Sports Pro Wrestling

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Smackdown is looking good after a while and the ladder match on paper looks the best to watch

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WWE is just 'taking control' of wrestlers Twitch accounts and taking their cut. If they decide not to stream they can be suspended or fired. I can't even parody what Vince was thinking on this one, dude's just being greedy lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The whole Omega/iMPACT part or Sting?
Seeing Sting was definitely cool, it's probably more of a manager role which is probably for the best. But the AEW/IMPACT partnership is a huge deal, I can definitely see good things coming out of it especially if they can get more companies into the mix.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Seeing Sting was definitely cool, it's probably more of a manager role which is probably for the best. But the AEW/IMPACT partnership is a huge deal, I can definitely see good things coming out of it especially if they can get more companies into the mix.
Cross Promotion title matches would be really good and maybe also have NJPW and ROH join up with AEW/IMPACT

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Cross Promotion title matches would be really good and maybe also have NJPW and ROH join up with AEW/IMPACT
I think AEW could really use some of Impact's Knockouts division and maybe they could basically share the reintroduced Impact Knockouts tag belts like how the WWE women's tag titles cover NXT too. They definitely shouldn't go heavy with the invasion angles but they can't go wrong with some simple talent trading here and there.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think AEW could really use some of Impact's Knockouts division and maybe they could basically share the reintroduced Impact Knockouts tag belts like how the WWE women's tag titles cover NXT too. They definitely shouldn't go heavy with the invasion angles but they can't go wrong with some simple talent trading here and there.
I would prefer if they had some cross promotional angle for the fans around festive periods or leading up to it.
Also think of all the cross promotional matches we could get

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I would prefer if they had some cross promotional angle for the fans around festive periods or leading up to it.
Also think of all the cross promotional matches we could get
Yeah a duel company event kind of like Survivor Series or War Games would be pretty fun. The possibilities are basically endless really.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I know tell me about it sucks big time :feelsbadman:
When I first saw your post I kind of took it as a joke that maybe he got released from AEW or something, had no idea it was literal until looking it up. Brodie had heaps of talent and he was only just getting the chance to actually show it off since leaving WWE

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
When I first saw your post I kind of took it as a joke that maybe he got released from AEW or something, had no idea it was literal until looking it up. Brodie had heaps of talent and he was only just getting the chance to actually show it off since leaving WWE
I know i randomly clicked on a wrestling site and saw it myself. I did some searching and it was true :feelsbadman:

Top Bottom