[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 0: GTA San Andreas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Reaction score
Thanks for the game Beky. GG y'all.

The fuck does hypocritical play style mean lol?
I dont know, hypocritical means that you set yourself to act different than what/how you actually are. Hypocricy is something I sometimes sense from people, more in real life and if I know people for longer. But last DP I always had this vibe of something being odd, something not being right. So yeah basically a trap.

Now I know what it was and now I know this smell of a lying playstyle xd
Also once you mentioned the 8 hrs, I should have alerted. It was a red flag containing TMI.

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
I dont know, hypocritical means that you set yourself to act different than what/how you actually are. Hypocricy is something I sometimes sense from people, more in real life and if I know people for longer. But last DP I always had this vibe of something being odd, something not being right. So yeah basically a trap.

Now I know what it was and now I know this smell of a lying playstyle xd
Also once you mentioned the 8 hrs, I should have alerted. It was a red flag containing TMI.
I mean that's the kind of the goal of scum. Lying, deceiving and manipulating people. I was just doing my job champ :pepemusic:

The 8hours didn't really contain TMI if I acknowledge them being part of my skill set. It's just that of course they were fishy as fuck, and that ability made very little sense lol

Rej

Reaction score
I mean that's the kind of the goal of scum. Lying, deceiving and manipulating people. I was just doing my job champ :pepemusic:

The 8hours didn't really contain TMI if I acknowledge them being part of my skill set. It's just that of course they were fishy as fuck, and that ability made very little sense lol
yeah man, that should also be a lesson for me, but also for the other townies that didn't see the red flags ~.~
inbetween I was pointing out too many red flags, I should have collected and maybe just go for a right red flag? meh

AL.

Reaction score
yeah man, that should also be a lesson for me, but also for the other townies that didn't see the red flags ~.~
inbetween I was pointing out too many red flags, I should have collected and maybe just go for a right red flag? meh
stop blaming others lol

Rej

Reaction score
stop blaming others lol
sry bro, didn't meant to blame, just novas outplayed us and especially me and Larsi was the bait of the millenia
remember when I said "I feel sad for Larsi not being able to discuss with us as outed scum"? this was one of those red flags lmao

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thanks for not letting me play like a normal human @Beky I'll be sure to remember this torture for future games :feelslaserman:

Reaction score
thank you for the game @Beky and again apologise for subbing out and playing terrible despite having a hunch on Nova i looked it over which was foolish of me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom