Event Pirate Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bullet, at long last, summoned the mayhem. The ability he has been holding back. When it manifested, the supernovas gathered in front of him, witnessing the transformation. Metals clanked as they are all hurled towards Douglas, morphing himself into a gigantic animation of mechanical weaponry. The pirates and even Gambit himself were left in shock at what they have just seen.

As this goes, Vice-Admiral Shaarib launched an uncalled assault against the supernovas. Gambit was manning the front. He was not planning to defend himself from it. His attention is caught by Bullet alone, having plucked a level of fear to his display. But one of the heirs to pirate kingship faded into the scene, unleashing a devastating tempest of wind to briefly struggle against the former's attack. And whilst unsuccessful, the combination of his own's and the worst generation representatives would pave the way. Above all, his first mate's attack made the difference. Decimating the bird's gust of air and launching a counter-air strike. Gambit was safe at last. He grinned and remarked on the combination. "What an honour. Captain Ichiryu with a Bounty of 1,450,000,000. And his second-in-command Gildarts with 900,000,000 gold on his head."

As they conversed, a partly inaudible tweet has been heard from the other side. Shaarib asked how Bullet is as compared to Kaido. They all turned to him and Gambit would respond in laughter, thrumming and baritone. "Muahahaha."

The other pirates would most likely burst into laughter first as it may take some time before the next exchange of fun would transpire at this event. "Fellow pirates, did he just call me princess?"

[LAUGHTER]

"You're a disgrace. A Vice-Admiral soliciting intel from a world-renowned pirate. I should be honoured. Gone are the days when Marines actually pose a threat against us criminals!"

"Strong men acknowledge the same. And even pirates employ that code of practice, to honour the strong people. Respect. You must spend more time with Garp rookie."

Gambit turned to the pirates and said, "Happy Thanksgiving! The turkey is yours! Truffle it with earthnut. I shall reward anyone who kills an agent of justice today!"

The prince of all pirates roared and when he did, another pandemonium was set loose by the heavens. Landayan was not actively exporting his mantra across the field but something heavy suddenly tried to sneak into his presence. And it happened, an astronomical phenomenon suddenly cast its shadow upon Delta Island in its entirety. Their faces gloomed in darkness. Moments after, 3 gigantic meteorites plummeted into the atmosphere and headed towards their location. "You gotta be kidding me."

The Demon Heir turned to him, challenging his guts. But before Gambit could even respond, the man who spoke the words vanished in sight, blitzing towards the incoming judgment of the broker of justice. This posed a grit on Gambit's pride. It was easier to dodge the chunk of flaming earth than tank it with all your reserves. But this is a battle of succession. Let no fucking man forget who Prince Landayan Morrow is.

A few kilometres before impact, Landayan from his handsome hybrid of human and vampire form would morph into his full beast mode. His height grew twice his human's, now standing sixteen feet. His evil tail grew longer. His two temples sprang forth two additional wing-like extensions. His claws became even sharper and his eyes turned 100% demon. Blaring and glaring, he pushed his demonic wings forwards and backwards only to unloose some pressure and exhibit his well-anchored style. The embodiment of 7 deadly sins.

"You will die wanting to see what I am made of."

With that, Morrow dug his sharpened toes into the ground as he bent his knees before finally kicking off. Still flapping his wings and spread widely. At the speed of light, he blitzed at one of the incarnations of world destruction ─ the rightmost meteorite. Soaring into the gloomy skies, he coated his entire body with Colors of Arms. Shining in jet-black fashion. And with the magnified speed and strength loaned from the Myths of the Vampire, he took off, blasting the air beneath him with the wind scythes coming off his wings. As he sped forth towards the incoming apocalypse, his right claw swung upwards before taking a swift spin to the right, followed by a backhand swipe using his left. He did this process in succession before a vortex of wind and fire manifested around him. Black bolts crackled as he shot above.

Two seconds before the impact. "WITNESS!"

He growled his fangs!

One second before the impact. The combination of air and fire finally reached its conclusion. A tornado of roaring demons and hellfire in his tow came ramming against the surface of the right meteor.

[SCREECHING]

Gambit's claws and his violent twister struggled with the fall of gravity but his claws would eventually make the rock creak. And finally, with a little more push and a prolonged battlecry, the demon would triumph. Breaking through the madness, Fujitora's onslaught scrunched as it burst open and spiralled into nothingness as Gambit penetrated the offence with his almighty salvation.

Lucifer Morningstar: With his demonic claws, Gambit rapidly whirls while doing an upward swipe with his lead arm, followed by a backhand swipe with his rear arm one after the other. It creates a rotating column of flames and highly compressed air about 2 meters in diameter. It can destroy everything inside its attack radius and path. The mixture of the two elements complements each other which magnifies its destructive potency. With his newfound vampiric ability, he is way stronger and can now propel in any direction and chase the target at will, instead of sheer vertical ascension.
- Damage scales off Strength
- DPR A, requires 81 Strength, 81 MA Mastery (AoE: 81/5=16)
- DPR S, requires 100 Strength, 100 MA Mastery (AoE: 100/5=20)
- DPR S+, requires 110 Strength, 120 MA (single target)

120: 5. Town Level + S+ (5) + COA (3) = 13. Moon Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib was so lost right now. Nothing was going his way, he decided to kill the supernovas while Link supervised the Dragon Pirates. But he had to know never to trust pirates, current or former. His first attack was met accordingly, so when he launched the second one, Shaarib added more flavor. He thought it was going to be enough to put them out of commission, they weren't able to see Bullet's move, how were they going to stop the Vice-Admiral ? They found solace in the person of Ichiryuu, the captain of the Dragon Pirates intervened. The blond, unsheathed his sword and went out to stop the tornado. The air blade and the tornado fought for a little before Shaarib's attack overwhelmed it. Ichiryuu did not win but he was able to accomplish what he wanted, the supernovas were alive and well.

- "What do you want old man ?" hissed Shaarib trying to find Link or Gildarts, they were the only ones missing from the fight "You should att-" His words were cut off, a vast shadow covered the Center Lake.

The birdman looked into the sky and winced. The blind man finally entered the fray. From an unknown position, Fujitora had ironically followed Shaarib's instructions. The man threw three meteorites each big enough to raze the whole plateau. Shaarib was the closest to the meteors but something else got into his viewpoint. Gildarts was coming at him from a higher point. The first-mate chose to mask his presence and took his chance. If Fujitora hadn't attacked, Shaarib would have been to respond, he would have been knocked out at the mercy of the pirates. Link had betrayed him. Gildarts was too close, so Shaarib used one of his aces. The Skypiean let the Tone dial fall to the ground and met the kick with his palm fully open. Surprisingly, the glove did absorb most of the hit while the remaining energy went to be absorbed by the rest of his body. Shaarib gritted his teeth as he tasted blood and his arm kept shaking, but he survived. A "click" was heard by both the combatants and steam began to come from the hole in the gloved hand. The absorbed energy was released immediately at a cost, while Gildarts foot took the full amount, Shaarib's arm took half of that amount, adding to the tremor.

- " Reject Dial ! "
Reject Dial
Requires 61 Mastery
Allows the user to absorb and shoot back blunt attacks equal to mastery +3 ranks. This also damages the user half as much as it would the target.
Aquired from Wiper
I paid for an upgrade so it can absorb Mastery + 4, Mastery is 100 (3. Large Building Level) + 4 = 7. Mountain Level

Gildarts's Attack is : 120: 7. Mountain Level +3(A) +2(Haki) = 12. Large Continent Level , minus 7 is 5. Town Level
Shaarib's durability is 101-119: 6. City Level, one rank above so "Somewhat Effective"

Damage on Gildarts : 3. Large Building Level) + 4 = 7. Mountain Level
Damage on Shaarib : 7/2 = 3,5, we will round it up to 4.City Block Level, 2 rank below his durability so "Not very effective"

Shaarib did not have the time to do a diagnostic on his arm, he needed to pace himself. He was now fighting against 5 pirates, 6 if you added Link. While he defended himself from Gildarts, two blurs went past them. Bullet and Gambit's both decided to care of the incoming threat. It was a duel and each of them was able to crack their meteor with their strength. Problem was that, their action did not matter. The meteor that came at Shaarib and Gildarts was still on its path. The Vice-Admiral kept going up, his haki flaring in case the first mate was able to recover and attack him in his back. He had two choices, evade the meteor and fights with one of the two pirates in the air. Or destroy one and keep going to recover far from the battle. Shaarib chose the latter, he didn't want to fight Bullet not knowing the full extent of the legend power, nor did he want to trust Gambit not to attack him on sight. The Vice-Admiral was strong, but he knew that to be between The Prince and the Demon Heir would be impossible to survive. As he went to meet with the meteor, Shaarib changed into his animal form. The phoenix's beak began to shine and black lighting began to emanate from it. The bird's beak did not meet with the meteor, it stopped two meters away and seemed to struggle a little to move forward. The bird's head went behind and he hit the invisible wall two more times before being able to move forward. The meteor was cut in two cleanly. Shaarib kept flying straight, reaching a safe distance from the vampire and the armored knight while the two separated pieces fell to the ground.

