[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 0: GTA San Andreas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Heads up , i am on vacation starting today so if phases start a bit weird that is reason why.

I will try to make everything be in time

Night 3

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Truth was seen getting what is his. Colision has been seen giving someone an offer. Voice of Reason was seen bonding with someone. Ambitious was seen driving his friends around. Visionary did his thing. Fire was seen dropping some fire but a bad one. Hop Hop was seen spying on someone.

No one has died
D3 started!

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thanks for the transport guys! So we got one bad guy down here!
[automerge]1564146027[/automerge]
so a member of Dallas mean mafia or is this a gang war game?
are you with the grove street? cuz fanboy technically is no grove street but he is the closest ally to the grove street
grove street seems to be town

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Like before game started i think i asked if it was faction game, cause i liked his warcraft game
Oh I remember. So do you have any thoughts on the seize and ammount of factions?
When Grove street represents town
Ballas represents one mafia faction
Then what's the other factions?
We have the Varrios Los Aztecas but it should just be Cesar and he is allied to Grove Street.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh I remember. So do you have any thoughts on the seize and ammount of factions?
When Grove street represents town
Ballas represents one mafia faction
Then what's the other factions?
We have the Varrios Los Aztecas but it should just be Cesar and he is allied to Grove Street.
I remember like nothing, but i do remember one game mechanjc in san andreas being to take over the turf of like 3 rival gangs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom