutting and demolishing with reckless abandon and without focus. But the degree and intensity of this attack was on a tier of its own. A single swing of that man’s hand could destroy towns.

This was it.

The pinnacle of strength and haki. The demon heir with each passing second was weaving the rust off his body. If the next generation didn’t step up their game a man equal and perhaps stronger than Rayleigh would soon be their opponent.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Thousands of people from all corners of the earth bore witness to what might be one of the most catastrophic events of this era - The Pirate Festival today. Like an arena, they mounted themselves into the threads of the Delta Island, eyeing spectacular exchanges of only the greats. A clusterfuck of the Heirs to the King's Throne, Worst Generation, Legends of Old, and the Champions of Light gathered. Led by the scummiest of all, Silver Vampirates Chief ─ Prince of All Pirates, The 14th Royal Blacksmith, Crowned Prince of Hiraya, and The Gambit himself, Landayan Morrow. Trailed by the Lords of the lower houses, the Worst Generation. Accessorised by the squires of justice, Vice-Admiral Shaarib and Link. Against them, none other than the Demon Heir himself, Douglas Bullet.

The introduction has been held. Bullet showcased that his title is above the rest; humbling the Prince twice in a row. First with the burst of Supreme's Haki. Second with the almighty ram of the fist that held him briefly on the ground. Did the prince allow the heir on purpose? Nay. The punch was a bullet itself but the link between him and now Vice-Admiral Link shattered his focus. Gambit blamed his old companion for what he discovered here today through echolocation and the latter wouldn't deny the Buster Call. Gambit gritted his teeth as soon as his old friend fled guiltily before standing in front of Bullet once more. He would then answer Link's call.

"Fine with me. Let's murder this bastard just like the old times. Don't you slow me down..."

However, as soon as that, Bullet blitzed Link, appearing before him. Within a glimpse, an uproar of volcanic shoulder rush erupted from his full-body knuckles, aiming to shred Link into pieces. "@Link Watch out!"

Gambit roared to alarm his friend but at the same time, using the given strength and speed of his Zoan Fruit, the prince pushed the ground ever wildly only to vanish from where he stood. It's as if the Vampire turned into a purple mist, lightning his way out to Bullet while he threw his shoulder at Link before swiping the other around. As he dashed, he already clad his hammers with Black Haki and had set up a frontal flip move as soon as he emerged above Bullet. From there, he would swiftly swing the hammer from his right hand downwards and aimed at the head while the other one is on guard.
Somersault Forge: With the weapon in hand, the user somersaults above the opponent and delivers a deadly strike to the opponent's back up to the back of the skull during his flip.
- DPR: A, requires 61 Warhammer, 61 Strength, 61 Movement
120: 5. Town Level + 3 (COA) + 3 (A) = 11. Small Continent Level

Successful or not, the frontal flip drove in fast momentum and Gambit would see to it that he leveraged the timing and velocity of his projection. Off the spin and the swing, the prince's left leg is up for something. Roaring and booming as he goes, the left leg would aim to cast a strong downward roundhouse kick to Bullet's head. A devastating attack poured with Haki of the strongest.

Ancillae: A level 2 attack using his claws/fists. Can inflict minor cuts. Enough to push back strong opponents or inflict moderate cuts. Some of the variations include a lightning-fast combination of an uppercut and overhand slashes/punches to the target; a spinning backhand punch/slash; a downward double fist blow; a spinning hook kick; a backward somersault kick; a roll spike kick (Gambit leaps just above the target, side flips, and performs a strong downward roundhouse kick to the target).
- Damage scales off Strength
- DPR: B, 41 Strength, 41 DF Mastery
120: 5. Town Level + 3 (COA) + 3 (B) = 10. Large Country Level

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirates Festival #15
@Ichimonji

Now whole, Cletus addressed the former right hand of the Pirate King, Dark King Rayleigh, to join the fight against Demon Heir. A remnant of his past. However, the old veteran would decline his offer.

[Rayleigh] "My dear boy, I’m much too old to fight monsters. These old bones barely stand. Hahaha. No. I’m simply here to make sure a friend’s dream is fulfilled - to see the chosen ones end up with his will.”

