No, I was SK and killed you.Flower was mafia?
Damn this will be beefy in future![]()
lol. i didn't doubt you a bit. if i did, i would've not protected you twice and powerup.. i just baited out the last criminal.. altho i was sleep the entire phase.@Gambit Don't ever doubt the Towniest townie to ever Town![]()
lol. i didn't doubt you a bit. if i did, i would've not protected you twice and powerup.. i just baited out the last criminal.. altho i was sleep the entire phase.
No, I was SK and killed you.
where is the difference between a vig a survivor and a SK?@Rej did you seriously read me as Town?
Sorry for killing you, but I just wanted a kill xD.where is the difference between a vig a survivor and a SK?
ofc I read the SK as town, they are uninformed majority
sure sureSorry for killing you, but I just wanted a kill xD.

As long as I didn't give you PTSD I guess it's fine. Otherwise you guys gotta need to found a club for Stray's victims.sure sure![]()
nah this wasn't PTSD worthyAs long as I didn't give you PTSD I guess it's fine. Otherwise you guys gotta need to found a club for Stray's victims.
nowadays its so hard to obtain a SK roleI was SK in the last MM game, the Witcher game and here and in the Ghost Ship game I had to win with SK. I was never Mafia since I signed up here.nah this wasn't PTSD worthyI will just be cold blooded too once I get the trigger
nowadays its so hard to obtain a SK role
i just baited out the last criminal..
time to rand mafia, the odds are rising galI was SK in the last MM game, the Witcher game and here and in the Ghost Ship game I had to win with SK. I was never Mafia since I signed up here.

"Serial killer to town, are you here? Give me your exact location so I can kill you"

Dude, I was one action away from killing you."Serial killer to town, are you here? Give me your exact location so I can kill you"![]()
Too bad, this English teacher knew you had a hand model magazine hidden behind your textbookDude, I was one action away from killing you.

We're so lucky we got Dio out before he put the mask or had Jonathan's bodyDay Ability: No friends for you
You love to make other ppl hate on somebody. Pick a target and talk shit about them to others, that target will be kicked out of their friend group and their will be a 50% chance of their actions failing each night. [1-day cooldown]

This means war for me and him!,@Naomi Nessos kicked you out
We're so lucky we got Dio out before he put the mask or had Jonathan's body![]()

Also damn that ability! had 1 day cd!!that target will be kicked out of their friend group and their will be a 50% chance of their actions failing each night. [1-day cooldown ]