Island Raijin Island

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fujitora's massive wave of gravity collided with Sephiroth's massive dragon of fire. The skies roared and shook with massive energies, colored in purple gravitational forces, purple lightning, red fire and black Busou-shoku no Haki. A truly apocalyptic clash, it was seen, felt and heard all over Raijin Island. The enormous clash pushed Fujitora and Sephiroth away from one another, generating some distance between them. But, Fujitora persisted. He would not back down - he had the hardheadedness of an annoying old man. Rushing forward, Fujitora swung his sword a number of times in the blink of an eye, unleashing 10 powerful flying slashes, all purple in color. The flying slashes carried the properties of gravity. Sephiroth mimicked Fujitora, also swinging his sword a number of times in the blink of an eye, also unleashing 10 flying slashes. His, however, were of fire - scorching hot, orange at the edge but blue toward the center, signaling more potency and higher levels of heat.

The twenty flying slashes all collided with one another, destabilizing each other and dissipating. Using a Soru-esque technique, but done with the propulsion of fire, Sephiroth had disappeared from his location and rushed past the dissipating clash, appearing in front of Fujitora. With his sword raised high up into the air and held with both hands, Sephiroth roared.

Fiery heaven's sword!!!

Sephiroth swung his sword downward, the blade of the sword whirling with fire. Suddenly, a massive pillar of fire, shaped like the blade of a katana, erupted from the ground below Fujitora, all the way up to the sky above them. An attack truly great, it looked like the fiery blade of a god from heavens. Busou-shoku no Haki tempered the sword, aiming to engulf, cut down and burn Fujitora.

DPR (10 flying fire slashes): 120: 5. Town Level + S:+4 + COA: +2 = 11. Small Continent Level

DPR (Fiery heaven's sword): 120: 5. Town Level + S+:+5 + COA: +3 = 13. Moon Level

In the meantime, Orianna, Orochimaru and the rest of the group, carrying the unconscious Gabriel, were traversing the lands of Raijin Island, discussing. At some point during the conversation, Orochimaru pointed out his wish to experiment on Sephiroth. The words resonated inside the mind of the unconscious Gabriel, causing him to wake up. Gabriel grabbed the shoulder of whoever was carrying him, tightening his grip to the point where the person's shoulder would hurt - Gabriel didn't have the remaining energy to crush the shoulder, but he also didn't wish to to begin with. Instead, he simply summoned the attention toward himself. If the group looked toward him, they'd see him glaring at them - contained anger in his eyes.

I will not let anyone touch him...!

While the fight up in the sky between Fujitora and Sephiroth was taking place, an equally important event was taking place at the mansion. Camille awaited to see who was coming, but she did not expect it do be who it ultimately was. A figure approached the mansion, his silhouette covered in shadows until he was close enough. As he stepped out of the shadows and into the light, procured by the lightning up in the heavens, his identity was revealed - and Camille was in disbelief.

THE DARK ELF, King Kalakab Morrow, and the biological father of Prince Landayan Morrow.

Inside the mansion, Cyla, who was slowly getting back to consciousness, could feel the aura outside the mansion. Something big was going on. Slowly and with great struggle, Cyla elevated into a sitting position. Once she finally made it, she clenched her right fist and grit her teeth, angered by her own powerlessness.

Tsch... I need to help... Maybe if I....

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fujitora and Sephiroth both unleashed 10 powerful air slashes, having properties of two different powers: gravity and fire. The aftermath of the clash brought forth a massive detonation of power, changing the atmosphere of the battlefield. The residents of the island would clearly see it from the sky and how the ground endlessly quiver following the successive death punishments.

The admiral grinned noting the tremendous power his foe possessed. He used his observation Haki and levelled it up through the usage of Future Sight. As soon as he used that, he clearly saw the immediate future in which the Lunarian vanished with an ability akin to Soru before appearing in front of him to launch a downward swing of his sword. An attack that would devour him all at once including the earth below him.

Taking advantage of what he foretold, Fujitora waited before Sephiroth would appear in front of him and he timed it perfectly. The sword he held in his right, grip augmented would be fueled with Haki. With magnified strength, Fujitora would thrust his blade against the belly of his opponent as soon as Sephiroth started swinging his sword from over his head. And if the impale was a success and yet the Lunarian still continued with the downward attack, Fujitora would also use a Soru-like technique to vanish in front of him only to re-emerge behind him. If all was according to plan, Fujitora would unloose a defying moment.

11. Small Continent Level

The technique would aim to propel Sephiroth away from him the moment it connected to his back simultaneously with its eruption. And with the rapid succession of the attacks plus the advantage of having both Awareness and Precognition, the release of his incantations would be seamless.

"Gravity Bomb!"

12. Large Continent Level

Meanwhile, Gabriel and the gang moved fast but consequently were pushed back by the collision of the powers of Sephiroth and Fujitora. Gabriel regained his consciousness and Deidra quickly abolished his angst by punching him in the face and telling him to shut the fuck up.

"Just rest motherfucker!"

Back in the mansion, the man from the past finally revealed himself to be the saviour and the biological father of one of the strongest figures of this era. What in the world a man from the Morrow House was doing here?

King Kalakab rested his arm on the back of his adopted daughter Camille, "My daughter. I could not be more than glad to see you live after I was benched by the Government."

"Father, we thought you were dead."
, Camille said.

"They could not kill me. My cousin, Sapiro offered them a deal.", He got on his knee and clutched Camille's chin before looking into her eyes. "I was told by Governor Kasa that the rest of you survived, including the three brothers?"

"Yes, Father."

"Listen. We will leave this place right now. We shall set on a journey and rebuild my nation. And I am gonna need your forces to start a war against the Government. The Revos are already prepared to make their move."

Inside the mansion, Cyla finally woke up and Regina was the first to see this so the lady butler rushed outside the mansion to report it to Camille. "Lady Camille!"

"Regina!?"

"Lady Cyla has waken up."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The cataclysmic fight between Sephiroth, a cursed Lunarian, and Admiral Fujitora, a man of the Navy, reached its pinnacle up in the sky. Sephiroth appeared in front of Fujitora, the tip of his long sword pointing up toward the sky and whirling with intense flames. However, much to Sephiroth's surprise, Admiral Fujitora, who was able to peer into the future, had a counter attack scheming. When Sephiroth appeared in front of Fujitora, the latter's sword, brimming with powerful purple colored gravitational force, came piercing forward in the form of a powerful stab. A barely noticeable smile appeared on Sephiroth's face as the tip of Fujitora's sword approached his stomach. ''Finally, let's roll.'' Sephiroth thought to himself. Fujitora's blade ripped into Sephiroth's flesh and blood erupted from Sephiroth's mouth in the form of a painful cough. Time slowed down, figuratively speaking, for the two men were locked in a deadly clash.

When the tip of the sword came out on the other side of Sephiroth's abdomen, out of his back, and Fujitora's stab was successfully executed, the old Admiral would find his sword wielding hand grabbed tightly - the grip locked with black Busou-shoku no Haki. Sephiroth was preventing Fujitora from running away. Sephiroth's intended swing followed through and the gigantic fiery blade erupted from the earth below, engulfing both Fujitora and Sephiroth, and piercing up into the sky. The gigantic fiery blade was massive in size, so even if Fujitora managed to somehow struggle himself to freedom and managed to step away, the chances of him establishing enough distance in those mere instants, were low.

Assuming but not deciding that these events unfolded, the gigantic fiery blade would soon enough turn into embers and fade away in the vastness of the sky. Sephiroth could be seen up in the sky, now freefalling, for he could not fly, due to his missing wing. He was holding his stomach, hoping to mitigate the bleeding. Blood was running from the corners of his mouth and he came crashlanding onto the island below. His crashlanding was like an explosion going off, sending a large amount of dust and debris up into the air. By the time it cleared, Sephiroth was seen slowly getting back up into a standing position, using his sword to help himself get up. Standing inside the crater, Sephiroth squinted his eyes in pain, trying to focus his vision upward toward the sky. Another cough of blood came.

What had happened to Fujitora?

As the fight between Sephiroth and Fujitora neared its pinnacle and end, Cyla was slowly getting off of the operating bed. Her legs were shaking under her. If anyone could observe the details, they would notice that with every staggering, limping step that Cyla took, the fingers on her right hand were moving strangely.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Special Admiral Fujitora successfully executed his ill intent to punish Sephiroth using the tip of his sword. The blade punctured his abdomen and erupted into the other side as the Lunarian coughed up blood. The admiral aimed to twist the metal to redress the demon before him even more before pulling it upwards. "??!"

In the absence of mortal sight, Fujitora's facial expression changed into worry when the enemy grabbed the blade of his sword, halting his evil attempt in the process. He knew what was coming for the other combatant endured the pain and proceeded to unloose the catastrophic release of energy and fire upon him, not giving him plenty of time to counter in kind.

Fujitora mustered all his strength to free himself. And having been more dominant in power (120 vs 101), he was able to pull the sword out of the enemy's hand and possibly injure the palm of Sephiroth in the process. But the descent of the eternal flame was already at large and plummeted into his area of attack devastatingly.

The airspace was concealed by fire and eventually smoke and moments had passed before it finally cleared. When it did, the Lunarian would be seen in pain on the ground while the Marine Officer was dramatically setting foot inside a spherical barrier. The bandages on his body would now be seen clearer as the white Admiral coat he wore was burnt to a crisp. Fujitora's bandages on his abdomen exhibited the wound Landayan Morrow and Vice-Admiral Link gave him just less than 48 hours ago and hadn't recovered ever since. Signifying the terrible injury the Blind Justice had, all awaited what was to come. He was panting, carrying all the effect of burn all over his body.

Durability
  • 101-119: 6. City Level >> 11. Small Continent Level
  • Sephiroth's attack
Barrier gives +3 in base durability +2 COA = Super Effective

"Pirates. Lunarians. Revolutionaries. All of you breathe as one.", Admiral said as he approached the evil. "I was not planning on using this on you but it seemed it is the perfect time to make you feel what it feels like to live inside a void."

"Devil Fruits are mysterious. It provides its user with a unique ability in lieu of the ability to brave the depths of the ocean. So listen closely, young man. There is another stage entirely to the powers of a Devil Fruit: awakening!!! It's very rare, but some powers can awaken and affect objects aside from the wielder!!!"

"Ethereal World..."

The spherical shield Issho possessed upon his descent would spread forth in all of the battlefields, reaching 2 kilometres, barely avoiding the locations of the Mansion and the passage of Gabriel and the siblings. When Fujitora said the incantation, the air space around the two seemed to have collapsed and entered eternal darkness. It was as if the history of the creation of matter and space had flashed back before their very eyes. The ground beneath them would turn into space and the debris around them into celestial matter. A world inside the world.

"You can hold my sword anytime you wish hereon. Nothing's gonna stop these heavenly bodies from free-falling upon your weakened state, Sephiroth."

"During this state, I can turn the immediate area and the air space around us into space where all our movements and the speed of our attacks would be reduced significantly (by 2 tiers). However, just now, I have already assigned a temporary gravitational force around you, making your body like a living planet just like ours. This means that when a celestial body created by my awakening entered your atmosphere, it will descend like how meteors normally plummet into the earth."

"THERE IS NO ESCAPE THIS TIME."

"ARMAGEDDON!"

Small Continent

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Two things, ain't super important but just to clarify for consistency sake. Sephiroth's strength is 120, so same as Fujitora's, not less. And secondly, he didn't grab the blade:

When the tip of the sword came out on the other side of Sephiroth's abdomen, out of his back, and Fujitora's stab was successfully executed, the old Admiral would find his sword wielding hand grabbed tightly - the grip locked with black Busou-shoku no Haki. Sephiroth was preventing Fujitora from running away.

Fujitora's sword pierced and ripped through Sephiroth's abdomen, coming out on the other side, out of Sephiroth's back. Sephiroth coughed up blood, but he had managed to get ahold of Fujitora, and followed through on his swing. An enormous, skyscraper sized, katana shaped pillar of fire erupted from below, piercing up toward the sky - and engulfing both Sephiroth and Fujitora in the process. A truly enormous attack, it was evident that Fujitora and Sephiroth were now going all out. Only one would make it out alive. When the exchange finally faltered, scattered and subsided, Sephiroth was seen back on the ground, having crashlanded and created a crater with his body. Using his sword, Sephiroth helped himself up into a standing position, the sword acting like a walking stick. He coughed up more blood - his eyes bloodshot from adrenaline. He looked up above, trying to see what had become of Fujitora.

Unfortunately, the old Admiral was still among the living. Safe inside a spherical barrier of purple, gravitational energy - but the old Admiral had not managed to erect it in time. Sephiroth's attack had engulfed him prior, leaving severe burns all over Fujitora's body, as well as leaving his clothing in cinders. Fujitora's upper body, namely his abdomen, now no longer concealed by clothing, was shown to be significantly injured. A heavy wound from the Pirate Festival only days prior.

Suddenly, the spherical barrier that surrounded Fujitora rapidly expanded outward, reaching two kilometers in diameter. It engulfed the battlefield completely. Inside the barrier, the natural laws started to break down - extreme gravity, awakened. A spatial collapse. The ground turned into matter akin to outer space, and large chunks of debris and other structures inside the barrier turned into celestial bodies, each with a gravity of their own perhaps. A true new world inside Fujitora's awakening - a climate of harsh gravity and great forces at work.

Taking a deep breath and closing his eyes, Sephiroth recalled it. The heritage of his race, explained to him as a child.

Sephiroth... our physiology grants our race immense vitality and a near-invulnerable degree of resistance to physical harm, allowing us to thrive in any natural environment.
The fire on Sephiroth's back burned powerfully, spiking. Black Busou-shoku no Haki started to crawl over all of Sephiroth's body, starting out from his wound, his abdomen, and reaching out to the very tips of his fingers and toes. A Lunarian that had reached its pinnacle - a walking God of invulnerability. It was needed, it was required of Sephiroth, just to be able to exist inside this space of utter chaos that Fujitora had created. The fight would end soon - only one would survive.

"You can hold my sword anytime you wish hereon. Nothing's gonna stop these heavenly bodies from free-falling upon your weakened state, Sephiroth."

"During this state, I can turn the immediate area and the air space around us into space where all our movements and the speed of our attacks would be reduced significantly (by 2 tiers). However, just now, I have already assigned a temporary gravitational force around you, making your body like a living planet just like ours. This means that when a celestial body created by my awakening entered your atmosphere, it will descend like how meteors normally plummet into the earth."

"THERE IS NO ESCAPE THIS TIME."

"ARMAGEDDON!"

Small Continent
Sephiroth clenched the hilt of his sword, gritting his teeth. The blade of the sword, too, was clad with black Busou-shoku no Haki, brimming with power. Sephiroth swung his sword, the weight of the swing clear. Fujitora was right - even swinging a sword here in this space was difficult, and slow. The powerful flying slash of black Busou-shoku no Haki that resulted from the swing, ripped up into the meteor descending, cutting and cubifying it.

I will cut down anything you send me way, Fujitora. Until that wound of yours bleeds you dry.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You did not put any DPR to clash with the descending meteor but I assumed it is on par.

Fujitora finally exhibited the full extent of his devil fruit ability — the awakening — a power above anything else. Being a paramecia, he was able to recreate a world of his own akin to the space we do not live in. With this, celestial bodies were all grouped into existence — the Ethereal World. Everything turned into purple hazes and mazes and with each gaze, Sephiroth amazed, void saw through it amidst his blaze. And blaze it was to par against the descent of one of his wonders. Yet, through his natural evolution to withstand calamities, the sword he swung skywards would turn the behemoth into cubed rocks, many scattered all around Sephiroth's artificial gravitational pull.

I will cut down anything you send me way, Fujitora. Until that wound of yours bleeds you dry.
"Then try to cut all of these into nothingness!"

However, Fujitora was already planning beforehand another set of combinations to maximize the effect of his after earth. Those rocks Sephiroth set to cubes would rally around, namely ─

"ASTEROID BELT!"

Asteroid Level DPR (Large Country Level Each > Large Continent Combined)

These asteroids were roughly spanning the space between the trajectories of Sephiroth, blitzing one after the other to keep the young Lunarian busy. And whilst doing so, he invoked two ethereal spheres underneath Sephiroth (who was floating just like Fujitora). The size of the Spheres is near the size of an eyeball. These spheres would orbit and ascend logically slower until they entered the atmosphere within the Lunarian, exploding immediately upon minuscule contact or release of Haki.

"CENTAURS!"

Large Continent Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The mighty meteor descended as Sephiroth swung his sword, unleashing a powerful Busou-shoku no Haki slash. The slash collided with the meteor and destroyed it to the point of cubification, cutting it down the size. However, what happened next was something that Sephiroth didn't see coming. He, who was now an entity with a powerful gravitational pull, due to Fujitora's awakening, attracted the remains of the meteor - Sephiroth now finding himself inside an asteroid belt. The asteroids swirled around his gravitational pull, getting closer and closer before they would eventually coming in on him, engulfing him in a barrage from all directions.

Tsch... cunning old man.

Sephiroth said, gritting his teeth. Flames erupted from the blade of Sephiroth's sword and he swung the sword, unleashing a powerful fiery tornado of flames and Busou-shoku no Haki around himself, using it was a barrier. The asteroid belt bombarded the swirling barier of flames, but the two attacks stood equally strong.

Ignition Vortex...!

120: 5. Town Level + S:+4 + COA: +3 = 12. Large Continent Level

As the bombardment was fading and the asteroids were being reduced down to dust, multiple fiery dragons were seen swirling on the surface of the fiery vortex. Sephiroth's attack was transforming, fluidly turning into a new one.

Hydra Hellblaze...!

120: 5. Town Level + S:+4 + COA: +3 = 12. Large Continent Level

The flames of the vortex started taking the shape of multiple powerful dragons of fire, flying and dancing around him, aiming to lash out and destroy everything around him. However, at that moment, two spheres of powerful gravity got into the midst of the dragons, set off by the dance of the giants and erupting powerfully. The powerful gravitational explosion was equally as strong as the dragons of fire themselves, the two forces of red and purple cancelling each other out in a mighty display of landscape rumbling and shattering amount of power. Sephiroth stood in the midst of it all, realizing that it was now or never. If Sephiroth wanted to win this fight, he would have to destroy Fujitora's awakening. A strange stillness and quiet inside the storm that surrounded Sephiroth. All flames were gone, compressed into the blade of his sword. The sword was giving off an immense amount of heat, but no fire was coming from it. Only smoke and cinders. The blade of the sword started to crack, but powerful Busou-shoku no Haki reinforced the blade, keeping it together for now. Sephiroth was preparing his strongest attack, one that had the potential to cut and burn down the fabric of spacetime itself.

You are a man of great power. I am glad I ran into you here.

You... are the one who can elevate me to the heights that I need to reach. Come...!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sephiroth was able to negate the apocalyptic behemoth of Fujitora's awakening. Nothing less was to be expected from a proud Lunarian. When the asteroid belt was turned into a crisp, the two spheres clashed against the blazing dragons, rupturing the air space between them. An atomic-like eruption of powers it was. Fujitora made a fist across his face to shield himself from the raging debris. "And I shall admire your ability as well Sephiroth! You are a man of pure strength but only one must stand in the heights of the mountain. Huff. Huff.", he shared his remarks before putting his left palm again against his abdomen wound.

"Let us take this to a whole new different universe!"

When the Admiral boasted the incantation, two 100-meter-wide galaxies suddenly emerged east and west of his and catapulted towards Sephiroth like no ordinary. "Since you can still manage to move around quickly, I realised that I needed to increase the gravity within you. Let's see if you can still tank the collision of Andromeda and Milky Way!"

"GALACTIC COLLISSION!"

Moon Level AOE

"Even if you break a portion of it. You can never escape the continuous explosion it would create. Take this defeat Lunarian, and I, myself shall tell the stories of a once proud Sephiroth who braved the world to create a world for their kind."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Enormous amounts of fire continued to be channeled and compressed into the blade of Sephiroth's sword, shown by an incredibly thin layer of flame constantly streaming down the length of the blade toward the tip, where it disappeared, leaving smoke and cinders in its wake. The sword cracked more and more, starting to look like a blade of molten rock and dense ash, all held together by incredible Busou-shoku no Haki. Fujitora huffed, breathing heavily and holding his wound. But, the old Admiral refused to lose, fully intent on being the man who would, at the end, stand atop the mountain of victory. An old tiger versus a young dragon, the victor of this bout would truly hold profound impact on the events that would unfold throughout the world in the future.

Two enormous clusters of gravitational power, taking the shape of what visually looked like galaxies, formed on the battlefield, one off to Sephiroth's right and one off to Sephiroth's left. He continued to charge his attack, but this was a problem. He could not waste his strongest attack just to clash against and survive Fujitora's own attack. A diversion tactic by the old tiger.

The two clusters of powerful gravity closed in on Sephiroth. In the last moment, fire erupted from Sephiroth's eyes and mouth, the Lunarian bursting with flames. And then, it all erupted with a roar from the cursed Lunarian.

Ignition... HELLBLAZE!!!

120: 5. Town Level + S+:+5 + COA: +3 = 13. Moon Level

An enormous, supernova esque wave of fire and Busou-shoku no Haki erupted from Sephiroth's body, pushing outward in all directions and against the two clusters of gravitational power. Sephiroth's attack rivalled Fujitora's own in power, but that did not spare Sephiroth. After all, just because the two attacks were equal in power, didn't mean that Sephiroth was safe. He was trapped at the center of all of that - apocalyptic powers pushing against one another, tremendous forces at work. As the flames and the gravity were raging, Sephiroth came flying out of that chaos of forces like an angry dragon. Bathing in a large amount of fire, Sephiroth flew toward Fujitora like a shooting star. Escaping Fujitora's attack had left Sephiroth with grave wounds - the left side of his face mangled and covered in blood, his left arm mangled and broken in multiple places, and the wound on his abdomen opened further, bleeding strongly. But, almost in an instant, Sephiroth was upon Fujitora. The blade, carrying all of Sephiroth's flames and Busou-shoku no Haki, was swung.

Ignition... Death.

Absolute stillness. Absolute quiet. A swing that only took a moment. Burning and cutting energy would split anything in front of Sephiroth's eyes, for as far as the eye could see. Sephiroth aimed to cut it all down. Fujitora. The space of chaos that he had awakened. Everything.

120: 5. Town Level + Z:+6 + COA: +3 = 14. Planet Level

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The great Admiral of Blind Justice and respected by many had reached the summit to finally elevate the awakening to the next degree. But using Awakening has so many drawbacks whether the user like it or not. For someone gravely injured like him, old, and heaving, it would be wisest if he tried to end the fight as soon as possible. But the warrior before him was as strong as he was, he needed to go all out. No residue. Not even a minuscule gravity was wasted.

Fujitora watched the Lunarian brave the galactic collision with his Ignition HELLBLAZE, and it did the deed in breaking through it though sacrifices were shed. When the man erupted from the wreck, his face was bloodied, wounds present almost across his body. But the young man wasn't alone, that attack was not Fujitora's strongest but the bleeding on his wound furthered. Sephiroth must have seen this when he got out from the barrage, a grimace was apparent.

Despite all that, the proud admiral peered into the future to see what was coming and his fate was dedicatedly fated the moment the Fate Arched tried to blitz him. A fated end deafened with silence and illuminated by the stillness of darkness. "Ignition Death" he heard through that foresight.

"I would not allow that."

And as soon as he said that, he imbued his sword with all of his might, putting everything into it, matching the grit and fierce of the warrior before him. When he did, gravitational forces all mustered into it, foaming the blade with the evil and purple spirit of the void to magnify its raw power. And when he swung the sword with both of his hands, all the gravitational forces were pushed outwards, making his wound bleed tremendously. "Grrrrrr! CELESTIAL NIGHTMARE!"

Awakening Version of Blade Gravity: Planet Level

After the roar, the nightmare met death in unison and eroded the immediate area surrounding them but still kept the Awakened state of Fujitora's power. The impact of the two attacks exploded like a dying star and came the brightest light ever as two men would probably be seen floating around the aftermath.

"Huff! Huff!"

Fujitora was still alive. And his presence scattered ever since all over the island. There he felt the presence of two powerful figures approaching from the East Coast and one from Mansion. "Looks like I still need to fight just a little bit after you brat."

"But before I deal with them. Huff. Huff. Huff. I will grant you the most perfect ending every celestial body deserved."

"Black Hole..."

Moon Level eruption

Suddenly, a huge explosion occurred on the battlefield prompting even the visitors to distance themselves as they almost entered the Ethereal World caused by Fujitora's power.

"What in the world was that?", the man said.

"That is a huge explosion right there. I can sense two people inside that purple dome, both are weakening."

"That must be the Admiral. And the Lunarian."

In the direction coming off the Mansion, the Saviour, and the father of Landayan Morrow also arrived close to the dome. He remarked on how powerful that explosion was. "If that was caused by the Marine Admiral, whom we determined to be gravely wounded even prior to going in this land, then it would only aggravate the toll he's currently enduring. What a fool! He is one of the only few among those dogs to truly define what justice is. And now, he is about to meet his end for I can sense another party about to devour its prey nearby."

"Camille, Cyla, Governor Kasa. I will go myself. I would not allow my daughter to see any of this."

The two nodded, except Cyla.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sephiroth harnessed all of his Lunarian flames, as well as all of his Busou-shoku no Haki, into the blade of his sword, turning it into a sword that could cut an island in half. Fujitora, likewise, collapsed a large portion of the gravity from his awakened world, into his blade, and swung it. The two blades never reached one another - instead, the enormous forces and energies that they carried, were flung forward when the swords were swung, clashing. A bight flash of light emanated from the mighty clash, and almost anyone on Raijin Island would be able to see that bright light - so bright that it would cause the weakest to lose sight momentarily, while the strongest, too, would have to squint their eyes in pain. Moments later, all of that light, power, energy and air, collapsed inward, like a black hole drew it all in in an instant, resulting in a massive explosion.

A true cataclysm and a fortunate event that a fight of this scale took place on an island like Raijin Island - for if the altercation took place in a place like Marineford, the entire Navy Headquarters would be left in ruin.

When all of the mayhem and chaos cleared, an enormous crater was seen on the battlefield. Sephiroth was laying on his back, his eyes opened, his chest breathing. But, there were wounds all over his body, and his energy reserves were spent. With his arms and legs all stretched outward, Sephiroth was looking at the skies with a grimace on his face.

Huff huff...

Huff... huff huff huff... *pant*

Tsch...

D-did... *huff* Did I really lose...?

Sephiroth questioned, clenching his fists tightly and gritting his teeth.

Elsewhere, figures were closing in on the battlefield. One of them, father of Landayan Morrow, and with him, Cyla. Camille and Governor Kasa had stayed behind, but Cyla had gone with. After all, the most important person in her life, Sephiroth, was fighting on this battlefield.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

"Heh?!", the man with a rifle in tow from Eastern Coast murmured after continuously spreading his awareness of Haki on the island.

"You felt it, too?", the taller man with shoulder-levelled hair in silhouette expressed.

"Aye Chief. They're on the brink of death but this shit load of purple shit's still in here although."

"It's starting to shrink its volume after that explosion."
He then continued his remarks about the surroundings and other audience, "There is one thing we need to address here. The other man at the end of this dome. His presence. He's on par with that admiral. And he's not alone either. We need to be cautious. Alarm the radio room to ready the boys. They are getting in anytime soon. And don't feast too much on our captives. They are valuable pieces of what's to come."

"But this boy right here. I need him. Let us not waste time. I will charge."

"Roger that Chief!"

--------------------------------​

As two men with shadows over 8 feet conversed and strategised, the father figure to the 6 siblings of Cyborgs and Scientists instructed her second eldest to back out and it was an order. And they did. But the woman named Cyla followed his steps. He turned around, towering over the pretty lady of blackened wings, "You remind me so much of my late Queen Pirena, a race of your own kind. And those sparkles I see in your eyes. I know what they are. Stay back. For I shall examine the case inside. You shall be given a fine trace to do your deed. Join my daughters. You even brought my doll Viktoria. What were you even thinking?"

"You see. This dome barrier he formed is akin to an Awakened Paramecia. Devil Fruits are bizarre in nature yet powerful as they magnify in the process. Zoans naturally achieve another level of their rawness through tremendous training and fortifying their already innate inhuman abilities. Paramecia on the other hand has the power to affect its immediate surrounding, changing the landscape as it may. But hear me out, ladies and gentlemen. This is one of the most dangerous ones I have seen. That explosion was a double-edged
kampilan (
Ancient Filipino word for sword). It was like he planned everything from the start to eliminate the boy alongside him. Such a brutal creature. Humankind are alike after all."

The Dark Elf, a former associate of World Government experiments continued his lecture about the isms of Devil Fruit abilities. He could go on but Cyla and his daughters implored for the rescue of their hero Sephiroth. The same man they all saw in him when he was still planning to overthrow the government.

"When I was still working in the laboratories of the Government, I saw blueprints and even procedures for harnessing the DNAs of your kind. My late wife was not a pure Lunarian but she possessed its ability albeit incomplete for at that time, they cannot recreate the wings that last. The government instructed us to incinerate the subjects but I stood for that and was punished. I was only able to save a few. And here you are now. But just recently, they were able to complete its blueprint, thanks to him."

Suddenly, King Kalakab Morrow strode once and started raising his staff, pointing at the sky. At a rapid rate, all the clouds that vanished a while ago began to form once more and more and more were forming above the island. And they crackled like drums of revelry. Pounding violently as the illuminating storms radiated across the clouds.

The man from the other surprisingly did the same with his own weapon of choice and they both chanted in unison.

"Etherial goddess of water and colossal prince of storms who mount the heavens, endow my yearning and bestow a ferocious godsend. Manifest your might to insignificant beings. Pound your mighty sceptre and in awe with a gust of your divine hammer on the anvil, and cover the land in the oceans! Oh, Maelstrom! Vacuum all else out and exile everything! Cumulonimbus!"

Within seconds after forming the super-cell storm, the two figures twirled their weapons to form an even larger and more concentrated stream of lightning and then cast it forward at their common enemy. Both of them said in chorus once more.

"God of Storm! Kidlat!"

"Let's hope the boy still has the coat on. Otherwise, he would not survive this. Can you confirm Kasa?"

"Affirmative but it was torn apart."
, the governor confirmed.
Remember, Kasa can track all the citizens of Raijin through the lightning-proof suit in my first few posts.

"That'd work the trick still. A lucky man he is."

--------------------------------
Inside the dome, Fujitora had himself protected by the shield once more and mitigated the potential onslaught upon him of his own Black Hole; however, his wounds aggravated. He was heaving. And pain he agonised terribly. Though the dome was diminishing, he was still in control of the situation seeing the young man floating in the universe he created. "You're still alive. Lunarians really are granted immense vitality and a near-invulnerable degree of resistance to physical harm, allowing yourselves to thrive in any natural environment."

"But I respected you, Sephiroth. The name is Issho. I reckon it is only natural to give my name as an honour."

Issho revealed his name in respect of the proud warrior, edging for his life. He rose his sword clad with Haki and he aimed for the neck of the opponent. "Farewell... Sephiroth of the Lunarian Tribe!"

"FINAL SLASH!"

"?!!?"

A massive amount of light penetrated the dome they almost vanish before his blind eyes. That even if he did gaze over his shoulder, he would see nothing but felt the overpowering and crackling of the rolls of thunder gods performed by two men aiding the Lunarian. In a matter of seconds, the flashes of heavens flashed before his presence and the heavens sang in chorus in the aftermath of the bombardment.

[CRACKLES!!!]

The old admiral was rammed by a combination of magnified calamity that paralysed his entire body and sent him to his knees. The dome totally vanished as bags of dirt concealed the arena. He then coughed up blood in conjunction with the endless rupture of his abdomen wounds.

"CRIMINALS OF THE WORLD."

He then recalled one of the sermons of the Five Elders a month ago before going to the Pirate Festival.

“I’m not concerned over the Spada Pirates at the moment. There is a far more pressing threat. The Vampirates.” - the man said, taking the room, his voice with more aplomb

“What do you mean? The son and father have not made contact. We’ve made sure their relationship keeps them apart, even if Landayan Morrow knew of his father’s breakout of Impel Down. The deal with King Sapiro lives well. It is the Spada Pirates that are in the news an-”- the mustached man spoke up, quickly interrupted

“Precisely. We can control the news. The Spada Pirates move loudly, obnoxiously, and most of all, predictably. The Captain goes around destroying with no rhyme or reason. That makes them unorganized and therefore predictable. That allows us to fashion the news surrounding them, like we did with Moria. But the Vampirates...”- the samurai asserted

“Deal in precision.”- finished the bearded Gorosei, stroking his long white beard and pulling up documents on the table, examining them

“The reports of the Vampirates’ technological and military pursuit is unprecedented. Their military approach to piracy is unique, and far more dangerous than the others. The Pol’s rough estimates have the Vampirate’s military might matching or exceeding many of the Kingdoms under our control.”- the bearded man said, passing around the intel

“Our latest intel has Landayan Morrow at Serapis. If Hades falls, it will send shockwaves through the Underground. Hades is worshipped by the Underground, and his fall would put the Vampirates on the map. Put them on the map in a place we don’t control the news: the Underground. Not only does this avail them to the Black Market technologies, but this means they will garner the attention of the group who works most in the Underground…”- the samurai continued

“The Revolutionary Army.”- the younger Gorosei stated, drawing the attention of all five

“Indubitably. If the Revolution allies with a power similar to a kingdom in the Vampirates, who are openly defiant against us, Dragon will use them as an example. An example to spur other kingdoms to revolt. That is an avalanche we will not be able to roll back.”- the man concluded

“With that monster, Silver Hair, escaping Impel Down - it’s worse. That man has the infamy and reputation to have the previous era’s legends come out of the woodwork. We have staved off this era, but if that man resurrects the previous one…”- the mustached man quipped, showing the new bounty of Silver Hair, shockingly at 1,365,000,000, showing not merely his power, but the influence that bore such a threat to the World Government

"Being blind has its advantages after all. For I can no longer see the filthiest of things this forsaken world has nurtured. "

Landayan Morrow finally stepped in, "You were on the wrong side of this whole circus Issho."

And the father entered as well, declaring the same words his son would, magically in chorus.

Gambit: "We cannot allow any single dog from their side to win this war they started. We will lift a nation of all kinds away from the radicality of this world. A place for all of us outcasts!"

Kalakab: "We cannot allow any single dog from their side to win this war they started. We will lift a nation of all kinds away from the radicality of this world. A place for all of us outcasts!"

As the father and son exchanged their gaze. Both possess diamond emblems on their foreheads.

Fujitora had his final words for the two Morrows, "I protected my own sense of Justice. I couldn't lose my credibility and demerit my ideals and sworn duty. The young man was declared an enemy of the world and the same goes for the two of you. I couldn't pick the side of the revolution that is."

"WE MEANT REFORM."
, Landayan Morrow expressed.

What would Sephiroth do now in this outing? Two Morrows expressing the same objectives and miraculously almost similar to what he was trying to achieve from the very start. Their ways might have been different but both have the pieces of machinery to perform the tasks just like what Orianna attested to him from the onset.

The Admiral still lives and is in the worst shape. The father and son dealt the blow he SHOULD HAVE TAKEN during the eclipse if not only for his shield. And now that it was evened out (just like the Katakuri case), the last duel was set. Both Landayan and Kalakab stepped aside. The latter gave a cue to Cyla. What else would Cyla do in this dire scenario? Only time could tell.

THE LAST UNSHEATHE OF THE HEAVENLY TIGER COMMENCED.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Landayan Morrow's father, a man of utmost secrecy and mystery at this point in time, told Camille and Governor Kasa to stay back - he would be the one to go. Cyla was given the same order, though she was not one to take such an order. After all, the man who was most important to her, was fighting. Cyla followed - while Landayan Morrow's father spoke, telling her that she reminded him of his late queen, as well as revealing some of his past. Fujitora's awakened space of chaos and unforgiving, untamed gravity, was ahead.

They stopped at its edge, and Landayan Morrow's father readied himself. He began to chant, and the thunder and lightning above began to crackle and cluster. Cyla didn't know it, but there was a second person on the other side of the battlefield, chanting in sync. As the massive cluster of lightning gathered up above the battlefield, Cyla knew what was coming. The lightning came down, like a thunder god's angry strike.

Fujitora's awakening began to fade, and Landayan Morrow's father, followed by Cyla, moved forward. It was only a few hundred meters ahead, where Fujitora was. Damaged. Heavily wounded. Exhausted. The old Admiral grit his teeth and held himself on his feet, seeing more and more ''criminals'' arrive. And laying on the ground, on his back, was Sephiroth - conscious, but unable to keep fighting. Static ran through Fujitora's body, keeping him heavily paralyzed, on top of the wounds that shackled him. Past Fujitora, was Landayan Morrow himself. Father and son, working together in this moment. The father and son stepped to the side, setting the stage for the finale. And yet, there was absolutely no chance that Sephiroth would stand up now. The battle was lost. He could not feel his legs, parts of the bones cracked and even broken. Blood was pouring from his abdomen, a grave wound.

Cyla's fingers twitched and moved ever so slightly. Next... came a shock to Admiral Fujitora. The proud Lunarian, Sephiroth, he who would change the Fate of all Lunarians, started to rise. Like a man coming back from death, he first elevated into a sitting position. Then, he bent his knees and dug his feet into the ground, rising up into a standing position. Back from the brink, the Lunarian stared at Fujitora. He had introduced himself earlier - his name was Issho.

Sephiroth, slowly and limping, began to walk forward toward Issho, speaking.

I do not know how my body is moving...

But there is a great goal that has yet to be achieved. Issho... you said that was your name...

Sephiroth said, still approaching, the grip on his sword tightening.

You will become a stone in my mosaic... The mosaic that will depict the resurgence of my race. Your role in this story... was to push me to new heights. Strength is needed, and you unlocked it. For that, you have my thanks.

Sephiroth said, his eyes glaring.

You are a warrior worthy of praise... but you are in the way of my goal. Be ready... Issho. Our battle ends here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Final Clash

Admiral Fujitora suffered from a terrible injury when the two generations of Morrows Bloodline entered the scene and invoked a heavenly punishment upon him. A cluster of lightning was brought from the skies and cast down in a concentrated beam of plasma. The awakening stopped and the figures spoke their hearts out. Suddenly, Sephiroth started to rise, prompting Kalakab to turn to Cyla. He knew what was happening. After all, he was a scientist who knew about the complexity of devil fruit abilities. "Hmm.", he hummed, crossing his arms. On the other side, Landayan Morrow was staring at him with a scowl. He thought, This man... H- he chanted in sync with my Cumulunimbus. It was like. I was looking at an older version of myself. I do not want to admit it. But that man right there fits the description my mother from Serapis gave me.

"Kalakab Morrow, is that you?", he uttered. The older Morrow turned to him and grinned.

As this transpired, Sephiroth declared his intent to rise to the top and thanked the wounded Admiral for his what-would-be contribution in putting him to brand new heights. Issho spoke though truly weakened, "Do not thank me just yet, Sephiroth. I still breathe. But if I must die, then I should be the one thanking all of you for sending me to the afterworld. This event and the bigger one to come must ignite the end of the prior generation and usher in the birth of a new one. The process would be difficult and deaths would rise. These are necessary instruments if you dream of turning the world upside down. It couldn't be circumvented."

The old man gripped his sword from his right hand and invoked the last drop of his willpower and will of justice on the blade as it glowed in black-purple shade or armament. He bent his knees and dug his feet into the Raijin soil. The white hairs of the Morrows fluttered with the wind that blew past them. Camille held Viktoria whilst Kasa covered the girls with his old body.

"Raaaaaaah!"

"Sephirooooooooooth!"

The great admiral sprang forth with his blade in tow, swinging it from left to right as it generated an arc of light trailing his swing. The sword would most likely clash against the other sword and when it happened, there would be a struggle. Fujitora would use this to communicate his last words to the man.
Small Country Level

"I don't know how you'd do it but I do hope that you find peace in your heart through the help of the people dear to you."

"The world is cruel and there were stories left untouched for they have concealed its nature. These two men do not care about history more than any organisation but they could inspire revolution against the world government. They were prepared to die just to see us fall."

"Farewell."

And suddenly the scene flashed a bright light concealing the conclusion of the clash. It could go either way. Fujitora stood while the other fell or vice versa. Regardless of that, this fight would ring across the lands and seas. One fated battle that would sculpt the mosaic of the new generations of critical heroes.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Do not thank me just yet, Sephiroth. I still breathe. But if I must die, then I should be the one thanking all of you for sending me to the afterworld. This event and the bigger one to come must ignite the end of the prior generation and usher in the birth of a new one. The process would be difficult and deaths would rise. These are necessary instruments if you dream of turning the world upside down. It couldn't be circumvented."
I swear on the pride of my Lunarian race... that the next generation will be a better one.

Sephiroth said, retorting to Fujitora's words. The Admiral pushed off of his feet, charging toward Sephiroth, imbuing the last of his Busou-shoku no Haki into the blade of his sword. Sephiroth's body, too, suddenly picked up pace, though Sephiroth still did not know how he was moving. After all, he should have been unable to stand back up. But, moving he was, and Haki he still had. Imbuing all of his remaining Busou-shoku no Haki into the blade of his sword, Sephiroth charged forward, the two warriors destined to meet in the middle, head on.

"Raaaaaaah!"

"Sephirooooooooooth!"
The two warriors closed in and both swung their swords, unleashing all of their Haki. The blades clashing with a clang loud enough to be heard miles away. The final clash.

DPR: 81-100: 3. Large Building Level (Cyla's DF mastery is what swings the sword) + S:+4 + COA: +3 = 10. Large Country Level

"I don't know how you'd do it but I do hope that you find peace in your heart through the help of the people dear to you."

"The world is cruel and there were stories left untouched for they have concealed its nature. These two men do not care about history more than any organisation but they could inspire revolution against the world government. They were prepared to die just to see us fall."

"Farewell."
I will follow my own path, regardless of the plans of the Silver Vampirates, or the actions of the World Government. My race will find a place in this world, one way or another.

Sephiroth said. His next words were not spoken, but only thought in his mind.

And I will use the power I gain from you... to secure that future.

Sephiroth thought to himself. Both men tightened the grips on their swords, grit their teeth, and pushed forward with all of their might. A powerful light emanated from the point of the clash, perhaps it was their Hakis - and the light engulfed the battlefield. Once the light faded, the victor would be revealed.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The two warriors of opposing spectrums made their final bout. Together, they dragged all their remaining willpower and ideals into one atomic clash. It resulted in one big explosion of light and energy, obscuring the ending of the scene.

As both warriors rammed each other's bodies with their final slashes, the last words of Sephiroth would echo in all eternity. And he smiled.

And I will use the power I gain from you... to secure that future.
Sometimes I wish... were his last thoughts as the saddest and most solemn ensemble of soulful music played in the background.

Footsteps rushed in; fast and big. It was the woman of the same race as Sephiroth, screaming with all her heart as the two combatants of Raijin supremacy were about to fall. "SEPHIROOOOOOOOTH!"

And from that scream of her emotion, the proud Lunarian somewhat managed to keep his knees from totally crushing down, leaving Fujitora falling all alone and defeated. As the admiral's body fell to the ground.

Whether Sephiroth would manage to hold his stance longer was anyone's guess. But there's a big reason why his injured body would soon meet his ground. But for a moment there, everyone in attendance knew what just transpired.

"The Lunarian won the fight. It's all over for Issho.", Landayan Morrow said.

"Well done, kid.", he continued. Gambit burst into bats before blitzing its entirety at Sephiroth's back and shape shifted again back to his human form. He continued to speak.

"Now go rest as The Hunt in every direction is about to commence. And you will be one of the most precious targets of every Government kind. If you sail alone, you will certainly meet your end, and everything you and Issho did here today would be put to waste. A futile attempt to build a world for your own kind."

"My fleet is docked at the port. I will treat your wounds and perhaps do something about that missing wing of yours. But we have to leave immediately."

An offer from one of the most dangerous people alive. What would the Lunarian do? This is an offer one couldn't just refuse.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The bright flash of light settled and Cyla rushed in. Hearing her shout his name, Sephiroth grit his teeth and buried his feet into the ground, keeping himself standing. Fujitora fell in front of Sephiroth, the Admiral's body hitting the ground with a loud, resounding thud. Breathing heavily, Sephiroth's vision was blurring and fading. Landayan appeared behind him, speaking. He mentioned ''The Hunt'', though what he meant by that was unknown to Sephiroth. He also warned Sephiroth of the grave danger that was in his future, stating that he would not be able to survive if he continued to sail alone. In exchange for attempting to get Sephiroth's missing, burnt off wing back, Landayan demanded that Sephiroth joined the Silver Vampirates fully.

I...

Before Sephiroth could finish his sentence, his vision fully went out, and his body fell forward, hitting the ground with a thud just like Fujitora moments prior.

I am not sailing alone - I have Cyla and Gabriel.

or...

I do not want my wing back.

or...

I will join the crew.

Or perhaps something else. What Sephiroth's words were going to be, remains unknown. But the battle on Raijin Island concluded, and Sephiroth captured victory.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The battle of Raijin finally came to an end. The black curtain at long last eclipsed and a new beginning was on the move. Gambit offered something to Sephiroth but he responded at that moment with a thud on the ground, joining Issho's corpse. Cyla, together with Camille rushed to Sephiroth but the Chief of the Vampirates would collect the Lunarian's beaten-up body, placing him on his right shoulder.

"Women... Should you wish to follow, you may do as you wish. The other sleeping Lunarian was already collected by my crew and it's only wise if you let them be treated in my laboratory. We have the finest technology to attend to their near-death bodies.", Landayan advised.

The women followed without any retaliation. The Dark Elf spoke, "Camille, Kasa will escort you lot to the port. I need to speak to the man alone."

The father and son stood face to face as the gust of wind blew past them. Their coats, one in purple and the other black. "I know.", Landayan Morrow said. "I learned everything from Mother. Back in Serapis, I ─"

"She showed you. I see."
, Kalakab affirmed.

"All my life, I know something has been missing. I have always thought that King Sapiro envied you and betrayed you. But the history she showed me told otherwise. He just wanted to protect Hiraya, our kingdoms.", Gambit said.

"I never learned of that until just recently. I visited Hiraya. Talked to my cousin (Sapiro). We forgave each other before he─"

"I guess you already knew of that, too."

"I loved King Sapiro. He had been my father. It remains a puzzle what you want to do in your return but no one's stopping me from turning these series of incidents into a nightmare. The World Government was the reason why King Sapiro had to turn you to the enemies. They destroyed our lands, the land of Sapirians. They were the reason why Mother died birthing me and those two Lunarian brothers I lost, Miguel and Gabriel."
, Gambit continued before turning his back to his father.

"Don't worry.", he pursued. "I will protect my 3 sisters and take them with me. You may join us for the time being. I believe you wanted to meet him as soon as possible, no?"

"Yes. It is time Dragon and I finally meet and start the revolution I have always planned of."

"Very well... Father. We will join forces and take the GODS on. With all our might!"

Heeding Admiral Fujitora's indictment of the three criminals, the predicament in the face of the entire government pursued. With an absolute resolution of the two Morrow Leaders, a compound burst of Conqueror's Haki erupted from the core of their hearts and onwards to the rest of Raijin.

----------------------------

Three days later

Gambit entered the laboratory and inside, two capsules containing two bodies were shown before him. The Vampirate strode to the chamber and pushed a red button to release the two Lunarians, Sephiroth and Gabriel. "I only did what you wished to be done to your body, Sephiroth, Gabriel."

"Tomorrow. The Great Sovereign War shall finally commence but you two shall not join the carnage just yet. I don't need to divide my attention. However, political diversion is key. And with that, this is your first official mission as a ─"

"Well, you haven't been enlisted just yet as a Vampirate. Let's just say, STOWAWAY Vampirates. I think that best describes your union with us for the time being. But, you will take my three sisters with you. They are excellent scientists and adequate sources of light energy, they can help you with this task."

"Hunt him or them. I don't care how it's done. I am always after the end result. What matters most is to create as much havoc, they would not know which mess to clear up."

"Take the ship called Apocalypse. I got you enough crew members to row that massive vessel. There is a chamber situated at the uppermost deck. Use that to train yourself to the next level."

"Good luck."

"Admiral Killer."

With a grin, Morrow bid farewell to his newest comrade. May it be temporary of permanent was anyone's guess. But he did hope, the Lunarian would create another tidal storm that would blow the ranks of the enemies. Two junctions of perils are in motion.

Top Bottom