• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Town did t deserve this win lol
[automerge]1588113069[/automerge]
So why did you think I kicked you out lol @Naomi
Because of the stupid timing, with the your bs question mechanic. Since that usually how question mechanic work. and you painting me as scum did not help.

@Gambit, I see you where not paying attention. :sarcasticshottie: I said doubt about gambling for jotaro character trait. Did you see me vote Nova unlike you!

I already suspected sc was on me, and meanwhile you coasting in the background not helping with my lynch.

I left it, sorry ;-;
anyone else got invite??? :pandacry:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Araki role:
You are Horihoki Araki. The Principal. You are an independent and you win when you have traded with at least 6 different people. 2 from each faction.

You are the almighty boss. The creator of this entire manga and the damn school. You control how shit goes around here, especially the flow of information. You don’t want to take any sides and would rather let the students take themselves down, but when it comes to who gets to know what, that’s up to you.

Passive Ability: The Principal is busy
The first player to visit you each night will have their action fail and you will find out their alignment. In turn, their vote power will count for 2 the next day phase.

Night Ability: Principal’s office
Target a player at night, who will come to your office and you will gain a chat with them that will last until you the next DP. You have several things in your stock. 1-shot 2 live kill. 1-shot lynch proof vest. Role block immunity for a phase. Kill immunity for a phase. 1-shot Alignment invest. +2 vote power. 1-shot lynch redirect. The player will see your stock of goods and decide what they would like to buy. Whatever they buy, they must give a piece of information about their role in return. You will decide whether their offer is good enough but the host can interfere if he feels it's too unfair. Once the deal has been finalized, the player will gain what they bought and the host will give you the piece of information you received. This action cannot be role blocked or redirected. It takes effect immediately.

Day Ability: The Best Student wins! [1-day cooldown]
Activate this ability and the player with the highest post count at the end of the DP will open up a chat with you the next night. You can sell the piece of information you have gained from other players. When the player talking to you buys something, they must lose something in return, where it be vote power, an ability, being able to talk etc. Whatever is worthy of what they purchase. Same as the last ability, you get to decide but the host can interfere. When you get something from them, it will be added to the list of stocks that you can sell to other players using your Bargain ability. You may not use your night ability after using this ability.

You have no voting power and cannot reveal your information out into the thread. You have only 1 life and 2 avoids.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Because of the stupid timing, with the your bs question mechanic. Since that usually how question mechanic work. and you painting me as scum did not help.

@Gambit, I see you where not paying attention. :sarcasticshottie: I said doubt about gambling for jotaro character trait. Did you see me vote Nova unlike you!

I already suspected sc was on me, and meanwhile you coasting in the background not helping with my lynch.

i was asleep. how can not understand that? i have a dislocated elbow

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

My role never had a question mechanics. You fell for it despite me giving you a head shot up a day in advance. Lol
[automerge]1588119581[/automerge]
We lynched all 4 scums in a row, how did we not deserve it? :feelslaserman:

Those late mislynches were just a goose chase 'cause of Kira hiding in someone unaware of his presence
Feels like at the end the convo were going nowhere

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Araki role:
You are Horihoki Araki. The Principal. You are an independent and you win when you have traded with at least 6 different people. 2 from each faction.

You are the almighty boss. The creator of this entire manga and the damn school. You control how shit goes around here, especially the flow of information. You don’t want to take any sides and would rather let the students take themselves down, but when it comes to who gets to know what, that’s up to you.

Passive Ability: The Principal is busy
The first player to visit you each night will have their action fail and you will find out their alignment. In turn, their vote power will count for 2 the next day phase.

Night Ability: Principal’s office
Target a player at night, who will come to your office and you will gain a chat with them that will last until you the next DP. You have several things in your stock. 1-shot 2 live kill. 1-shot lynch proof vest. Role block immunity for a phase. Kill immunity for a phase. 1-shot Alignment invest. +2 vote power. 1-shot lynch redirect. The player will see your stock of goods and decide what they would like to buy. Whatever they buy, they must give a piece of information about their role in return. You will decide whether their offer is good enough but the host can interfere if he feels it's too unfair. Once the deal has been finalized, the player will gain what they bought and the host will give you the piece of information you received. This action cannot be role blocked or redirected. It takes effect immediately.

Day Ability: The Best Student wins! [1-day cooldown]
Activate this ability and the player with the highest post count at the end of the DP will open up a chat with you the next night. You can sell the piece of information you have gained from other players. When the player talking to you buys something, they must lose something in return, where it be vote power, an ability, being able to talk etc. Whatever is worthy of what they purchase. Same as the last ability, you get to decide but the host can interfere. When you get something from them, it will be added to the list of stocks that you can sell to other players using your Bargain ability. You may not use your night ability after using this ability.

You have no voting power and cannot reveal your information out into the thread. You have only 1 life and 2 avoids.
Stealing.. :pepesmug:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Role was broken, there were no tell-signs or drawbacks for us to pick up on.... we had to figure that shit out asap lmao..
How was it broken when I had to get Townies lynched because I couldn't kill with my one life attacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom