• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Roles:
The Handler: @A famous historian
"War is such a fascinating concept. A temporary slave for a permanent human flaw."

Greetings Player, you are The Handler - a high ranking member of the Temps Commission - a member of Mafia. You only want one thing : no alteration or any sort of changes in the order of Time. As the house of Hargreeves is posing a threat to your principles, you must eliminate them to preserve the timeline.

You have the following powers to ensure their elimination:
  • Time Traveler: As a Time Traveller, you can go in the past and steal a deceased player’s ability. [1 cycle cooldown]
  • Negotiator: As a Negotiator you may talk to the Hargreeves only once in the game and make an offer. If they accept your offer, the entire mafia team will be role-blocked for the night. However, You can perform the factional kill. You cannot ask for a sacrifice. The ‘offer’ would be reviewed by the host so as to prevent unbalancing elements.
  • Tracker: You always keep your tracking devices close, on even nights you may choose a player to track who they visited that night. You won’t learn about the ability used by them.
  • Manipulator: Twice during the game, you may manipulate and steal the voting power from any player you target, thus, you'd have 2x voting power.
Cha-Cha: @T-Pein™

"We got a great job. The best job! We go to exotic places, meet new people, and then kill them."

Greetings Player, you are Cha-Cha - a travelling assassin working under the Temps Commission - a member of Mafia. You are a dangerous hitman who carries out all the assignments entitled to you skillfully, without showing any traces of emotion.

You have the following powers you can rely on while out on a mission:
  • Hitman: As a high ranked Assassin you may kill a player without getting roleblocked by the other faction.
  • Time Traveler with a suitcase: Each night you can leap through time and stop a player from taking an action and hence role-blocking them for the night. However you cannot use this ability against Number Five. You won’t be provided a confirmation for this ability.
  • Reflector: Twice during the game you may choose to shield yourself and reflect the powers back to the player targeting you.
Hazel: @Rej
"Life is short. Future doesn't come with any guarantee. You want something in life, you gotta go for it."

Greetings Player, you are Hazel - a travelling assassin working under the Temps Commission - a member of Mafia. You are a dangerous hitman who carries out all the assignments entitled to you skillfully, but unlike your partner Cha-Cha, you sometimes get swept by emotions.

You have the following powers you can rely on while out on a mission:
  • Vigilante: Once during the game you may target a player and kill them.
  • Investigator: With your frequent visits at the Griddy's Doughnuts shop, you have become quite the investigator. On Odd nights you may target a player and learn about one of their abilities.
  • Healer: You are the softie who patches the bandage when someone is in trouble. On Even Nights, you may choose a player from your team to protect them.
Town
Sir Reginald Hargreeves: @Udell
"You were never just kids. You were meant to save the world."

Greetings Player, you are Sir Reginald Hargreeves - an eccentric billionaire - the head of the Umbrella Academy. You adopted seven children, trained them and formed the famous Umbrella Academy. You must help your children to stop the apocalypse.

You have the following powers to save the world:
  • Longevity: As you are not a human, you age slowly and have been alive since 1928. In case you get killed [getting lynched does not count] you can delay your death for one phase.
  • The head of the house: Once in the game you can order the host to let all the players continue discussing in the night phase.
You win by eliminating the Temp Commission.

Pogo: @Man in the Box

“One grows used to things, even if, sometimes one shouldn’t.”

Greetings Player, you are Pogo - an advanced chimpanzee - the assistant of Sir Reginald Hargreeves. You are an innocent child and it would be announced at the start of the game.

Grace Hargreeves: @Ekkologix

"You all seem upset. I'll make cookies."

Greetings Player, you are Grace Hargreeves - the adoptive mother of the seven children of the Umbrella Academy. You are a robot, and you have always taken care of your children.
  • Robot: You are immune to manipulation and negotiations. You will be informed in case someone tried to manipulate you and you will simply be out of any negotiations if one takes place at all.

Vanya Hargreeves: @Pepper

"Who I am is not a disease."

Greetings Player, you are Vanya Hargreeves - Number Seven of the Umbrella Academy. You have always felt left out throughout your life. You didn’t know about your hidden powers and you are the sole reason for the apocalypse, unless your family stop the Temp Comission.
  • Atmokinesis: You can manipulate the weather to a certain extent. Once during the game you may manipulate and stop the attack on a player, if they are a member of town. If they are a member of mafia, they would get role-blocked.
  • Power Distribution: Once during the game you can share one of your powers with someone. You may distribute this ability. But the player won't receive the Telepathic Link ability.
  • Telepathic Link: You can talk to the person you have shared your powers with.
  • Expert Violinist: With your skillful performance you can manipulate a person to remove their vote.

Luther Hargreeves: @Mango Senpai
"Anyone makes a fat joke, and I'm out of here."

Greetings Player, you are Luther Hargreeves - Number One of the Umbrella Academy. You are the only one who stayed at the academy and was later sent to the moon. You have always believed in your family and most importantly, your father, Sir Reginald Hargreeves.

• Enhanced Resilience: You possess an extremely resilient body, which was further amplified by the ape-like physiology. You always protect your family by fighting off the intruders at night. Each night you may choose one player to protect.
  • Responsible Son: On odd nights you may send msgs to your father - like you did from the moon - through the host. You won't be able to know their identity, neither can you reveal yours in the msg.

Alison Hargreeves: @Nessos

"When something seems too good to be true, it's usually anything but."

Greetings Player, you are Alison Hargreeves - Number Two of the Umbrella Academy. You have always had everything under your control. Whatever you want you can get it done while uttering a simple phrase.

• Mental Manipulation: By prefacing a statement with "I heard a rumor," you can compel people to believe in it. Twice during the game you may start a rumor[should be approved by the host], which the host is compelled to post in the game thread.

Diego Hargreeves: @Lance

"Everyone changes the world. Everyone. And it’s scary, but that’s kinda the deal."

Greetings Player, you are Diego Hargreeves - Number Two of the Umbrella Academy. You have always wanted to be a hero and you had served and caught several bad guys in your previous job. This time, you want to save your family and the world.

• Trajectory Manipulation: You have the ability to curve and displace the trajectory of any actions. Every even night you may choose a player and redirect the actions used upon them to someone else.
  • Ex-Policeman : As an Ex-policeman you have your own ways to learn about people’s alignment. However, you won’t know what abilities they possess.

Ben Hargreeves: @-Best-

"Dad, who the hell are these assholes?"

Greetings Player, you are Ben Hargreeves - Number Four of the Umbrella Academy. You have your own charms but you never get to hold the mic in a discussion. But you still love your family and wish the best for them, even after your death.

• Possession : When you are dead in the game, you can choose a player and possess them once for a night, taking full control over their night actions.

Klaus Hargreeves: @Shottie

"Where has it gotten me? Nowhere. I can’t talk to the person I love. People still don’t take me seriously. I wanna be numb again."

Greetings Player, you are Klaus Hargreeves - the stoner boy - Number Four of the Umbrella Academy. You started doing drugs at 13 after finding out they repress your powers to listen to the dead. But you must start using your powers, even if it makes you go crazy, for saving your family and the world.

• Mediumship: You have the ability to communicate with spirits/ those who are in the afterlife.
  • Evocation: Once in the game you can conjure a spirit and gain their voting power, hence having a 2X voting power.

Number Five: @oddoddfruit

"Jesus, who do I gotta kill to get a decent cup of coffee?"

Greetings Player, you are Number Five of the Umbrella Academy - the oldest man in a kid’s body. You have discovered the Apocalypse in the near future and you are trying your best to save your family, at any cost.

• Space-Time Manipulation: You can manipulate space and time, which allows you to teleport through space and time, and even manipulate it. Twice in the game you can leap through time. You can go to the future once and make a guess [ Will be told when you use it ], if you can guess it right, you will have that information. The only other time you can use this ability is when you go in past and tell one of the deceased players about some information you gathered/your thoughts. You cannot talk to them, the message must be forwarded by the host.
  • Expert Tactician: You are a brilliant tactician capable of quickly formulating battle strategies and new plans if the situation changes, if any negotiations are made you will be handling it through the host.
  • Watcher: Every night you may choose a player to watch who were they visited by that night. You won’t learn about the ability used on them.
[automerge]1621473033[/automerge]
@Poison Chan who tried to manipulate my vanilla character?
The Temps and once Pepper, both wanted to steal/remove your votes
[automerge]1621473142[/automerge]
The Bastardish element was Mainly Nessos's role and Temp's Negotiation as the things which could be posted on the threads could have been lies. But i was not sure if it was really a bastard element or not

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lots of roleblocks not used ;-;

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
too much flavor text in the roles :ROFLMAO:

ty for game @Poison Chan
[automerge]1621480064[/automerge]
scum mvp tpein
town mvp udell

ship it and clip it

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And the only reason why I didn't trust pepper 100% is because Pepper knows how to trick me when they're scum :ROFLMAO: 😅

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I tried to manipulate the medium by telling the dead that Ekko is SK lmao

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I tried to manipulate the medium by telling the dead that Ekko is SK lmao
Yea well Nessos did pass that message along, but he also said "as much as you can trust Scum Rej giving out info" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Rej
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom