Sports Pro Wrestling

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
imo i rather not have a moment where we say witness another Triple H burial match

Legends also shouldn't main event events but be used for build up or selling a story or make something impactful to make someone a good heel or face.

Legends in general mean full time wrestlers get overlooked like we haven't seen Rusev because of muppets like Goldberg and Undertaker
Exactly, I think if those guys want their comebacks then that's what the Saudi shows should really be used for and save the other PPVs exclusively for the full time wrestlers lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Exactly, I think if those guys want their comebacks then that's what the Saudi shows should really be used for and save the other PPVs exclusively for the full time wrestlers lol
WWE need to come out of their comfort zone and make more unique matches

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Here we go... I don't think this is it yet.

WWE has come to terms on the release of [the following talent]. We wish them all the best in their future endeavors.
  • Aiden English
  • Curt Hawkins
  • Drake Maverick
  • EC3
  • Epico
  • Eric Young
  • Heath Slater
  • Karl Anderson
  • Kurt Angle
  • Lio Rush
  • Luke Gallows
  • Maria Kanellis
  • Mike Chioda
  • Mike Kanellis
  • Primo
  • Erick Rowan
  • Sarah Logan
PWInsider reports 9 producers were released. While PWSheet has released a new report that they were only temporarily furloughed, Lance Storm tweeted that he lost his job today.
  • Billy Kidman
  • Dave Finlay
  • Lance Storm
  • Mike Rotunda
  • Pat Buck
  • Sarah Stock
  • Scott Armstrong
  • Shane Helms
  • Shawn Daivari

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Suprised these two where laid off after WM, so no more "Good Brothers". "OG" or even "The Club" references anymore
Forget that shit bruh, I'm more shocked about my boy Mike Chioda. A 30+ year career (the longest ever for a ref in WWE history) over just like that

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Add Hansome Rusev, No Way Jose & Zack Ryder on the list. Apparently, Rusev gave $25,000 to WWE production workers 'cause they weren't getting paid then he got fired. Classy

Wrestlers
  • Aiden English
  • Curt Hawkins
  • Drake Maverick
  • EC3
  • Epico
  • Eric Young
  • Heath Slater
  • Karl Anderson
  • Kurt Angle
  • Lio Rush
  • Luke Gallows
  • Maria Kanellis
  • Mike Chioda
  • Mike Kanellis
  • No Way Jose
  • Primo
  • Erick Rowan
  • Rusev
  • Sarah Logan
  • Zack Ryder

Producers/Trainers
  • Billy Kidman
  • Dave Finlay
  • Lance Storm
  • Mike Rotunda
  • Pat Buck
  • Sarah Stock
  • Scott Armstrong
  • Shane Helms
  • Shawn Daivari

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Add Hansome Rusev, No Way Jose & Zack Ryder on the list. Apparently, Rusev gave $25,000 to WWE production workers 'cause they weren't getting paid then he got fired. Classy

Wrestlers
  • Aiden English
  • Curt Hawkins
  • Drake Maverick
  • EC3
  • Epico
  • Eric Young
  • Heath Slater
  • Karl Anderson
  • Kurt Angle
  • Lio Rush
  • Luke Gallows
  • Maria Kanellis
  • Mike Chioda
  • Mike Kanellis
  • No Way Jose
  • Primo
  • Erick Rowan
  • Rusev
  • Sarah Logan
  • Zack Ryder

Producers/Trainers
  • Billy Kidman
  • Dave Finlay
  • Lance Storm
  • Mike Rotunda
  • Pat Buck
  • Sarah Stock
  • Scott Armstrong
  • Shane Helms
  • Shawn Daivari
Yeah Rusev is pretty surprising too. I wonder how long until at least some of these show up in AEW. I mean Rusev would be a no brainer signing imo and Anderson/Gallows have the old Bullet Club connection, also Cody tweeted about Zack Ryder specifically so that could be leading somewhere

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
RIP Howard Finkel. Best ring announcer in WWE history. 👏

Yeah Rusev is pretty surprising too. I wonder how long until at least some of these show up in AEW. I mean Rusev would be a no brainer signing imo and Anderson/Gallows have the old Bullet Club connection, also Cody tweeted about Zack Ryder specifically so that could be leading somewhere
I'd expect some of them to be there. I think your boi Mike Chioda will go there. Kurt Angle would be great as an on-air talent if they want to if the price is right.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Btw, I'm surprised that they let Rusev go but not Lana. :unsure:
Well it sounds like he got fired as a punishment for being a good guy so also firing his wife might not have been a good look, I don't know lol
[automerge]1587051395[/automerge]
I mean Renee Young still seems to have good standing with the company and her husband is the world champion of their rival :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well it sounds like he got fired as a punishment for being a good guy so also firing his wife might not have been a good look, I don't know lol
[automerge]1587051395[/automerge]
I mean Renee Young still seems to have good standing with the company and her husband is the world champion of their rival :ROFLMAO:
Hmm... So you're telling me they're firing the husbandos and keeping the waifus? I see.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WWE lets go of the likes of Rusev but keep crap wrestlers like Reigns around

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WWE lets go of the likes of Rusev but keep crap wrestlers like Reigns around
That's not even the worst part, at least Roman shows up every week (current times are an exception and I don't blame him) but part timers, especially Brock, get money that stomps the total combined contracts of the wrestlers they just let go.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WWE releases some jobbers or other promotions would love to make a mockery out of WWE, now i wonder who the new-gen of jobbers will be lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WWE releases some jobbers or other promotions would love to make a mockery out of WWE, now i wonder who the new-gen of jobbers will be lol
It looks like they simply use the lesser known NXT talent as jobbers now lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
KO out with a Ankle Injury and Joe out for a while, that leaves absolutely garbage wrestlers on the main roster

Top Bottom