Sports Pro Wrestling

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Legend > some nutcases
Macho Man one of the best ever, far better than the have been and has been Hogan
Welp. He was one of the first players to ever start the game. Such milestones he had in his life, from pro wrestling to music industry.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
AJ got injured likely in the Rumble
[automerge]1580167706[/automerge]
So depending on the nature of AJ's injury, if its actually an injury after a check up here and there we are likely to see him out from 3 weeks to 5 months time frame

If anyone doesn't know what i'm on about, see when Edge speared AJ and when he landed selling the spear. Corbin even came to him and AJ told him he's hurt hence why everyone left AJ in the corner with referee's talking with him. AJ was then seen talking to Edge to toss him out which left Edge and Karl Anderson paused for a few seconds even other wrestlers stunned.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Really happy Edge is back. I wish we got Rated RKO back, but it's fine.

Also, the AEW fans singing along to the Judas theme was epic. Jericho is definitely the most over guy in wrestling right now

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Really happy Edge is back. I wish we got Rated RKO back, but it's fine.
if anything liked the way Corbin gave him the most safest Deep 6 whatever his move his called lol

But that what occurred on RAW was likely to keep him off TV and get him ring ready and remove any rust as well as some further check ups

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
No build up just straight up Roman vs Goldberg and Cena vs Fiend

WWE, should add a W to it and call themselves "World's Worst Wrestling Ever"
[automerge]1582947690[/automerge]
Wrestlemania this years scenario:

You make sure the person you are challenging is in the ring, then you come out and point at the WrestleMania symbol thing.

Voila

Where are the story based to get you pumped to watch WrestleMania. Even the next event just a bunch of Elimation Chambers and that's it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
They need to rethink their choices. Roman is never going to be THE face. Who likes him ? He's booring AF

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I like Roman, it shouldn't be his time again just yet though lol
Roman is just no the man. He can be the 3rd, the 5th guy but he is not the man.

His first run was the only one I appreciated maybe it was because he faced AJ Style iirc.

They made him beat Undertaker, Cena, they made the Shield back for Ambrose and Rollins’s fanbase to back him. But naaah. He isn’t worthy. Some can lift the hammer, others can’t.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I like Roman, it shouldn't be his time again just yet though lol
Its a bit too soon having Roman Reigns as a World Champ, IMO we need someone like Adam Cole become champion and Nakamura like Zayn losing their mojo is a huge thing i feel may befall Adam Cole.

Right now WWE need to cut away from the garbage old champions we have seen before or part timers

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Brodie Lee: “Mr. Daniels, I assure you, you are not the first out of touch old man to not believe in me. But I will make damn sure you are the last.”

Vince: “You made a big mistake leaving WWE Luke. Rowan's cage storyline was supposed to be yours, it's such good shit.”

:pepelaugh:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Brodie Lee: “Mr. Daniels, I assure you, you are not the first out of touch old man to not believe in me. But I will make damn sure you are the last.”

Vince: “You made a big mistake leaving WWE Luke. Rowan's cage storyline was supposed to be yours, it's such good shit.”

:pepelaugh:
Onto bigger and better things seems the trope if you leave WWE lol

Well there's AEW, RoH, PWG and NJPW if you wanna leave WWE and make a mark on the industry

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
bigger and better things seems the trope if you leave WWE lol
Yeah basically. I view WWE as a parody of wrestling now, it makes watching it seem more satisfying lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah basically. I view WWE as a parody of wrestling now, it makes watching it seem more satisfying lol
WWE is if you want a good pay rise and you can wrestle garbage and folks will wanna chant your name or you wanna get into some movie. Thats all WWE is good for.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Looks like Undertaker is coming back as American Badass to make AJ famous just like his wife made famous the FAITH BREAKER (Styles Clash). (y)

God. These promos are weird recently, lol.

Top Bottom