[Rayleigh] “It is said one who can answer riddles three will carry Roger’s will. Alas, the Demon Heir never was.”

[Rayleigh] “Please understand, son.”

The old man replied calmly, with no killing intent Cletus could sense. In contrast with the his power that burst outwards for everyone who was near to feel, Rayleigh's was his hidden within the depths of his being. Like a deep well with no bottom. A truly terrifying specimen. It was as Cletus suspected, attempting to take Pandaman by force would not be the ideal strategy. Regardless, the lunarian's smile would not fade.

"I understand completely old man! The Demon Heir was never worthy. But I am. I have the answers to the riddles you seek."

Kube would attack with brute force, facing off against the Surgeon of death. However Cletus would pay him no mind. There was no need to use violence to get what he wanted. As a matter of fact, the only ones he wanted in this moment were the dogs of the World Government. Until then, Cletus would finish his captain's orders, for he hadn't forgotten their original goal. Cletus stood patiently, waiting for Rayleigh's next move.​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
“Zoan awakening? Heh. Don’t let the beast take over your mind. Bean sprout.”
# Shaarib looked at the pirate, old age had gotten to him already. Did the Skypiean look like Impel Down's freaks ? The skypiean heard about awakening, it offered more power and liberty to the users but Awakened Zoan lost their humanity. Shaarib was fine where he was, he didn't need more power from his fruit. He tried to reply with something but Link and his old partner decided to rekindle their love. Shaarib was once again interrupted, which began to irritate him, Gambit had lost already, he needed to wait on the sidelines and not try to ally with Link. Said partnership did worry our Vice-Admiral, Link was a known traitor, the blond was too quick to propose an alliance with the Vampirates, and choosing to stand closer to the prince too was another red flag.

-"Bean Sprout ? Using nicknames now ? I'm still going to kick your ass tho ! " said the marine cheekily while he used one of his dials to produce a ball made of water.

Surprisingly the legend went past Shaarib and tried to attack Link, ready to tackle him. Gambit moved moments later to intercept him. The Skypiean had been ignored for the second time, first by Rayleigh and now by Bullet. Angry, he smacked the water ball on the ground, and the drops changed into sharks. Half of the sharks swam towards Gambit and Bullet while the others went in every direction ready to bite anything they came in contact with on the little island. #

- " Shin Murasame !"
Requirements: 81 Mastery, 81 Strength
Destructive Potency Rank: A ==> 101-119: 4. City Block Level + 3(A) + 3(Haki) ==> 10. Large Country Level
AOE = Mastery/2 ==> 50 meters

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enter the Demon Heir!

East Section @Ichimonji

As his attack was about to hit his target, someone had managed to divert the attack into the ground, thus destroying a piece of the stands. At same moment, that his failed attempt and Bepo's foot left his body, Kube would use his legs to swiftly leap away. Still standing not too far from Bepo and Law, the pirate smiled as he stood right in their direction.

Hearing the words said by the Hearts Pirate's captain, Kube just giggled and brought his left hand forward, and signalling him to bring it on.

"You've got a limited definition of what is a pirate... So is it a 1v2 or 1v1 ? Asking as I know how you prefer 2v1 types of fights.."

With the stories that he had heard, he knew that Law wasn't a character that he can underestimate. Especially with a partner. Kube hadn't acknowledged Bepo, as he didn't think that he was worth the trouble. His focus was on Law. However, he was keeping an eye on him, as he has shown that he's strong enough to parry the previous attack he launched.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 Pirate Festival 」 - Post # 18
@Guren @Landayan @Cross
The time had now come, the main event combatants were all placed in the same area against a foe who'd be easily mistaken as a final boss. My eyes glowed red as a sudden change within with the thrill of the challenge flowed as my expression turned to what seemed a sadistic grin from hearing his old crewmate's words.

Gambit had no choice but to team up even though he knew he couldn't possibly take the enigma before us, a team-up of two former crewmates years in the making had finally come to fruition. Not since their earlier team-up back in Alabasta.

I could tell from the very words that escaped Bullet's mouth were drenched with weight, he meant what he said. His very reputation exceeded from what he was about to do.

I'd be able to keep my focus noting Bullet blitz his way towards me erupting with busoshuku haki around his shoulder as I would also erupt around my palms hoping I could defend against the behemoth.

" Palm Thrust "

Pushing my palms in the direction of Bullet in the manner of defending myself though the momentum of Bullet would push me backward.

Link Base Str = 120 = Town Level
DPR B = +2
+2 Hardening
Total DPR Level = Small Country Level
Palm Thrust: The user will attack with a forceful palm thrust which releases a small wave. The attack is powerful enough to blow a person off of their feet and has a range of several meters.
Requirement: Scales on Mastery
DPR: B, requires 51 mastery, 51 Strength
Link takes +1 Damage as I am using the momentum of Bullet's size and experience to take some damage here for the story

The strike would cause my palms to throb and burn as blood flowed, clenching and unclenching my hands turning to Gambit and Bullet squaring off as the Dragon's appeared as background characters to me.

" Oi Ichiryu and Gildarts, stop gawking looking like background characters you lazy fu****s "

Shouting at the duo who'd just do nothing but watch, though what happened next as the fellow marine officer began with him getting infuriated as he unleashed a barrage of liquid-formed sharks that bombarded the battlefield.

Seeing this had me kiss my teeth in disgust at the thought of friendly firing.

Crossing my arms before me in a X shape before me as haki erupted though it erupted further more than normal as I shouted " TEKKAAI "

Link Base Durability = 101 = City Level
100 / 5 = 20
100 + 20 = Mountain Level
+3 Ryou Hardening
Total Durability = Large Country Level
Basic Tekkai:
Requirements: 11 Mastery, 21 Durability.
The user hardens their body, increasing Durability by Mastery/5.

With every pulse pumping blood greatly pissing me off, though instead of reacting something within began to call to me whilst I panted punching the floor ...

" HELLO WANDERER, IT'S TIME TO GREET ... "

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enter the Demon Heir

Bullet was not worthy. The Dark King held the keeper of Roger’s treasure, Pandaman - the freest man alive. Cletus Dragon, in a fiery fury, demanded Pandaman. His power burst, such that even the Dark King took notice; yet, power was not everything. The sagacious old man turned doen the invitation to fight monsters, opting to preserve his friend’s dream. To the one who could solve the riddles and prove themselves worthy.

Cletus suggested he could. Rayleigh was a master of haki, and through that, felt the man‘s emotions - he was not lying. The old man turned, curling a grin.

[Rayleigh] "Perhaps you may be the one, the one to keep Roger’s dream alive. Yet, the riddles come not from me, but from the freest one of all. Unfortunately, his wounds are too severe to wake.
[Rayleigh] “We need… a doctor.”
Rayleigh spoke with the same calm. The old man placed Pandaman in the stands gently, wrapping cloth on his wounds to stop the bleeding. Like he suggested, Pandaman was out cold. Before, Rayleigh had asked Law to heal the Panda - it seemed they knew themselves from somewhere, perhaps through the D. Yet, cutting again this plight, Law was involved in a fight to the death before their very eyes. How long could Pandaman hold out? Play the chess game.

Enter the Knight. A piece known for offense, able to maneuver through the table with ease, feared by King and pawn alike. A straight terror. Kube “The Count Agent”.

[Law] "It’s a free-for-all! Get ready!”
Law slew a grin. Bepo began to run towards Kube, his arms and legs whirling aura. Law drew his blade with his right and widened his left palm. From it, a spherical room expanded, housing all three inside. Suddenly, the floor and stands beneath Kube caved in. The ground beneath Kube the size of a human suddenly dropped at dramatic speeds (120), down five meters. In the exposed hole, Bepo appeared, punching downward to the opening, leaving no room to escape. Trailing was Law, his fingers moving incessantly.

[Bepo] “Electro: Storm Fist!”
As suggested, a storm of electricity rained down around a whirling wind. A impact storm filled with electricity took the crater, like a hurricane electrified. It aimed to throttle Kube.

The Vampirates picked this fight. Who would end it?

Bepo DPS: 101-119: 4. City Block Level + 4 S Rank = 8. Island Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom