Island Prodence Kingdom

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
War of Treason | The War Inside - #9

Captain Hammond pondered upon Leo’s words. Could they ring true? The man came from a similar treason that forged the kingdom of Provence. The captain was deep in thought the rest of the way, as if she was unsure of what she would do next.

The palace soldiers wasted no time in calling out the WG, being an impasse to the Vice-Admiral. They outranked Captain Hammond here, and so they barred passage. Captain Hammond pondered. Leo’s words from the ship stuck with her.

[Hammond] “By royal decree, give way to His Majesty.”

Captain Hamons rolled up her sleeve, showing a marking in her forearm; a tiger. The soldiers gasped, immediately taking a small bow. Captain Hammons audibly cursed, before walking to the palace door and instructing Leo to follow.

Down the hall they were met by the entrance to the throne room. Commotion could be heard inside, voices tall and violent. T

[King Elizabello] “You talk of freedom but you fail to see we are already free! You’d have me beg at one master’s table to avoid another?!”
[Satagano] “Yes. Until the Wold Government comes knocking. Then you shall lose it all, like that day you lost your daughter. They will come. Make no mistake about it. Speak of the Devil...”

[King Elizabello] “Let him come! With this fist I shall protect my people!”

The large stone doors opened. They were expecting the vice-admiral. The throne room was huge even for a palace of that size. The room was fitted for giants with large stone pillars surrounding the edge of the gigantic room. Water birthed from the floor gave a regal view to the path laid by concrete, with a large almost ring-esque slab of concrete in the middle.

King Elizabello sat in his throne, guards with many accolades surrounding him. Standing in front of him in the concrete circle was Satagano, a recognizable RA figure. The old man had a cane and no back-up, though RA ships flew around the room from the outside, seen through the stone pillars.

The two leaders were in a negotiation. The ceasefire and the protest demanded it. However, all the attention turned to Leo and Hammond as they walked in. As the words suggested, the two were expected. Much hate between all. The wat to decide the fate of Provence Kingdom would be decided here,

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Leo looked at Captain Hammond, telling her to get rid of the guards. She rolled up her sleeve, showing the marking of a tiger. The moment the guards saw it, they dropped to their knees and granted passage. Interesting. Regardless, not something for Leo to worry about now. After all, they were going to meet the King. Walking down the hallway, Captain Hammond and Leo ended up in front of a massive gate. From the other side of the gate, an argument could be heard. One side offered freedom, the other insisted they already had it, and the former guaranteed that they would lose it when the World Government came to pay them a visit. It was a good thing that Leo came just in time to hear that premise.

It gave him a good idea of where things stood, and how to approach it. From the other side of the gate, he heard one of them speak, saying to come inside. The massive gate opened, and Captain Hammond and Leo walked into the throne room that spanned large enough to house giants. A regal setup to say the least, though not quite on the level of Mariejois. Leo saw the Revolutionary Army's airships up above, King Elizabello ll sitting in his throne, and the Revolutionary, Satagano, inbetween. Walking further up, though still a distance away from Satagano and King Elizabello ll, Leo came to a stop and spoke.

King Elizabello ll, I came here to rid this place of the Revolutionaries.

Leo said, stopping there. Getting rid of the Revolutionary Army was one thing he figured he and the King could agree on for now. Hopefully the rest could be tackled later. But, the King's reaction remained to be seen.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
War of Treason | The War Inside - #10

The room fell silent as the Vice-Admiral entered. The eyes trailed Leo as he came inside. Captain Hammond stayed behind as Leo walked, her standing by the door. The stone door closed with a large bang. The very tension from the war below reached up here, as the weight of the war fell upon the three.

Vice-Admiral Leo, donning the symbol that grew hate of both the Revolution and Prodence, spoke. King Elizabello stayed stoic. Satagano leered at the admiral. He immediately responded in a roar.

[King Elizabello] “Prodence takes his offer, and you and your pack of ravenous dogs will be put down. I heard what happened at the Coast... why shouldn't I take his offer and take you off my shores?”

King Elizabello leaned forward, gloves on his chin. He pondered. Satagano gritted his teeth. The Revolution would surely be cast aside if Prodence and the WG would ally. Suddenly, Satagano composed himsel and chuckled. He spoke lowly, turning to Leo.

[Satagano] “The snake is coiled right in front of you, Elizabello. The Coast? As him how he left your soldiers to die. As him how he allowed Commander Dagama to be taken... he represents what you already know; a corrupt world power! Once my army falls, they will waste no time in taking over! "
King Elizabello's eyes widened. For some reason, though he found him foe, Elizabello trusted Satagano to be a honest man. News of how Leo let Prodence soldiers die, was dire. The King's ire began turning. King Elizabello was about to decide, before Captain Hammond stood in front of Vice-Admiral Leo and bowed, falling to the ground.

[Hammond] “Y-y-y-our Majesty! Forgive me! for speaking out of place! But I must speak! What the Revolution speaks is the truth! This man did abandon our soldiers in battle. He even let our Commander be taken! Many fell. But many more would have died should he had not intervened!"
[King Elizabello] “You do speak out of turn! The royal tiger Prodence blood does not run through your veins!”
[Hammond] “B-b-b-but... H-h-he seeks to end the Shichibukai system! This I truly believe!”

King Elizabello stopped. His gaze met Leo's. He could not believe their goals would align. Satagano shook his head, noting that would not be up to him. King Elizabello leaned back. His ire had been spiked down. Whom would he ally with? The decision would impact the very fabric of the kingdom. Suddenly, Satagano spoke once more.

[Satagano] “Promises hiding conquest. You trusted one allied with the World Government before... how did that turn out?”

Words that cut like a knife. Deep. King Elizabello gritted his teeth. In his mind, his daughter being lost populated his mind. Lost to those who bore the same coat that Leo wore. Eyes on the vice-admiral.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Marine Vice Admiral Leo stood unmoving, announcing that he had come to rid Prodence Kingdom of the Revolutionaries. King Elizabello ll was aware of how Leo's arrival to the shores of Prodence had swayed the battle in their favor. With that in mind, chin resting on the boxing gloves, King Elizabello ll looked at Satagano, asking him if there was any reason why he shouldn't take Leo's offer. Satagano, backed into the corner, grit his teeth, but soon, he came up with a counter. Looking at the King, the Revolutionary pointed out how Leo had abandoned Prodence soldiers in the battle on the shores, and how he had even let the Prodence Commander be taken away. Leo was about to speak, but much to his surprise, Captain Hammond intervened, stepping inbtween Leo and the King. With emotion, she spoke. She pleaded that had Leo not come, even more soldiers would have fallen. She also noted that Leo wanted to destroy the Shichibukai system. King Elizabello ll fell back into his throne, looking at Leo, and then Satagano. During those seconds, Leo looked down at Captain Hammond. What the King had said piqued his interest. He said she did not have the blood of the tiger running through her veins. And yet, that mark earlier...

As Leo contemplated that, Satagano spoke again, claiming that Leo would not be able to hold his end of the bargain of ending the Shichibukai system. Satagano's next words pierced like a stabbing knife. He reminded the King of his daughter, and how she had been taken from him by the World Government. Leo's Vice Admiral coat worked against him.

However, Satagano had underestimated Leo. He was a man of Absolute Justice who was quick to attack. But he was equally as skilled when it came to negotiation. After all, he was a Vice Admiral. Broadening his shoulders and looking King Elizabello ll straight in the eyes, Leo spoke with great confidence in his eyes and tone.

King Elizabello ll. Your subordinate here told me about the past that haunts this Kingdom, and you. Our pasts are something that we share, and as such, so are our goals.

Leo said, reaching into his chest pocket with his right hand. He pulled out a photo and showed it to the King.

This is my master. He, too, was killed by a Shichibukai. It is because of that...

Leo said, glaring at the King with viciousness that the King could feel on his skin.

That I will end the Shichibukai system myself.

Leo said with a booming voice. Now would be the time to put the memento of his master back into the pocket, but Leo did not. He continued to show the photo to the King, his hand unmoving, his gaze equally so. He wanted the King to etch that photo into his mind. He wanted the King to stare into the photo of the man that drove Leo's justice. Leo's next words aimed to finish it off. He would take what Satagano had said earlier, and use it against him.

As this scoundrel said, many of your subordinates have fallen, and your Commander was abducted. Let me defeat this man while we have the time. Then we can save your Commander.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
War of Treason | The War Inside - #11

Negotiations had begun. Any side that stacked and allied with another was sure to win. They all knew that. For that reason, King Elizabello’s decision weighed heavily. Vice-Admiral Leo showed stature of an officer when he employed negotiation. A younger fool would have rushed in.

Satagano had the upper hand in the negotiation, making the King recall his daughter lost to the WG. Leo stepped forwaed, bringing the memory of his master, and his death at the hands of the Shichibukai. Emotion rolled and touched the heart of King Elizabello.

The decision would come,

[King Elizabello] “The Revolution asks me to ally with them now... after you have brought the war to my shores! The enemy of my enemy an ally does not make. I cannot trust the Revolution. "
[King Elizabello] “Vice-Admiral. I have heard your heart and found you sincere. I have felt that same pain. I trust your words. The World Government, however, I cannot. I cannot ignore decades of history. Your actions in the shore show you still bear their sins. What you’ve said today alone is not enough to erase the ”sins of your father”. I cannot trust the World Government."

With those words, King Elizabello had perhaps sealed the fate of these three factions. There would be no alliance, with anybody. Perhaps if Leo had been a better ally at the Coast, like Elizabello said, he would have gotten the alliance. But alas, splitting the baby is not a bad result considering the alternative. Leo’s negotiation got him a free-for-all. A less prudent Marine would have both the Revolution and Prodence allied against him. A free-for-all was better than a 2 v1.

The King stood, cocking his right fist back. His first and body began to glow. Satagano unsheathed his blade with his left side, cracking the gauntlet in his right hand. Both ready for battle.

[Satagano] “So be it. These old hands have many tricks up their sleeves. Freedom will guide my abled hand."

With those words, three airships landed on the outskirts of the dome throne room. About a dozen RA soldiers, these with armor unlike what Leo had seen in the Coast, disembarked. There was an apparent struggle on the third airship, as chains echoed. Hammond stepped back, drawing her assault rifle, not knowing where to aim.

A kingdom hung in the balance.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Marine Vice Admiral Leo spoke, giving King Elizabello ll reasons to let him defeat the Revolutionary Army. The thing commended Leo, stating that his heart felt Leo's conviction - however, the sins of the World Government were strong as well, in the King's eyes. As such, the King stood up, readying his boxing gloves for a match. Leo put the picture of his master away and spoke.

Very well. I will still do what I came here to do.

Leo said. At least it wasn't a two versus one. Instead, if was a one versus one versus one - that is, a threeway. But, Leo was determined to change King Elizabello ll's mind by the end of this battle. And the best way to do it, was to display unfathomable power. So much power that the King would step on Leo's side. Leo did not want to scare the King. Instead, he wanted to show the King such might, that there King would see no benefit in opposing a man of such power.

The Revolutionary, too, readied himself, and it was time to start. And in his quest to show the King his power, Leo did not hold back. He went all out.

A massive amount of fire erupted from Leo, his silhouette inside the blazing inferno.

Steel yourself, Revolutionary.

Pointing the palm of his right hand up toward the ceiling, as many as twenty lances of fire formed from part of the flames that surrounded Leo. Swinging his hand, Leo hurled the lances toward the Revolutionary, aiming to bombard him with fiery projectiles that could pierce and burn at the same time. While the Revolutionary dealt with those attacks, Leo's sharp eyes gazed upon him like a Lion's, waiting for an opportunity to take out his neck.

Shinka Shiranui Barrage...!

• Shinka Shiranui Barrage:

An upgraded technique of the canon Shinka Shiranui, instead of hurling only two lances made of fire, he hurls as many as 100, increasing the power, as well as success rate of the technique. Rank S.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
War of Treason | The War Inside - #12

The Free-for-all for the Prodence Kingdom had begun. All three factions, represented by their leader in the island, readied for a clash. The guards s s oldies did the same. The airships began to deploy soldiers. Outside, the calm stood, as if waiting for the result of this battle.

Vice-Admiral Leo acted second. King Elizabello punched the air, sending an air last with electricity at Satanago, forcing him to block with his sword. He skidded back, hitting against the pillar behind him. When he looked up, Satagano saw a fury of fire and lances hurled at him.

A few lances hit his coat, blowing the pillar apart. Satagano had left his cloak behind, weaving by the lances masterfully and rushing Leo. A close observer noted that Satagano was singed in his forearms and legs as he weaved by the lances. Yet the freedom man did not waver a second.

When Satagano came but 15 feet from Leo, the last lance was upon him. The last lance he saw met his sword, coated in haki [Ittoryu: Samon]. With might the RA commander parried the fire to the side. He did not block it, or couldn’, but had enough to gently re-direct it, allowing the more powerful lance to continue, lost in the distance past the pillars. With that motion, unbeknown to Leo, Satagano had already attacked.

[Satagano] “Bushokoku Haki: Ittoryu Samon!”

Suddenly, an invisible haki slash aimed to slam into Leo’s abdomen. Projecting the haki forward through his sword attack, done to confuse and take Leo off-guard, it continued and aimed to blow/cut into Leo, pushing him back.

[King Elizabello] “Don’t ignore a King! Boxing Style: Batter Strike!”

King Elizabello shouted, punching various times in the blink of a second. Air blasts came towards Leo from the side, coated in haki. Like a Gattling Gun, it seemed to have a flurry of blasts in a moment. Should Leo move to deal with Satagano’s attack, the King’s mantra allowed him to re-aim to hit true.

Off in the corner of the dome, Hammond looked in awe of the man in fire, the blade in like mete, and the King’s will. She pinched herself out of it and took a target. Hammond began shooting at one of the RA airships, the one with the ominous sounds. She took out three RA soldiers, but was forced to take cover upon return fire.

More RA soldiers disembarked from the other two airships. They clashed with the King’s guard. With their superior numbers, the RA soldiers were slaying and forcing the King’s guard back.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
OOC.: To whoever is clearing this, Ichi said in a PM Ittoryu Samon is C-rank and Boxing Style: Batter Strike is B-rank.

The battle for the fate of Prodence Kingdom was on. Marine Vice Admiral Leo was the first to attack, unleashing multiple lances made out of fire toward the Revolutionary. The Revolutionary was quick to realize that he could not clash with Leo's attack on equal footing, so he avoided the attacks, and parried the last lance. As he parried the last lance, he also unleashed an attack toward Leo. King Elizabello ll jumped into the fray as well, first attacking Satagano, and then Leo. With multiple attacks coming toward Leo from different directions, he crossed his arms in front of his face and tensed his muscles. With a glaring look on his face, he spoke.

Tekkai...!

Leo said, his muscles bulging. Invisible Busou-shoku no Haki clad his body as Satagano's and King Elizabello ll's attacks ripped into him. However, much to their surprise, the attacks dispersed, and Leo was seen with barely any damage.

King Elizabello ll's attack: 101-119: 7. Town Level
Satagano's attack: 101-119: 7. Town Level

Leo's durability: 120: 8.Island Level (3 higher)

Using the likely shock factor to his advantage, Leo went right onto the attack. Ignoring King Elizabello ll, not out of disrespect, but because Leo had already made his intents clear, he went after the Revolutionary. Leo's entire body turned into fire, and from his fiery feet, powerful jets of fire erupted, propelling him toward Satagano like a rocket. Appearing in front of Satagano with Soru-esque speed in a very low stance, Leo hurled his right fist upward in the form of an uppercut, aiming to ram it into Satagano. Upon contact, a large blast of fire would be unleashed as well, aiming to blow Satagano up into the air, through the roof. Overwhelming might.

FIRE... MISSILE!!!

• Fire Engine:

Leo unleashes fire from the soles of his feet, or transforms his entire lower body into fire, and uses that to propel himself like a jet, or fly. Cannot be used consecutively, I.E. follows Soru guidelines. Unranked - supplementary move.

• Fire Missile:

Leo transforms his body into fire and flies toward a target like a fire missile. He then punches, unleashing a massive amount of fire and engulfing the area in a large fire blast radius. Rank S.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
War of Treason | The War Inside - #13

The three Warriors began the battle. Vice-Admiral Leo saw two attacks against at him. The vice-admiral braced, the attacks falling deaf on his body. In that moment, he showed superiority.

Satagano and Elizabello both widened their eyes in surprise. Leo did now waste any time. He appeared upon Satagano. Attempting to block with his open arm, haki, and a counter-tecjñhnique, the Ra Commander met Leo’s punch.

The vice-admiral was much too strong, breaking through, connecting with Satagano’s upper chest, and launching him through the roof and into the sky. Lost soon thereafter.

The scene remained quiet as the fire crackled around Leo. Silent until a desperate scream broke the silence.

[RA Lt.] “S-s-s-stop! Drop your weapons! Or he gets it!”

In front of the third airship, the ground leader of the RA soldiers held Commander Dagama in chains. A rifle against the commander’s head. Th trigger was already half-way pulled. The slightest movement andCommander Dagama was finished. It seems Ra had brought insurance.

Captain Hammond, through the commotion, slipped away. She went behind the airship in what appeared to be a flank, in Leo’s line of sight, but unbeknown to the RA lt. King Elizabello frowned, asking not to kill his life-long friend, but all eyes were deceptive in these next few moments.

Half a trigger away. Even King Disposition haki would not be quick enough. A similar situation than in the Shore. How would Leo respond now?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Marine Vice Admiral Leo's powerful punch rammed into the Revolutionary, Satagano, and sent him flying through the ceiling and up into the air. Despite how powerful the attack was in the eyes of everyone that saw it, it was merely a setup for Leo. As soon as Satagano was blown up into the air, Leo spoke.

Enkai...
... Dai Enkai Entei...!

Leo unleashed a massive amount of flames all around him, while raising the palm of his left hand up into the air. All of the flames swirled toward the palm of his left hand, creating a huge sphere of fire, one akin to the Sun. Clearly, Leo aimed to finish Satagano off with a huge attack while he was up in the air.

However, then, it came.

[RA Lt.] “S-s-s-stop! Drop your weapons! Or he gets it!”

Leo's eyes widened in surprise when Commander Dagama was brought in front of him in chains. The massive sphere of fire dispersed, Leo glaring at the Revolutionaries. King Elizabello ll frowned, realizing the situation that they were in. Leo had options. He could unleash his Conqueror's Haki and bring down all of the Revolutionaries in the area all at once. But that risked the life of Commander Dagama. Leo could also attack and kill the one holding the rifle against Commander Dagama's head. But that, too, was highly risky. Leo could win the war right now, but he would lose Prodence Kingdom. A different choice was necessary. Banking on the fact that he was not dealing with the Revolutionary higher-ups, but rather mere underlings, Leo spoke, aiming to strike at their conviction.

You there...

Leo said, pointing at the one holding Commander Dagama hostage.

This war is already over, your superiors defeated. All you're doing now is being petty... and that will lead to the deaths of everyone here.

Leave Dagama here, and I will let you all go. The blame will fall on Satagano anyway, and you lot will get to see another day, as Revolutionaries.

Or, you can all die now, and your lives come to an end over something the outcome of which has been decided already.

Leo said, glaring.

Make your decision now.

Leo said with an intimidating look on his face, his eyepatch blazing with fire. There were two possible outcomes. Either the Revolutionaries understood Leo's point, and retreated without Commander Dagama - or the heavy, life-ending choice put in front of them would leave them distracted enough for Captain Hammond to strike. If the latter occurred, the Conqueror's Haki awaited. Either way, this war was coming to an end.

Elsewhere on Prodence, Satagano would likely come crashing down, defeated. A few meters away, the camera showed the silhouette of a man. By the looks of the silhouette, the man had long gray hair, a pair of small-sized, circular-shaped glasses, and was holding a tea plate with a tea cup on it in his right hand. The Revolutionary that Leo had defeated early, Dollet, was hanging over the old man's left shoulder. With a dumbfounded look on his face, he spoke.

Oooo damn... Leo-kun sure did a number on him. Bwahahaha!!!

The man said, taking a sip of his tea.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
War of Treason | The War Inside - #14

Overpowering the RA commander, Leo showed his superiority, with Entei ready. It left Elizabello in awe. However, a hostage stopped them. The warriors fell still. Hammond tried to flank, while Leo used his powers of intimidation.

The RA soldier began to shake, in fear of Leo. Yet his resolve held. Half a trigger away from another tragedy, like Elizabello’s daughter dying decades prior. Unbeknownst, or known, to Leo, he did what he was supposed to - distract the soldier,

[Hammond] “QUEEN PUNCH!”

A wave of energy overcame the soldier from behind, yellow in color and crackling with red lightning. The blast blew the soldier forward, his eyes going immediately white. In slow-motion, the barrel of the gun slipped off Dagama’s head as it went off. The bullet grazed Dagama’s head, but missed. The bullet ricocheted offone of the pillars, before digging into Hammond’s left abdomen.

Elizabello gasped. He rushed and grabbed Dagama. The Commander nodded attributing he was fine. King Elizabello turned to vice-admiral Leo, who had not sacrificed Dagama like in the shore, and instead played an ally.
[King Elizabello] “Thank you... friend.”
Suddenly, Dagama screamed for Elizabello. Dagama held Hammond in her arms. King Elizabello rushed to her. Hammond’s clothing had ripped in the arms because of the punch. There, as plain as day, was Hammond’s forearm; the royal mark of the tiger. Elizabello’s eyes widened.

[King Elizabello] “I-I-it can’t b-b-be....! Elizabeth?!”

Hammond‘s, or Elizabeth’s, heart had stopped. Suddenly, a liquid fell on her face. Elizabello’s tears poured down. In a surge of emotion, Hammond’s heart began beating. Hammond opened her eyes slightly, seeing her father above her.

[Elizabeth] “I-I-I wanted you to be proud of me. Not because I was your daughter, but because I was worthy of your pride... father.”

The reunion was heartfelt. A joyous occasion fell on Provence. With a combination of tact and power, Vice-Admiral Leo had single-handedly allied the kingdom with the Government, while repairing the damage that had occurred decades prior. The question now would be how the relationship between Prodence and WG would work from now onwards.

A ways away from the castle, Satagano fell. He was in eyesight distance from the main line of the RA soldiers - their face horrified upon seeing their might Commander beaten. Walking to him, an older man greeted him. Satagano raised his head slightly and looked at him. His eyes widened.

[Satagano] “Y-Y-You! B-b-b-but... you’re dead!!”

Satagano said in a mixture of surprise and fear. After the words, his eyes turned white, succumbing to his wounds, before his head fell back, falling unconscious.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A powerful attack overtook the Revolutionary who held a firearm to Dagama's head. When the Revolutionary fell and his firearm fell to the floor, the bullet but grazing Dagama's head, Leo's intensity immediately skyrocketed. His eyes glowed a bright red and a massive aura of Conqueror's Haki suddenly erupted from him. Every Revolutionary in the vicinity fainted. King Elizabello ll was not the only ''King'' here. And the battle was won. King Elizabello ll looked at Leo, thanking him and calling him friend. Leo was not one for the heart-warming things, but he nodded, acknowledging the friendship that was extended to him.

It was at that time that Dagama suddenly shouted, bringing Leo's and King Elizabello ll's attention to Hammond. She had been hit by a bullet, hanging on for life. King Elizabello ll ran to her, while Leo walked, albeit speedily. Hammond opened her eyes and spoke. A shocking revelation. The daughter of King Elizabello ll, who was supposed to have been killed decades ago. Alive. King Elizabello ll's tears poured in celebration, Leo cracking an ever-small smile. Now, the tattoo that he had seen on her before, made sense. Leo knew what it meant to lose one's closest person. He was glad King Elizabello ll now could forget that pain.

Elsewhere in Prodence, Satagano had come crashing to the ground after he had been sent flying by Leo. Struggling to stay conscious, Satagano looked around, hearing an old man speak. When the old man stepped out of the shadows, finishing up his tea and storing the tea plate and tea cup in his clothing, Satagano's eyes widened in shock. The man that was in front of him, grinning, was meant to be dead - and yet, clearly, he stood here, much like King Elizabello ll's daughter, too, turned out to be alive. The old man walked up to Satagano as he lost consciousness.

Picking him up, the old man dropped Satagano over his shoulder, now having Dollet over one shoulder and Satagano over the other, and with a speedy Soru, he disappeared. A good minute or so later, a voice could be heard from a few meters behind Leo.

Still as fiery and uptight as always, aren't you, Leo-kun!

Bwahahahaha, I'd say I'm glad nothing has changed, but I'd be lying!

Bwahahahaha!

The voice said, Leo turning around somewhat intimidatingly, not surprisingly since some stranger was referring to him with ''-kun''. At first, Leo did not recognize the old man, now 30 years older than he was back then. But suddenly, Leo's eyes widened, as the image of the man in front of him blended with the image of his master from 30 years ago.

M-master Roshi?!

Leo said in disbelief. With the widest grin ever, Roshi put up his hands, forming the peace sign.

Yo...!

Undoubtedly, it was Roshi. He was the only man who could behave like this in his 70s.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
War of Treason | The War Inside - #15

In the chamber, a newcomer showed as much surprise as Hammond did. Vice-Admiral Leo referred to the elderly man as “Master”. Dots connected, both of the major players saw their fallen back. King Elizabello s began laughing in uproarious laughter.

[King Elizabello] “Bwahahahaha! After that HUGE speech! He was alive all along! Bwaahhaha! What a troll! How stupid of you, Leo!”
[Elizabeth/Hammond] “You’re one to talk, old geezer! Mr, ‘I will never forgive the government’. I was right under your nose all these years! Talk about dementia!”
[Dagama] “Dagahahahahaha! This calls for a celebration! The biggest banquet this kingdom has ever seen!”

The war had been won. The Revolutions, with both of their leaders captured, stood down. Most of the RA soldiers took their losses and left the Prodence Kingdom, while a small part of them remained, now new citizens of Prodence. That meant that the threat of revolution was always upon Prodence, yet quelled with a newfound ally.

The large banquet was a thing to behold. King Elizabello in a laid-back outfit, led the toast. He spoke of a new birth of the kingdom, one allied with the WG. King Elizabello felt comfortable with this alliance after appointing Princess Elizabeth and Vice-Admiral Leo as the bridge from each of the powers. The ones responsible on keeping the alliance alive; ever bound by that conversation in the helicopter.

The banquet ushered in a new era, doing away with regret for the past. With those once thought fallen back.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
King Elizabello ll started to laugh uproaringly at Leo, who one could see was happy - for his Master's survival - but irritated - fo his own having fallen for the whole thing. When Hammond brought up how her father had fallen for the same thing, Roshi started to laugh outrageously at King Elizabello ll. Dagama brought up the idea of a banquet, and they all started to laugh.

Everywhere I go, there's always a banquet!!!

Roshi said, laughing. The banquet that followed was one of unparalleled proportions, celebrating the birth of a Prodence Kingdom allied with the World Government. Leo and Hammond, that is, Princess Elizabeth, the two that had that all important conversation in the aircraft, were now the ones that would lead Prodence Kingdom to a new chapter.

The Prodence Kingdom partied into the night. At some point, Leo walked up to Roshi, who was sitting down. Leo sat down next to him and spoke.

What the hell is this all about... explain yourself.

Leo said, asking his master to explain why he had faked his own death. Roshi looked at Leo with a serious look on his face.

And then it happened.

Bwahahahaha!!!

Suddenly, Roshi burst out into his signature outrageous laughter, and smacked Leo over the head.

It's a banquet you goof, relax! Save that for later! Bwahahaha!

Roshi said. Looking at him, Leo uttered the same words he had always said to his master in the past.

Sometimes... I hate you.

And with that, the banquet continued into the night.

Top Bottom