- "Picore !" chirped the bird a little short of breath

Picore - The user attack 3 times with his beak
DPR: S+, requires 120 mastery and strength ==> 4 + 5 + 3 + 1 ==> Moon level

Shaarib returned to his hybrid form and immediately went to his den den mushi.

-"Fujitora-Chan.... that attack did more bad than good... Bring your ass here ! Bullet is stronger than expected and that was without using devil fruit power and while being rusty as hell ! He punched through your freaking meteor like it was nothing ! " said the young man trying to catch his breath. He was way out of his league.#

Ps =
120: 7. Mountain Level +4(S) +2(Haki) = 13. Moon Level
120: 7. Mountain Level +3(A) +2(Haki) = 12. Large Continent Level
Isn't 120 = 5 instead of 7 ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival - Post 21
@Landayan @Cross @Guren @Ichimonji

Moments Ago:

Following a moment of clarity, catching my breath and then unloading as I unleashed a barrage of punches that would mirror with my old mate’s electrically enhanced cards both aimed at a similar target. Pondering as I caught a glimpse at my old crewmate's electrical cards would have me in awe but now wasn’t the time to be impressed. Just as both attacks felt as if they descended onto Bullet, he’d respond by stomping on the ground unleashing a tectonic event that would neutralise both attacks. The impact would have debris and dust coat the entire battlefield and surrounding areas that would pan outwards. Though what was to come would totally surprise me not just on the power that Bullet possessed but also Gambit, who'd counter in a manner that would surprise many.

My initial reaction upon witnessing the might of Prince was ... ' Damn i knew he was strong but this is way more than i even expected. I guess the rumors of him invading Wano and colliding with Kaido were true. ' ... Watching the Prince relentlessly attack Bullet the gust of wind would blow pushing me back a few steps. Stunned from the developments that were transpiring before me.

Present Time:

The sound of metal unsheathing would alert me, taking a glance noting Ichiryu unsheathed what i desired. Enma and pointed it towards my fellow compatriot Vice Admiral. Meanwhile Gildarts i could hear shout his attack, but what really had me cautious was the shadow from above of three meteorites descending their way down.

" So he's here, Fujitora "

Clenching my fist with my fist coating in aura that would envelop around my hand that would begin to coat itself in aura as well. At that very time looking upwards tightening my calfs focused on the meteorite, though my next move would mirror with Gambit and Shaarib.

" Soru! " ... launching myself into skies above just as the duo would do so launching my attack of a ferocious punch.

" JUGON! "

Link Base Str = 120
Jugon = DPR S+ = +5
Ryou: +3
Total DPR = Moon Level

Pulling my arm back then landing back down to the ground as making a dramatic entrance back into the battle, cracking my neck with a few steps turning to Gildarts and Ichiryu seething.

" Hello weenies, our deal is Bullet my fellow colleague is off limits like Gambit. " ... verbally penalising the duo for their negligence of our earlier deal.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Center Lake @Cross @Landayan @Dream

Bullet kept a close eye on everyone present as they moved to intercept the meteors. First Gambit morphed into one of his stronger forms and nearly annihilated the rock he had set his eyes on. Bullet, under his metal helmet, couldn't help but grin. Finally. He thought. One who seemed to grow more and more with each passing moment. Next up was Shaarib who countered Gildarts through a reject dial and moved quickly to the only meteor that was left. Through haki and one of his superior skills the phoenix would blitz through it, cleaving it neatly in half. The Vice-Admiral would reform at a safe distance and called for aid. And last but not least was Link who shot up into the sky and replicated another strong punch to destroy what was left of the last meteor.

Bullet would land onto the ground with a loud crash, followed by Shaarib and perhaps Gambit but this would not be assumed. The legendary pirate now in an all new form stood menacingly and scanned his environment. Remaining debris from the space rock fell all around the battle field but their potency was reduced to a point where it wouldn't damage anyone present, at this point.

"You're a fool Link. If you believe we'll be able to beat this menace without everyone present here. Your colleague was jeopardizing our survival here, his justice is blinding him to the greater stake that's at play. But if you don't realize that then you will when it is too late."

"You should listen to your elders, beansprout."
Bullet interjected.

The man now standing at 5 meters due to the added bulk of his armour. Even with his size and added weight the man vanished from his position, being faster than ever before. The supernovas who stood at the side would be caught completely off guard. Bullet seemingly blinked into existence between Apoo and Urouge. The former he'd attack with a single backhand. But that seemingly simple movement contained a force like no other. The long arm tribe member was launched into the distance like a rocket, his neck nearly broken from that singular strike. Urouge's eyes shot wide open with pure shock and terror.

"Inga Zara-!"

Urouge shouted as quickly as he could. But Bullet immediately reacted with a lightning fast jab to the monk's abdomen. A punch so strong and bone shattering that Urouge was forced on his knees. Blood coughed up onto the ground. With his other hand Bullet grabbed the Monk's head and threw him to Link and Ichiryuu. Like a lifeless puppet the Monk was at Bullet's mercy. He'd come crashing down behind the former two. The supernova was still alive but his entire body was shaking and quaking. That single punch had broken several bones and caused internal bleeding. A massive imprint of a punch was already visible on his stomach, heat radiating from the point of impact. The monk wanted to speak but strain he had to put on it forced him to cough up even more blood. Apoo on the other side was in an equal state of damage if not higher. Bullet then turned and menacingly moved to Bonney each step causing a loud quake onto the ground.

At this point Gildarts also hit the ground next to Link and Ichiryuu. The captain would hold his arm up and cast a glare to the marine.

"This is it kid. What will it be. Tell birdie over there to stand down or we'll all be toast here. Will you let justice blind you for the greater truth?"
Ichiryuu said nearly pleading for Link to see what was a stake here. This version of Bullet was beyond anything they had seen so far.

The Legendary pirate continued his fear inducing approach to Bonney who fell down and tried to scurry away. Like a mouse trapped into a corner she saw no way out. Tears out of desperation already forming in her eyes.

"Curse the romance dawn you bunch of weaklings. These seas are not for the faint of heart"

"Only the strong survive here."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival: Worst Generation
Enter the Demon Heir

East Section @Mr. Anderson @Ichimonji

Still in a state of confusion, as Law's room dissipated Kube started to regain composure. Looking at Cletus, the pirate saw that he had his mind elsewhere. Turning his body towards Law, Kube knew that he was stuck with the Surgeon of Death until he regains his body.

" So seems that our fate is stuck with you. How about we make an agreement, give us our bodies back and we'll back you up in your endeavours.
I am pretty sure there are enough spoils for everyone."

While the pirate was expressing his proposal, Law had just finished healing up Pandaman. But unfortunately before Law could answer a shadow enveloped them. Looking up just like Rayleigh, Bepo and Law, the vice captain felt that things were about to get really interesting. Getting his body back just became his number one concern!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enter the Demon Heir

OCC: Mr. Anderson skipped 2/3. Sorry, but it’s been 2 weeks. :-(

East Section @Mr. Anderson @Ebuk
Temporary peace. The two Vampirates had stood down. Captain Law was not one to back down, but for Rayleigh, he would. The infamous Supernova turned to Pandaman and healed him, saving him from certain death. Bepo and Rayleigh nodded as Pandaman regained concisousness. Wounded, but now able to talk, his first words were grave: “watch out!”. Above them was a cataclysm. Meteorites fell from the sky, seeking to destroy all in the area.

Flashes of light took the area. Others from the Worst Generation, and Bullet himself, took out the meteorites, establishing themselves as the top tier in Delta Island. The remaining chunks of meteorite were cut and blown away by Law and Bepo. In the confusion, Pandaman had stood up, his feet trembling. Swaying side-to-side, but with conviction to deliver a promise to an old friend, he turned towards Cletus and the other. The riddle. Pandaman began to utter the first riddle, yet he was interrupted once more.

Four figures dropped from the sky, the last coming hot fist-front.

[Law] “N-N-No way! Is that…?! Get back, Bepo!”
Like a meteor himself, a figure came. Rayleigh had turned, blade drawn, his eyes glowing red. The black fist of the offensive met the blunt part of Rayleigh’s blade, it too black. A clash that would send shockwaves around. Even the sky trembled. The Dark King was pushed back, his feet skidding. Coming to a halt, those old eyes looked at the man landing in the dust. As it cleared, the white coat of a Vice-Admiral gently swayed. The grey hair and grey beard was mounted on a stout muscular frame, his fist black in his name sake.

Enter the true Marine Hero.

[Rayleigh] “This is not our sea anymore, Garp. You of all people know what this island represents. Do not cut the weeds before they bloom!”
Garp the Fist squared up, his breath gentle. Law and Bepo grabbed Pandaman and jumped back. This is smoke they did not want. Rayleigh had his blade drawn, his brow furrowed. Garp knew exactly what this island was for: the legacy. Roger’s treasure. The man whom Garp could call rival, friend, brother, was no more. Yet here, perhaps his spirit would be passed on. Rayleigh pleaded. Garp’s face was clad in a shadow, before he looked up. With a tired face, yet eyes brim with spirit, Garp responded.

[Garp] “I am a Vice-Admiral of the Marines! I cannot just stand down! Even now! Get ready, Dark King!”
[Rayleigh] “Heh. Just like old times. Let’s see how much we have in these old knees!”
Those were the words. The world would be witness to a legendary battle of old. Rayleigh “Dark King” and Garp “The Fist”, two legends, charged each other. Meanwhile, the other two figures landed behind Cletus and Kube, cutting off the fleeing Law and Bepo. The two wore Marine coats, them captains of the HQ. Following up on Garp the Hero’s footsteps, trained by the legend himself, were Coby and Helmeppo, finally standing on the front lines. Behind them one more figure lurked, dressed in all white, stayed in the shadows. Hearing Kube’s request, and seeing the challenge now, Law switched Kube and Cletus back. He felt the newcomer’s power.

The Vampirate’s hot-headednes made them lose precious time. Now, the New Generation of Marines had arrived.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival - Post 22
@Guren @Landayan @Cross

Witnessing Bullet taking a new form would catch my attention, though the attention was momentary until hearing Ichiryu's voice. At that very moment, my only thought was simply ' How does one defeat Bullet? ' ... further contemplating my plan in the moment of me deep in my thoughts my fellow colleague nearly dismantled the plan. But he played his part well despite the sabotage of Shaarib which would bring a warm smile, unaware to everyone was the strings sowed of mine, for after all everyone was playing along to the tune.

Whilst my focus swayed away that moment he'd make his move from swatting a supernova away then toying with his prey and doll, with Gildarts making his way towards me as his captain would catch a glance then speak requesting for me to speak to get Shaarib to stand down. My nostrils blazed hearing their request and witnessing the carnage before me looking at all possibilities whilst in thought then finally speaking ...

" Ichiryu you have my word " ... then speaking loud enough to have Shaarib here ... " Shaarib was it? ... I've heard of you, this isn't the time for idle chat. But right now I request as a fellow Vice Admiral to swallow your pride and ego. Otherwise, we won't stand a chance against that behemoth. "

Then turning to speak directly to Ichiryu ... " I thank you Ichiryu for waking me up " then reaching to the handle of my sword and unsheathing ... ' It's been a long time old friend, forgive me for forsaking you. '

Ichiryu, Gambit, and Gildarts all would immediately notice something, from my aura, and my stance the real Link had finally awoken. It had been since the reign of the days of the Devil Pirates that I quit using my swords and tended to confront my enemies with my fists in the core martial arts known as Rokushiki.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The prince of all pirates decimated the middle meteor of the three while the sides were taken care of by Bullet and the two Vice-Admirals respectively. They all landed on the ground thereafter and Gambit quickly morphed back into his human form as he witnessed the new form of the Demon Heir. His eyes widened at what he saw, a display of utmost respect towards the legendary pirate. A certain respect that NO MARINES present today gave away to Douglas Bullet. But Landayan Morrow was raised in a Royal Court, and even enemies deserved to be treated the way they should be. And the Demon Heir would have all that. He started thinking. This man is terrifying. Ha. Ha. Ha. Can I really beat him all by myself? No. That's the hardest approach to make. I need to leverage the resources I have. I am no fool to tank him alone. What's my brain for if I don't put it to good use?

However, the prince was dozens of meters away from the centre stage where dialogue is being exchanged at the moment. He observed, heavily panting. Blowing up a meteor was not an easy task. And that's the most realistic approach. "Huff. Huff. Huff."

"The fuck this man is going to do next?"
, he cursed under his breath before Douglas blitzed the two male Supernovas, punishing them for their weaknesses. The prince didn't care but not until he realized that he would turn next to Bonney. "No not that one.", he uttered, gnarling.

Having had a recent connection with Bonney, Morrow's fear of Bullet suddenly shifted to a multitude of sins: wrath, anger, envy, and lust. Hurling them all into his mind, the pirate prince transformed once again into his demon form, carrying all the madness in him. He would attempt to scare away all the scare Jewel agonises at the moment. "That girl is mine!", he roared, morphing, before he kicked the ground and flapped his wings forward to Bullet.

And so, at the speed of light, he blitzed at Bullet's location, his right hand covered with sins whilst willpower fortified his arms, now in Jet-black. And with the magnified speed and strength loaned from Cursed Fruit, he took off, blasting the earth beneath him with the wind coming off his flight. As he sped forth towards the target, his right claw crackled with Haki. And faster than the blink of an eye, he swung right at the face of his foe, aiming to wreck his face covered with Armament and Metal helm whilst attempting to firmly lock his face into his mad knuckles while also letting him plough into the ground meters far back. He roared, "SATANIC INTERVENTION!!!"

Satanic Intervention: Gambit catapults at his target at full speed and strength, piercing through him with his sharp claws.
- DPR: S+, requires 100 Strength, 100 DF Mastery

120: 5. Town Level + COA (3) + S+ (5) = Moon Level DPR

If this attack is a success and if his claw continued to wrap around his face, he would flap his wings in rapid succession, soaring into the heavens. From that motion, he would rotate rapidly from left to right. Reaching a few kilometres in the air, Gambit would put a brief stop before spinning around the abstract of the moon above, as if drafting the shape of it. He would continue to spin before finally deciding to plummet back to hell, and throw Douglas into it with such velocity in its possession. No Haki was involved as it would mean coating his enemy with the will of his own. But he would allow gravity to do the rest of the damage. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!"

Eldest Vampire Hell Drop: Gambit grabs the victim using his claws and soars to the sky, spinning rapidly. At the height of his flight, he will descend at his full speed before throwing the prey mid-flight, head first back to the ground; dealing serious damage due to the velocity and fall's impact.
- DPR: S, 81 Strength, 81 DF Mastery, 81 Movement

120: 5. Town Level + S (4) = 9. Small Country Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib was a normal dude, far from patient but he believed himself to be normal. Marines tried to make him think the contrary. He had nearly felled for their words but the more Shaarib looked at the pirates around him, the more he trusted his mind. After Bullet destroyed one of the meteors, he went back to the ground to finish Shaarib's work. Ichiryu and his friend were some pompous hypocrites. First they refused to help Gambit's charge. Then they went to fight the Vice-Admiral to protect the Supernovas. Finally, they stood still when Bullet beat the crap out Appoo and Urouge. From the look of it, Link was back to them. The traitor was standing close to the Dragon Pirates, whispering something with Ichiryu. Where was he when the Dragon Pirates were attacking ? The birdman began to laugh as he let himself fall towards the ground. Petty as he was, Shaarib landed on Urouge's torso and sat on him. He arrived just in time to be able to hear Link's words. He then continued by adressing the Skypiean.

" Ichiryu you have my word " ... then speaking loud enough to have Shaarib here ... " Shaarib was it? ... I've heard of you, this isn't the time for idle chat. But right now I request as a fellow Vice Admiral to swallow your pride and ego. Otherwise, we won't stand a chance against that behemoth. "
Who was Link to give orders to him ? Shaarib raised his head to look at the three men, precisely at Link, eyes wide. The traitor really didn't know who Shaarib was nor did he seem to know why the Skypiean was sent on forced vacation. For this mission, Shaarib tried to do everything correctly. He wanted to prove that he wasn't rebellious anymore. He had followed Sengoku's orders to the letter. But sadly, he wans't in a presence of a direct superior. The youngest Vice-Admiral in the force clear his throat and spoke :

- "I don't care about y'all..." he pointed his right index at Ichiryu "Talking about pride and ego... Y'all could have helped Gambit from the start, killing the Supernovas was an executive decision. Y'all are a bunch of cowards using me as an excuse. You don't want to fight against Bullet." He then pointed his fingers at Gildarts "If I was against y'all I would've let the meteor fall on that child's head for trying to attack me behind my back. " Shaarib finished by looking at Link in the eyes "I don't know you. You are making request as Fellow Vice-Admirals but since the beginning of this fight you've been an hindrance, attacking Bullet when I told ya to wait or disappear while them assholes came at me. You are not a pirate anymore. Being a Marine isn't for play play, act like it" The Vice-Admiral got up and walked towards Bullet.

"You should listen to your elders, beansprout." Bullet interjected.

The birdman approached Bullet while the armored man was going for Bonney. If Gambit wasn't going to present himself, then it was time for the secondary character to be a main. The birdman yelled at the robot :

- "Yeah, and it was listening that got your ass in Impel Down ?" bracing himself for the incoming repercussions.

Once again, he suffered from being the second lead, an enraged Gambit as always, took this opportunity to stole SHaarib's light and attack Bullet. #

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Bullet continued his approach to the last standing supernova but Gambit would have none of that. The Prince of Pirates would launch himself at the legendary pirate with breakneck speeds, speed famed for the zoan users of this world. And in but matters of minutes Gambit would arrive, hand primed with haki and aimed to clock Bullet right in the face. But not everything would move as easily as the prince imagined it. Gambit's Satanic intervention would indeed hit the helmet but instead of outright destroying it, it simply dented while showing several cracks and breaks into it.
S-rank Armor (requires 85 Blacksmithing): Destroyed after a small country level attack or 3 island level attacks
PA: Small Country Durability + COA (3) vs Moon level Punch = DPR 1 higher quite effective
Gambit's strike was tough incredibly tough as pieces of Bullet's armour flew into the air, revealing a part of his face once more. It was then and there that the Prince would instantly recognize how tough Bullet's armour was. The old legend didn't really do much to avoid the next part of the prince's attack. His hand just nearly wrapped around the hole in the helmet which allowed him to do his Hell Drop. The two would move into the air and spun around several times, building up momentum and velocity. After a few quick extreme spins Bullet was thrown into the ground with a magnitude of forces being pushed at him and his body. Eventually the behemoth of a man would crash into the ground, erupting a massive plume of sand and debris.
PA: Small Country Durability + COA (2) vs Small Country Attack= DPR 2 or more below dura: Not very effective
A rain shower of pebbles and dust would fall down as would the smoke itself, trying to settle itself. Within the clearance of smoke and because of his altitude Gambit would be the first to know and see that his last attack hardly did any damage. What's more he could see Bullet looking at him while moving his hand at his helmet and repairing it without any issue. Even the slight cracks or dents he received from that helldrop were being repaired through a purple glow. The smoke cleared and now Shaarib took the scene claiming those present as hypocrites.

"An executive decision? What an absolute fool you are." Ichiryuu responded.
"How he made it to Vice-Admiral is beyond me."
"You claim us to be cowards? I'd say you're the one hiding behind Morrow's back."
"If you want to be the main character so bad then why don't you try it? Instead of trying to shift blame."

"Hahaha, Very well! I do enjoy that idea. Ichiryuu, Gildarts! Wonderful suggestion."
Bullet responded.

The hulk of a man then punched the ground, cracking it before a loud tremor would shake the plateau. The earth would be pushed out revealing a massive submarine behind the pirate. Bullet would take a few steps forward, establishing distance between him and the vessel while also approaching Shaarib. The front of the submarine would move downward, like a panel it'd allow someone inside the ship but indirect outside as well. "This is my ship the Catapult. It's filled with all sorts of weapons and Iron. A perfect building block to set the stage." The man said before pointing his right hand at his ship, purple energy would coat it as it would his right arm.

"Union Armada: Ghost Division!"
Bullet called and fear would most likely settle within those still present. The last time Bullet called Union armada he had turned into something utterly terrifying but what would happen this time?

"You know little Admiral. Those days in Impel Down I listened a lot. There was nothing to do but count my days for revenge. In that level was an old man, an old man who didn't stop rambling about his captain and the terrors he fought. On and on that man spouted utter nonsense. But it's funny that one of his tales inspired me. Did you know that in a different realm, CP9 was governed by robots? Unstoppable fighting machines, I took that as inspiration." Bullet said, giving context to this technique as he moved his body to the large opening inside his submarine that was now missing parts and pieces. It was almost falling apart in honesty.

From the vessel five odd looking Robots walked out, as if puppeteered by an unknown entity these creatures moved out of the vessel mechanically and looked outright terrifying.

"Now! Little Admiral, are you ready to be the main character? No more back up. No more hiding behind Morrow. It is time for you to show your colours. Show me this might that you claim to possess. Or will you always walk in this Kallavan fellow's shadow? A man who I've heard too much about that it makes me vomit."

Bullet continued to speak as now the Robots arrived behind him. Bullet would clench his hand into a right fist and pointed at those still present. "Go! My Ghost Division!" The man bellowed.

And as if on cue the five robots blasted themselves forward. No more cluncky movement as if they were puppets now these cybernetic creations moved freakishly human. Zigzagging and darting themselves forward. 3 of them went towards Link, Gildarts and Ichiryuu respectively. The two that remained launched themselves at the airborne Landyan. Catching them by surprise Gildarts and Ichiryuu were thrown backwards while engaged in high speed combat. The other droid arrived in front of Link, aiming a razor sharp punch with his right, a blade protruding from its right fist. If the marine evaded he'd be looking right in the eye of a cut to his face. The Prince of pirates in the air would observe a storm of rockets heading his way. Ten in total would move to Morrow, aiming to engulf him in continuous explosions. These creations also were immune to mantra tracking, for they did not possess a soul to detect.
-> Link = 81-100: 3. Large Building Level +3(A) = 6. City Level
-> Gambit = 81-100: 3. Large Building Level +3(A) = 6. City Level (launched twice)

Last but not least was Shaarib who now found himself completely alone. If this was what he truly wanted he had finally achieved it. "Let's dance, Little Admiral!" The legendary pirate shouted as he launched himself like a shell from a tank. With but the flick of one's fingers Bullet would be inches away from Shaarib. His massive frame rotated so his right shoulder would hit the marine with all its force and might. It'd be the equivalent to throwing an actual tank at Shaarib for such was the might of Bullet's current physique and bulk. The right shoulder clad with dark haki, boosting its attack. The man's left hand was 'sheathed' at his hip/waist, awaiting the perfect moment to use it.

"Full metal jacket!"
120: 5. Town Level +3(A) +3(haki) = 11. Small Continent Level

Would Shaarib back up his claims to become the main character? Or would he turn tail and flee. Only time would tell.

70 x 5 = 350
- STR: 86 (Race: +14) = 100
- SPE: 86 (Race: +14) = 100
- Movement: 100
- Reaction: 100
- VIT: 86 (Race: +14) = 100
- Stamina: 100
- Durability: 100
- Cyborg: 79 (Race: +21) = 100
- Destruction: 100
- Armoring: 100
- Energy: 100
- Utility: 100
- Martial Art : 13
Niko Style: 26

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival - Post 23
@Guren @Cross @Landayan

My grasp on my sword handle, a feeling long lost returned giving me a warm feeling from within that also returned with some angst. The feeling was like the feeling of having food embodied with your taste bud the moment it rests on your tongue, thus having you salivate in treasure the feeling and tastes. The sweet taste would come from the sword, though it came from little salt it would be mixed with as the sword still possessed the angst of me ignoring it for far too long. What would totally snap me out was the voice of my fellow Vice Admiral, who instead of helping would snap back.

' Did he just refer to me as a pirate? ... I thought that was classified information that was only restricted to Sengoku and Kong who gave their word that they would wipe it clean. That even after the information would never be found, my existence in the marines was even classified to them two as well. So how does he know of this, did those two pensioners just double-stab me? ' ... pondering in thought remaining silent hearing Shaarib's response who in turn then proceeded to make his way to Bullet.

The conversation between Ichiryu, Gildarts, Shaarib, and Bullet would be like a game of tennis going back and forth. Though it would halt as Bullet would then punch the ground as a huge ship would appear that would levitate in the air behind him. Then coat himself in a purple-like color energy that would coat his hand.

Bullet would then begin to monologue about what he witnessed using it as a reference as he began to form cybernetic robots from the items that came from his ship, who'd then address Shaarib that would have me give off a smirk. Freakish drone-like robots would form behind Bullet then split as three would land before me, Gildarts and Ichiryu. The duo would react by moving away, with one launching a blade-like protrusion at me. Though as it did my eyes glowed in crimson as subconsciously it kicked started.

Taking a step backward keeping focus on the cyborg holding onto my sword whilst I imbued my arm that would travel down to the palms, then handle then the sword giving off lightning as a means of utilising advanced ryou. Taking a moment, before kicking off my feet and launching at the target .... " Ittoryu Iai: Shi Shishi Sonson! "
Link Base Str = 120 = Town Level
Ittoryu Iai: Shi Shishi Sonson (一刀流 “居合” “死・獅子歌歌” Ittōryū Iai: Shi Shishi Sonson?, literally meaning "One Sword Style Draw and Resheath Technique: Lion's Song of Death"): A stronger version of his original "Ittoryu Iai: Shishi Sonson". The user swings his sword in a very quick and powerful unsheathe move to slice his opponent. This attack is strong enough to easily decapitate a legendary beast like a Dragon.
81 Mastery, 81 Strength: DPR: S
DPR S = +4
Ryou = +3
Total DPR = Large Continent Level
Then turning to behind the drone as i prepared my next move having both swords in an X shape before me as I charged my swords in a clad of haki and then unleashed a further barrage as two forms of air slashes aimed at the blind side of the robot. " Dual Crescent Slash! "
Link Base Str = 120 = Town Level
Dual Crescent Moon Slash: A Stronger variation on "Crescent Moon Slash" as this time Link will be holding two swords adjacent to his sides as two crescent slashes.
(91 Mastery and 91 Strength) – S
DPR S = + 4
Hardening = +2
Total DPR = Small Continent Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival #17
@Ebuk @Landayan @Ichimonji
East Section

Cletus had gotten through to Kube. Grinning in satisfaction, he turned to face Law once again. However the surgeon of death had his other plans. A newly summoned room followed by the thrust of his blade resulted in Kube and the Lunarian undergoing a sudden change. Cletus had found himself looking at his own body and the shock had shaken him to the core. His grin still didn't falter.

"Fufufufufufufufufufufu what is this? We don't have time for your games Law. The Pandaman is running out of time!"

Urgent words from Rayleigh reached the Surgeon's ears, confirming what Cletus said to be true.

[Rayleigh] “Law-boy! He doesn’t have much time!”

With gritted teeth, the supernova turned towards Pandaman, declaring that not even Rayleigh could save the Vampirates if they got in his way again. The veins in Cletus' head pulsated in annoyance. They were still in the wrong bodies.

His mind idle, he paid no attention to Pandaman's recovery or Kube's proposal.

We need Gambit here. With Law healing Pandaman as we speak, it wouldn't be long before he's ready to give us the riddle.

However once again, things were not allowed to move smoothly for the Vampirates. A shadow enveloped the area. Looking up, Cletus grit his teeth as multiple meteorites rained from the sky seeking to destroy everything, origin unknown. Flashes of light followed. With impressive displays of power, Bullet and the Worst Generation destroyed the meteor shower completely. Whatever remained of them, were destroyed by Law and his Vice Captain.

"Things are getting really interesting aren't they Kube?"

But the space debris weren't the only things to fall from the sky, and these individuals were not people the Heart Pirates could easily destroy.

To the lunarian's surprise, a powerful shockwave traveled through the area, threatening even the heavens as Rayleigh begun engaging a legend like himself. Turning around, Cletus saw him in all his glory. Vice Admiral Garp the Fist had joined the fray. Law and Bepo realising how serious the situation had gotten, began to retreat. Cletus shared their sentiments, the only thing they needed to do was grab Pandaman and go.

"Oi Kube, things aren't looking too good here, our best option right now is to-"

The sound of two individuals landing reached his ears cutting his words short. Behind the Vampirates, stood two figures donning Marine cloaks, standing confidently, preventing Law and Bepo from fleeing. Marine Captains Coby and Helmeppo had come to engage them as well.

Alas, these were not the ones that caught Cletus' attention. His body froze when he saw him, a figure keeping themselves hidden dressed in white. Realizing they had nowhere to run now, Law used his strange abilities to return Cletus and Kube to their original bodies. With his Raid Suit destroyed, Cletus had no choice but to use a spare Den Den Mushi to make a certain call. Without a second thought, Cletus contacted his Captain who was now engaged in heavy combat with the Demon Heir.

"Hello captain. Pandaman has recovered somewhat thanks to the efforts of Trafalgar Law. However, Vice Admiral Garp and two Marine Captains have intercepted Kube and I. Garp is currently engaged in battle with the Dark King. But with no clear direction on how things will go at this point, it's up to you to answer the riddles now. So listen carefully."

He paused, giving Gambit time to take everything in.

"The answer to the second question, is Tomato Gang."

With that, he ended the call. He had more pressing matters to attend to. Ones associated with vengeance. And he could guarantee, that vengeance would be sweet. Cletus launched himself forward. Towards the two marines? No. Not them. The one lurking in the shadows. The one who's life will be drained by his own hands and the one who's soul he will send straight to Vidarr. With a sadistic smile, the lunarian set his hands ablaze.

"Fufufufufufufufufufufu you eluded me before. But destiny has brought you right back to me, hasn't it!?"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"You know little Admiral. Those days in Impel Down I listened a lot. There was nothing to do but count my days for revenge. In that level was an old man, an old man who didn't stop rambling about his captain and the terrors he fought. On and on that man spouted utter nonsense. But it's funny that one of his tales inspired me. Did you know that in a different realm, CP9 was governed by robots? Unstoppable fighting machines, I took that as inspiration."

# Shaarib was at loss for words. Bullet was finally taking interest in him and it was a bad omen To be honest, the marine never did think much of the World Government's history. He had been interested in looking trough the ruins in Wano but got lost in a cemetery instead. Ironically people from the White Sea always did underestimate the folks from the Blue Sea. They assumed the humans were behind concerning sciences. But now Shaarib's interest had increased, he thought Pacifistas were the first robots the government used. If they had a whole unit of unstoppable fighting machines, what happened for them to stop ? Another question he needed to ask Garp or Sengoku when he get back to the HQ. His mind was racing so fast, he didn't even took factor of the Dragon Pirates speaking to him. The only that got him out of his fiction was the ground under him shaking. From the submarines came out robots that went that targeted everyone besides the birdman. It meant something, the switch was made, Gambit was out and Shaarib in.

"Now! Little Admiral, are you ready to be the main character? No more back up. No more hiding behind Morrow. It is time for you to show your colours. Show me this might that you claim to possess. Or will you always walk in this Kallavan fellow's shadow? A man who I've heard too much about that it makes me vomit."
This made Shaarib tick, he hated being compared to Kallavan and others Vice-Admirals. After Wano's fiasco most of the marines he met spoke about how heroics Kallavan and Leo were. If SHaarib had been there, he wouldn't have let Big Mom and Kaido ran away. But it was another matter. The Skypiean was representing the new generation and he'd be damned if he let Bullet think that the blond was stronger than he was. Minutes ago, Shaarib had wanted to slow down but now, he was going to hit the legend straight in the jaw with everything he had. Trying to be measured and calm wasn't his forte. Shaarib was wild, and it was time he enjoyed the fight. Bullet launched himself at the Vice-Admiral and Shaarib dig his heels deep in the ground, hiding himself behind his wings. He spread them when the pirate was near enough. His wings met with the pirate shoulder and both the attacks cancelled each others. Shaarib smiled because it permitted him to release his attack.

For an attack of this might Shaarib couldn't use his right arm, the tremor had died but putting more strain of it would cause it to break. He clenched his left hand, the fire roaring wildly around it, while with his right hand he coated the whole thing with hardening. Shaarib left arm began to shake when black lighting began to emanate for it. The lighting soon began to circle around the fire. By the time Bullet and Shaarib attacks clashed, the structure was stabilized. Shaarib sent his punch right at the pirate's Jaw, knowing full well that if he missed, the situation would be dire. #

- " Take that grandpa !" yelled the marine

Croix : With his wings, he try to cut his opponent forming cross.
DPR: S, requires 81 mastery and strength ==> 4. City Block Level + 4(S) + 3(Hardening) ==> 11. Small Continent Level

Jugon + Tekkai Limit ==> 5. Town Level + 3(Hardening) + 1(CoC) + 5(S+) ==> 14. Planet Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enter the Demon Heir

[Rayleigh] “This is not our sea anymore, Garp. You of all people know what this island represents. Do not cut the weeds before they bloom!”

[Garp] “I am a Vice-Admiral of the Marines! I cannot just stand down! Even now! Get ready, Dark King!”

[Rayleigh] “Heh. Just like old times. Let’s see how much we have in these old knees!”

Standing near Law, as Rayleigh was conversating with Monkey D Garp. As Law and Bepo leaped back with Pandaman with them, Kube followed suit. He understood that until he regains his body, he shouldn't try to anything unnecessary, and especially shouldn't engage someone who once use to be the rival to the Pirate King. However, as he leaped away his path was blocked by two mysterious individual. It was Coby and Helmeppo!

Cletus said:
"Oi Kube, things aren't looking too good here, our best option right now is to-"
Hearing Cletus talking to him, Kube didn't reply. He was deep in his thoughts. He was assessing the situation. The Marine Hero had made his move, and now their only way to regain their body was blocked by the arrival of those two marines. Being out of the pirate scene for a while, the Vice-Captain didn't know exactly who they were. Although, them being with Garp meant business.

"What the .....!"

A second a go Kube saw the two marines in front of him more to his right side, but now they appeared in the left. He quickly realized he regained his body. Hearing Cletus warning the Captain, the pirate knew that now they were free to act. Smirking at the marines, Kube decided to test the waters.

"Not to be rude, but who might you two be ?
I was semi retired for a bit, so I don't seem to know who you are. You know that it's custom to present yourself.."

Looking out as Cletus went dashing away from them. Kube didn't get it at first, but he quickly understood from his comrades speech that something else might be lurking.
He had thought of going after the two marines, but due to Cletus he decided to see what the two marines would do.

He knew that that he had to tread lightly, especially with Garp in the area.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The prince of piracy sped forth Bullet with his razor-sharp claws dragging the power of a demonic creature. And in seconds, the sore knuckles of hell dug into the helm of dominion and decimated it in the process. In succession, his palm took the liberty of dragging Douglas into the ground before finally lifting him up into the sky. And after a series of spinning as he went up, he plummeted back to the earth before tossing the man in his tow in the fall of gravity. The earth's mantle burst open as if the meteors Fujitora sent back then managed to touch the ground. And after the settlement of clouds of dust, a crater appeared as Bullet emerged from it.

Gambit observed from above as the Demon Heir finally reclaimed his footing. Rising to its full length, he punched the ground before a massive submarine behind him emerged. "What the?!", he cursed under his breath. Here comes the Union Armada: Ghost Division. A platoon of mechanical warriors even rivalling the Vampirates Cyborg Divison. "Oh! Isn't this a sight to see? I didn't know you have a knack for Science, too. You strike me as a cold-blooded barbarian who doesn't know how to read. Muahahaha!"

Moments later, he approached The Phoenix boy, trolling with his status as a Vice-Admiral. Provoking him to unleash whatever is hidden within him. If there's any. But Bullet is done speaking. It's time to command his evil scraps. Three were launched directly at the Dragon Pirate Duo, one at Link, and the two remaining ones would launch ammunition at him. "Muahahaha! Bullet I don't have time for this metal junks!"

From that instance, Morrow simply soared higher into the clouds. And just seconds before the projectiles would catch him, he used his speed to almost disappear briefly so that the two projectiles would hit each other.

[BOOM!]

After the explosion, Gambit moved fast and headed back to the ground while Bullet tried to assimilate Shaarib's defence. He wanted to see how this would go. In the meantime, the prince turned to Gildarts, Link, and Ichiryu. "I don't have time to dance with these scraps. Let's pull them into one corner and I will blast them all up."

With that, Gambit blitzed the two robots who fired at him as he twirled his clima-staff over his head. He would not take the center stage. However, the staff he was wielding in his right hand would be swung from his outstretched hand, forming an arc upwards and across the target junks before releasing a concussive blast of wind that would send the junks towards the other 2 or maybe 3. "Wind Sorceress, Njörðr!"

If successful, the prince would try to manipulate the wind so that the 5 junkies would fly in the sky rapidly. After that, he would swing the baton once again and a series of cool balls would also be unloosed to the airspace and to the ground. Those forming above would create fog as quickly as possible, concealing the area of the target. "Mechanical engines are weak to freezing temperatures.", the scientist lectured the pirates. And then he summoned, "Realm of Fog and Mist, Niflheim"

The very ground's temperatures would then reach the freezing point. And from there and quickly, snow would start to form before Gambit harnesses them like an army of spears. Compressing them tightly, he would launch the hardened ice forward to stop the forces of ghost armies while the excess ice spears would try to impale the ones launched at the Dragon Pirates. "Snow Sorceress, Ullr"
Wind Sorceress, Njörðr: Gambit spins the weapon rapidly and shoots out a powerful, swirling gust of wind much like an actual tornado but smaller in size.
- DPR: A, Mastery (100-meter) AOE, requires 91 Navigation

81-100: 3. Large Building Level + A = 6. City Level (121+, Zoans only)

Realm of Fog and Mist, Niflheim
: Using "Cool Ball" against fire, the user is able to create a massive fog barrier due to the water vapour in the air, increasing in density from the rapidly heating cold air. The fog is used to blind the opponent so that the user can land an attack on them.
- Unranked, requires 51 Navigation

Snow Sorceress, Ullr: Gambit uses "Cool Balls" in succession to change the atmospheric and the ground temperatures at or below the freezing point and ensure that there is a minimum amount of moisture in the air. If the ground temperature is at or below freezing, the snow will reach the ground. Gambit will then harness all these snows and/or compress them in order to use them as a weapon that he can cast on the opponents to incapacitate them.
- DPR: B, Mastery (100-meter) AOE, Deep freeze, requires 91 Navigation

81-100: 3. Large Building Level + B = 120: 5. Town Level + Status Effect of Deep Freeze

After he launched his attacks, a call would be received from Cletus, telling them about the situation.
"Hello captain. Pandaman has recovered somewhat thanks to the efforts of Trafalgar Law. However, Vice Admiral Garp and two Marine Captains have intercepted Kube and I. Garp is currently engaged in battle with the Dark King. But with no clear direction on how things will go at this point, it's up to you to answer the riddles now. So listen carefully."

He paused, giving Gambit time to take everything in.

"The answer to the second question, is Tomato Gang."
"What?!", Gambit's eyes widened in horror the moment he heard that two legends are present in this event, fighting just like in the old days. He almost pissed his pants in both excitement and fear. And just like Enes Kanter, his nipples got hardened without any Haki infusion. His knees got weak, he wanted to go there. But if he left this field, more people would suffer, let alone his Bonney. He let himself think for a second and look at Shaarib parried with Bullet. Finally, he made up his mind.

"Tell Kube. It's about time a new Dark King is born. If I rise as the King of the Pirates, there's no other person who fits the name of the Dark King of this generation than him and T-Bag. But T-Bag doesn't want titles. So it MUST be him.

Also, don't allow anyone to claim our treasure key. The answer to the first question is 3,333,333 beri.

I trust you both on this mission. Don't fail me or I will throw all your kitchen tools into the ocean."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

East Section @Mr. Anderson @Ebuk
Enter the legends. Cutting through the tape was a famous figure who took fists in rivalry against the Pirate King himself. Here, in the island that held his treasure, the irony was obvious. The protector of that treasure, the Pirate King’s first mate, the Dark King, had intervened. The two reminisced about old time, assuring each other this is a duty they had to dole out. The two engaged, leaving spectators in awe of their mettle. Even in their old age, even still holding back, kept in check, rivaled the Worst Generation.

The New Generation of the Marines followed, cutting off Kube and Cletus. The group halted. Law had Pandaman over his shoulder, and Bepo flanked him. The two saw themselves trapped, watching the Vampirate’s reaction. One spoke into a den den mushi, the other was the head. Cletus passed by the young Marines. They did not follow. They were flanked by CP0, and their target was the Lunarian.

[Helmeppo] “These are the ones, Coby-San. The ones the airwaves said were last seen with Captain Smoker! The Vampirates!

Kube confronted the two Marines, asking their name.

[Coby] “Captain Coby and Captain Helmeppo. We are the ones who will take you down, Vampirate, and force you to tell us where Smoker-San is!”
History strewn. The New Generation of Marines had more than a reason to tackle Kube. Coby readied for battle, telling Helmeppo he could handle the First Mate - a strong statement. Coby told Helmeppo to grab Pandaman. Law and Bepo, in earshot, gritted their teeth. Bepo stepped forward to intercept, clashing with the large blades of Helmeppo. Law stayed behind, keeping Pandaman safe, still healing him.

Let the battles begin.

Not too far away, Cletus was a man on a mission. The sillouette of a man draped on white took his attention. Back in the Sky Island, CP0 had enraged the Lunarian with his words, defeating him in that small skirmish. Never to forget. The Government had a hold of the young Lunarian’s psyche. The man had answers, yet the threat was high. Still, the Lunarian poked the bear. Landing but a few meters from the longarm man, the Vampirate sought redress. He’d find it here.

[CP0] “Elude? My dear Dragon, you’ve played right into our hands. Or haven’t you noticed? Take a look at that symbol in your body. Do you know why it glows? Who gave it to you?”
[CP0] “It’s time to go back to your lab vat, son of Vegapunk.”
The CP0 spoke again with aplomb, words that slew memories for the Vampirate. Words true. If the Lunarian looked down, his symbols were glowing. Suddenly, the words of Mad Monk Urogue came full blast to Cletus. Everything had a connection.

[Urouge] "This tattoo? I told you before! Pain turned into strength! It is a mark of those who imprisoned me, who held me slave! You think the Blues have a monopoly on evil?! It's everywhere! That's why strength must rule supreme!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival #18: Cletus vs CP0
@Ebuk @Ichimonji
East Section

The time of reckoning had begun! Cletus spotted his target and with intensity, launched himself in their direction. A familiar face. The Ciphor Pol Agent that tried to trap him before. The Lunarian landed a few metres from the longarmed man dressed in white. With a sinister smile, he slowly approached the masked man.

[CP0] “Elude? My dear Dragon, you’ve played right into our hands. Or haven’t you noticed? Take a look at that symbol in your body. Do you know why it glows? Who gave it to you?”

[CP0] “It’s time to go back to your lab vat, son of Vegapunk.”

The lunarian stopped in tracks at the mention of that name. For the first time since becoming whole, Cletus' smile wavered.

Vegapunk...I remember that name..
---------------------------------------------------------------
Flashback

The tiny lunarian sat with a group of children of different shapes, sizes and races. Caged and frightened, yet enamoured by the grandeur appearance of Egghead Island.

It was here the young Cletus would see him, well atleast part of him. Dr. Vegapunk, the greatest scientist in the world. He stepped into view calmly, silently waiting for the captured children to take notice of him. Not knowing what to expect, the children cowered in fear. Afterall up until capture, they've known nothing but cruelty from those associated with the World Government. They all made their way to the back of the cage, leaving Cletus in the front in awe of this masked man from the future.

"Do not be alarmed. You have nothing to fear. I'm Dr. Vegapunk...Shaka."

He approached the cage raising his hands, trying to convince the children he mean't no harm before crouching in front of them from outside of the bars.

"The World Government has brought you here to play a game. You enjoy games right?" Shaka questioned robotically.

The children slowly began to relax and nodded their heads reluctantly.

"Perfect. Now, before we begin I need to place a mark on you....a countermeasure. In the event you get lost we are able to track you and find you again."

Vegapunk waved a device infront of them that looked similar to a laser pointer. With the click of a button, a small beam of energy shot out of the tip. Cletus would be the first one to get branded. It hit the lunarian's body faster than he could see and in shock he fell backwards. The other children screamed in terror, as Cletus writhed around in pain. A glowing symbol remained, a mark that would be engraved on him for the rest of his life.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Present

The memory faded as fast as it came. Cletus looked down and for the first time in years his mark glowed. His mind had thought back to the words of the "Mad Monk".

[Urouge] "This tattoo? I told you before! Pain turned into strength! It is a mark of those who imprisoned me, who held me slave! You think the Blues have a monopoly on evil?! It's everywhere!
"That's why strength must rule supreme...fufufufufufufufufufufufufu!!"The lunarian finished. His smile had returned, tail waving left to right as he laughed hysterically.

"So, you had history with them too eh Urouge!? Well I guess this just means I'll have to get revenge for us! No! Not just for us!"

Cletus' eyes locked with CP0's. Ten spheres of fire circled the lunarian's body, brimming with the power Busoshoko. Black sparks of Armament Haki emitted from each ball of explosive flame.

"It's time for me to go back you say? And who decided that? How about you call me by my real name? Show some respect!!! I know you know it, you're the Ciphor Pol after all, right? Fufufufufufufufufufufu..!!!"

He snapped his fingers, launching all ten of the spheres at the target of his vengeance. If he wasn't careful, the agent would risk being be blown to bits. A defeat promised by detonation and flame.

"Now, Fire Bomb: Scattershot!"

81-100: 3. Large Building Level+3+2=8. Island Level

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The Ghost division moved out to their directed targets. Besides Ichiryuu and Gildarts Link would be the first to respond to this threat. The marine attempting to use mantra would almost instantly find out that he didn't receive its boon. Why? How? He'd wonder. Well simple really. These beings were pure iron and electronics. No soul and therefore no aura to detect. The man with a quick step back would holster his weapon and prepare a mighty draw.

With an incredible's dragon song, the marine pushed himself forward, unsheathing, attacking and sheathing his weapon. All in one swift movement and attack.
Link: 12. Large Continent Level

Robot: 81-100: 5. Town Level

+2 Pacifista Armour = 120: 7. Mountain Level

DPR 2 or more higher than dura: super effective
Link went through the droid in a straight line, slashing of the being's arm without much of a sweat. The arm twirled into the air while the robot eyes blinked rapidly and turned around. With its remaining arm the robot quickly countered with a sea of fire that sought to engulf the marine. The air slashes would clash against this stream of flames.
Link: 11. Small Continent Level

Robot: 5 Town level +3(A) = 8. Island Level

Attack is 3 DPR higher: Overwhelms the weaker attack but loses 2~DPR

= True potency 9. Small country level
Even with its quick response, the robot was far too weak to counter Link's overwhelming power completely. The air slashes pushed through and sliced through the creature's chest and his other arm. Leaving him without arms to work with. Electricity ran through the being as it became more sluggish before falling to its knees. Through the corner of his eye, Link would find that Ichiryuu and Gildarts had found equal success against the robots, each one of them on the ground or without a limb or two. Gildarts smiled, but the captain frowned.

This was too easy.

Up in the air, Morrow found himself against two of these robots, missiles flew to intercept him. But the man with his zoan might flew around them and used his speed to out run the projectiles. A large explosion would happen behind him. With but the flick of a finger, the man would hit the ground and spoke to the others.

"I don't think that'll be necessary, these things are weak as hell." Gildarts said, being a tad overconfident.

Gambit would then conjure a storm through his climabatons. Those on the ground would fire anchors from their legs into the ground to keep them grounded. Those up in the air, however, had no such luck. Swept up in the massive tornado, they'd be swung upwards until the very air would cool to freezing temperatures. Crafting and moulding this cold Gambit would form numerous spears and threw them at the robots that remained in the air but also on the ground. The spears would impale all the five droids straight through the chest until they’d lose function and dropped to the ground like the solid pieces of iron they were.

Last was Shaarib and Bullet’s clash. The hulk of a man launched him like a missile, only for Shaarib to deflect him with the pure mass of his wings. Bullet, anticipating something like this, had kept his left close to him. And when the marine’s wings destroyed his momentum and power, he quickly pivoted on his right foot, throwing his left shoulder and left arm forward for yet another punch. At the very same time, Shaarib had charged his fist enough to deal tremendous damage, even lightning dragging behind the punch.

“Haoshoku?!” Bullet said to himself in shock.

Bullet’s massive left hand flew with incredible power and haki, he’d even put a twist into his punch for piercing damage. One of his strongest attacks to meet this young man’s supreme attack.

“PHALANX!”
120: 5. Town Level+5(S+) +3(Haki) +1(Fajin) = 14 Planet level

The two fists would collide with one another, causing an eruption of power not yet seen before in this clash between the titans. The two hakis would mix and blast dark lightning everywhere. Eventually, the two powers would detonate, causing a dome of energy to push out anything that stood around them. But as quickly as that massive detonation came, as quickly it also vanished. The ground these two giants now stood upon was rid of colour and carved out slightly. The vast strength they carried was terrifying, but what was more terrifying, at least to Shaarib. It was that the man in front of him parried his divine punch without using it himself. Fist against fist, Bullet quickly responded by opening his massive hand, which was twice the size of Shaarib’s. And immediately closed it, trapping the marine’s hand within his own. The shock of his attack being parried, the amount of energy it took to throw that punch. All of these factors combined with Bullet’s superior mantra would be against the young marine to evade and or predict what the old man attempted to do.

“You should’ve practised your infusion child!”

Bullet would say before driving his right massive fist into the marine’s abdomen. If he was successful in holding him down, he’d let loose of his wrist upon the moment of impact. If Shaarib had found a way to evade the grab, Bullet would switch the following attack into a long range one.
“Indra!”

5. Town Level +2(B) +2(Haki) = 9. Small Country Level
Whether Shaarib had been blown back or fled by himself Bullet, one would finally be able to hear exhaustion through the old man’s breath. Fighting at such a high level for so long was starting to get to him. But with one sharp inhale something would change. An attentive fighter would spot a tube to his mouth mask. Within that tub something started to flow towards his mouth mask. An odd liquid flew until it was exhaled in vapour through the mask. And with that, the man’s breathing stabilized. Just what was this armour?

Suddenly, the droids who had been dropped to the ground stood up as purple aura coated them. This would perhaps catch some of them by surprise, but it gave reason to Ichiryuu’s fear. “BEHIND!” Ichiryuu shouted.

Two massive rocket fists flew towards the Link’s back, no hint of danger nor an alert from his mantra.
Gambit equally would find himself the target of an unknown attack, an arm and a leg floated around him and charged a beam of fire from above. Whether he’d be alarmed in time remained to be seen. After activating these attacks, the floating arms and legs would go back to their designated droid, restructuring it and combing it once again from the pieces of junk and debris that was flung upwards through Gambit's spears.
This was the true meaning of the ghost division.

They are the panzer elite, born to compete, never retreat. The Ghost Division.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# The Vice-Admiral smiled, Bullet didn't know what was going to hit him, he was now sure of his victory. He could see the surprise on the beast's face. The legend had underestimated Shaarib, maybe he thought Gambit was the only one worthy of being a king. This was the opportunity Shaarib was looking for and now it was time to seize it. There wasn't any way Bullet would get up after being hit with a punch that strong. At least that was what the skypiean believed, Bullet's hidden hand came to meet his punch. They did not touch each other with the infusion but still "connected". As with Gambit's moments ago, both attacks wanted to ascend over the other. Shaarib's arm was shaking but the smile on his face was growing further as the clash was advancing, he was there. The lighting coming from his arm mixed with Bullet Haki and resulted in an energy explosion. For the others, the blast seemed to went out fast but for Shaarib it was an eternity. The Vice-Admiral had been lost in his thoughts, something was weird. He did not see any lighting coming from Bullet's arm. The pirate did not infuse his attack and was still able to get on par with Shaarib's attack. This was one of the best attacks our hero could do, he hadn't much in his arsenal that could do this much damage. But, it looked like Bullet could soar higher than this and the legend did not look tired at all. This was terrifying and Shaarib found himself having his right hand full of sweat. He barely registered Bullet's assault. Only a phrase make him realized what was happening

“You should’ve practised your infusion child!”

The monster caught his hand and wasn't letting it go. Like the child he was, his first reaction was to try to move his hand but Bullet's grip was stronger. The monster launched his right fist toward the marine. Shaarib barely had the time to put his right arm in front of it. His stupor did not permit him to defend himself properly. Instead of being coated with ryuo, the arm was coated with Haki and the clash did not end well. Shaarib's right hand finally succumbed to the strain put on it. Bullet punch broke the bones in his arm and sent the birdman flying away. Shaarib hit the ground and kept bouncing off it for some meters. He did not move.He did as he was trained to, he evaluated the damage. Most of the blue flames evaporated, leaving the remaining on his broken arm. Shaarib got up, wincing. They were in deep trouble. They weren't sure to win this fight.

Shaarib's durability : 101-119: 6. City Level + 1(Not enough concentration to get to 2) ==> 120: 7. Mountain Level
Bullet's attack is 9. Small Country Level
Attack is 1 tier higher, damage is somewhat effective
- " Oya Oya...I won't lie old man, you good... But I can do better than this ! " said Shaarib with a childish voice, he needed to act like the hit did not do anything. He had too much pride to not get up and fight back. It wasn't everyday that you got the chance to fight anyone that strong.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

[B]Helmeppo[/B] said:
“These are the ones, Coby-San. The ones the airwaves said were last seen with Captain Smoker! The Vampirates!

Coby said:
“Captain Coby and Captain Helmeppo. We are the ones who will take you down, Vampirate, and force you to tell us where Smoker-San is!”[/[QUOTE]

Hearing what the two captain have to say, Kube decided not to directly answer them. As Coby let Helmeppo go after the rest of his group. The Vice Captain, just smiled at the prink haired marine.

"If you're talking about the Vice-Admiral with white hair who smokes alot... I honestly don't know. We were fighting, but got interrupted when the blast occurred. Before I knew it, the man just disappeared in a pile of smoke.

If you're here for him, I'm sorry to say but he isn't here. If it was any other time, I'd be game to take you out. But doesn't seem like a wise decision with the current monster surrounding us.."

As he told his fib, Kube waited to see how the Captain was going to take it. His interaction with Law had humbled him and decided to see if he could lie he way out. He felt that wasting his energy when there's quite a few powerful legends around wasn't smart.
Which seemed to be a good call, as Kube perceived Cletus facing CP-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom