[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 1: Monster Mafia - ROMANCE DAWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2 Lynch/Night 3 Start

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And so, another night had arrived. Skedaddling to the lynch post, the group of players attempted to hang someone, but to no avail. Just like the day before, a lynch was merely not enough to get the job done. And so, the players decided to move to their posts and prepare for another rowdy night! #1 and the other icky one prepared for narration once more.

And with that:

The lynch on @Waindo ended in a No Lynch!

It is Night 3.
You have 24 Hours to send in your actions.
Failure to do so will result in being replaced or modkilled.

Please do not post in this thread until the Day Phase starts.

Night 3 End/Day 3 Start

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
First of all,

HOST NOTE @Oreki is subbing in for @AceNTama !

Secondly, let's begin!
#1 and Mina Ashido avatar headass over here observed the events of the night yet again and are here to give you a juicy synopsis! Enjoy, or don't! It's a free world, after all. Or is it? Nah I'm just kidding hahah .......unless? Fuck this cringe lmfao

The night started with the Pacifist once more. The Witch emerged, sending an attack flying to them which the Pacifist easily dodged. It was then that the Evil Spirit appeared and entered the Pacifist, not long before the President also appeared - feelig pressured, the Pacifist left the scene for the night. Somewhere near, the Sexual Object was seen bracing themselves, while the Onmyouji went on to bestow something upon the Student.

As for the scene of the crime, it all started when the Criminal Mastermind attacked the Student, who, crying out for help, summoned a group of muscular young men who made quick work of the Mastermind before going back to exercising. That was when the Dimension Hopper went on to vanish the Student, but was promptly stopped by the muscular men before they went back to exercising once more. Then the hopper approached the Criminal Mastermind, who was so annoyed they set out in anger to do something but was quickly halted by the Flower who put them in a position where they were unable to do anything. Alas, the attack from before had finally settled in, and the Criminal Mastermind fell to the ground. Walter White was no more. Near the corpse, the Student approached and took something before running off.

Elsewhere in Scum City, the Paranoid Doggo was visited by someone. It was then that the Dinosaur was seen taking something and bestowing it upon the Bald Eagle. The General then approached the Bald Eagle with a request that the latter declined, but the General refused their refusal, and the two left for the unknown. That was also when the Onii Chan appeared, taking something from the Bald Eagle when a citizen appeared and shot the Onii Chan who laughed it off before making themself scarce. Meanwhile, the Dominatrix set out to do something when the Hunter came and stopped them dead in their tracks, in that moment the Gullible also appeared and surrounded the Dominatrix with something. Not too far away, the Apprentice and the Minister were doing their own thing, concentrating on something.

The dawn arrived and with that, a dead body in the middle of the city. Again. Yep, I'm rehashing last Write-Up with this because I literally have ran out of gas today, but look forward to next Write-Ups with great fanfare! This got pretty meta, wow.

And with that:

@Waindo, a Criminal Mastermind a member of Mafia was killed last night.

He was Walter White, from Breaking Bad

It is Day 3 and you may now discuss. With 26 players alive, it takes 14 votes for a lynch.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I feel like I might regret ignoring the thirds later on but with one finally down let's focus on mafia more. Michael Corleone :ROFLMAO:

What do you guys think of Ninety? I didn't like the fact that he was suspecting joby over petty excuses when we already cleared her name before.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't see my name, and I definitely submitted an action, so something's up :blobthink:
Maybe you targeted someone who never appears on the WU
[automerge]1568398734[/automerge]
I feel like I might regret ignoring the thirds later on but with one finally down let's focus on mafia more. Michael Corleone :ROFLMAO:

What do you guys think of Ninety? I didn't like the fact that he was suspecting joby over petty excuses when we already cleared her name before.
Ninety good for now..
But check out the posts of Pepper, Smileyman and Haku my top suspects for now

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Onii Chan is scum and attacked me last EoD. Also I received another attack. The hardfocus scum has on me is insane HAHAHAHAHAHA

I attacked Krog last night it did not appear in the WU mfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom