[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 1: Monster Mafia - ROMANCE DAWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I saw that but that kinda win con is easy to fake especially when its coming from you

nevertheless its fine for now

vote lynch waindo
I dont know who has parts. I have to find people that do. I have 6 more parts to get. Thats far from easy lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I told my entire win con. Get parts and kill people that go against me
I saw that but that kinda win con is easy to fake especially when its coming from you

nevertheless its fine for now
Yeah, the wincon sounds easy because both halves can be acquired while acquiring the other. If he kill everyone that go against him means he can get all the parts, and if he can get all the parts that means nobody went against him. I feel like there's a wee secret you hid from us, ne Beki-chan??

But I guess I'm gonna trust you for now. Such shame I don't hold whatever part you are looking for, I'm willing to do anything to prevent you from attacking us townies :(

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'll claim. Buckle up...

I'm Michael Corleone a Criminal Mastermind and a member of Town.

If you find this hard to believe, Google is your friend.

I can't reveal more now for the sake of Town. But I do know that the Ghoul does not have a Town wincon.

The people I suspect the most atm are Larsi and Beky whom give out an impression that they are working as a team, and Rej also accidentaly low-key implied, on several occasions (in which he tried to throw dirt on me) that he is also a part of a group/chat/non-town.
[automerge]1568190097[/automerge]
As I said, feel free to invest me and confirm my claim.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If he kill everyone that go against him means he can get all the parts, and if he can get all the parts that means nobody went against him. I feel like there's a wee secret you hid from us, ne Beki-chan??
Not sure what you just said but it goes like this

If you have the part i can ask you to give it to me. If you do we are cool.

If you have a part and dont wanna give it to me i will have to kill you to get it

People that dont have parts dont concern me. Only way they can make me their enemy is if they do a negative action on me.

Is it more clear now?

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'll claim. Buckle up...

I can't reveal more now for the sake of Town. But I do know that the Ghoul does not have a Town wincon.

The people I suspect the most atm are Larsi and Beky whom give out an impression that they are working as a team, and Rej also accidentaly low-key implied, on several occasions (in which he tried to throw dirt on me) that he is also a part of a group/chat/non-town.
huh??

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not sure what you just said but it goes like this

If you have the part i can ask you to give it to me. If you do we are cool.

If you have a part and dont wanna give it to me i will have to kill you to get it

People that dont have parts dont concern me. Only way they can make me their enemy is if they do a negative action on me.

Is it more clear now?
yeah, but sorry I don't have your parts. And don't worry I can't attack you.
It was approved a long time ago after my persistent begging. Tho Chris nerfed me a lot. Made this for OJ MM months ago.
Bollocks hahahahaha, like we can insist Christine to approve it in the first place. I would be playing as Leroy Jethro Gibbs from NCIS right now.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'll claim. Buckle up...

Even IF your role was approved the theme of Godfather would have been added as an acceptable theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom