• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Benefits of being awake when everyone else is asleep.... no interruptions when I'm doing an in depth re-read.

So onward to my greatest novel!

My top 2 sus kids:
Naughty boy @Rej - voted Mango for the Jester vibes and says to see what Mango will say about the vote. Never continues to actually question Mango or pressure the vote. Says he'll circle back to answering folks but dances away.

Tricksy number 2 @T-Pein™ - Nessos was his "priority lynch". Tried to explain AFH's push on Nessos but not Rej as scum buddying (very badly). Tries to say he sussed everyone who had voted except Nessos, only for Day 2 to open and say he thought nessos was sus for all his vote changes. And then the biggest fubar:
So udell says we have to vote for rej because rej voted for me.
Apparently that is scum indicative.

Afh is voting for mango because he says he is weird.

Shootie voting for ussop for being innactive

Nessos is just jumping around votes for no reason.

I am voting for Mango to see what AFH would say. (Nothing)

And mango voting for afh because he voted for him.

Seems like its all weak.
I know some peeps arent liking the mango lynch tho.
Lots of pushback.
This summary here is incorrect. AFH never voted Mango. He called him Jester, towns don't vote jester. Which means that Tpein's reason to vote on Mango was shallow and he didn't retract it even having suspicion on Udell and AFH.

Now my fluffy dudes:
Pepper, -Best-, Man in the Box, and Lance. These guys aren't really generating much if any content. At least 1 scum is in here maybe 2.

Ekkologix is having good posts and then having some really weird posts. Keeps throwing me off of getting a solid read one way or another. Thought I had an idea about him but he didn't like me having him off my sus list so back on.

My trusty dudes:
Nessos. Mango. Oddodd. Only ones I can trust these days.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
though him thinking about eko's warning day 1 was for his post count was not his strongest post. :cat
Again, if you're talking about me (I'm a she) I was not the only one that didn't realize the warning was for his slight hint.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh and as for my read on AFH... I found the mango as jester push to be really weird. So I originally had him in my top 3 sus but when I was making notes that's the only thing I wrote about so guess nothing else pinged weird.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Again, if you're talking about me (I'm a she) I was not the only one that didn't realize the warning was for his slight hint.
My apologies. Fixing for the future.

Yes, you mentioned that in your previous post as well.

My trusty dudes:
Well, they are all dead. So I dunno if you trusting dead players is good or not.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Mango Bandwagon was weird. He barely did anything wrong other than fluff as usual

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yes, you mentioned that in your previous post as well.
Well you keep coming back with "I can't believe you're that stupid".

Well, they are all dead. So I dunno if you trusting dead players is good or not.
I got a lot of info from at least 2 of the dead.
  • Oddodd sussed Mango and Nessos which is null. But he did call out Gambit.
  • Mango also called out Gambit but backed off and said he didn't really sus him and went with Ekkologix's idea to go after pepper. He did at one point sus Rej and AFH.
  • Nessos sussed AFH and poked rej for a bit.
Udell was going hard on Rej (though I'm not completely on board with him being town yet Leaning that way but... ) but he also was calling out Tpein and Gambit.

I'm seeing some similar pings between these guys.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well you keep coming back with "I can't believe you're that stupid".

I got a lot of info from at least 2 of the dead.
  • Oddodd sussed Mango and Nessos which is null. But he did call out Gambit.
  • Mango also called out Gambit but backed off and said he didn't really sus him and went with Ekkologix's idea to go after pepper. He did at one point sus Rej and AFH.
  • Nessos sussed AFH and poked rej for a bit.
Udell was going hard on Rej (though I'm not completely on board with him being town yet Leaning that way but... ) but he also was calling out Tpein and Gambit.

I'm seeing some similar pings between these guys.
Who do you think we should lynch this DayPhase

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We need to avoid another Mango situation
So we should agree on who to lynch instead of everyone just voting for a different person

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Benefits of being awake when everyone else is asleep.... no interruptions when I'm doing an in depth re-read.

So onward to my greatest novel!

My top 2 sus kids:
Naughty boy @Rej - voted Mango for the Jester vibes and says to see what Mango will say about the vote. Never continues to actually question Mango or pressure the vote. Says he'll circle back to answering folks but dances away.

Tricksy number 2 @T-Pein™ - Nessos was his "priority lynch". Tried to explain AFH's push on Nessos but not Rej as scum buddying (very badly). Tries to say he sussed everyone who had voted except Nessos, only for Day 2 to open and say he thought nessos was sus for all his vote changes. And then the biggest fubar:

This summary here is incorrect. AFH never voted Mango. He called him Jester, towns don't vote jester. Which means that Tpein's reason to vote on Mango was shallow and he didn't retract it even having suspicion on Udell and AFH.

Now my fluffy dudes:
Pepper, -Best-, Man in the Box, and Lance. These guys aren't really generating much if any content. At least 1 scum is in here maybe 2.

Ekkologix is having good posts and then having some really weird posts. Keeps throwing me off of getting a solid read one way or another. Thought I had an idea about him but he didn't like me having him off my sus list so back on.

My trusty dudes:
You trust the dead? Lmao.

I cant trust either in this game. But you are wrong. I am not scum to prove you I would vote anyone in your PoE.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:pepethinking:

I wonder if this has been addressed yet.
Rej is my rank 1 sus for now.
It has been adressed by Udell, but what exactly? Whats ya issue with my post.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It was pretty obvious to me why the warning was issued lol.

I guess that means I'm a pro.

I'll give you some of my reads:

Ekologix is scummy as fuck, insisting that minute or important details isn't scummy. He's one that dares to say that I, Alwaysmind, am confusing, but I can't follow him at all just as much as he seems to have followed the game. How many times did I have to repeat myself?

Gambit is just not active. And the few posts that he does have are nothing. The most important one he made was when he said pioneer.

Rej seems to be watching the game more than participating in it, like he is talking to a screen. He is like an active gambit. In the game but not really.

Lance is sus for saying rej is sus and then dipping. Yes, multiple people have said rej is fishy, but at least they provided reasons. (Plus I have a tradition of not giving early subs a pass. I am naturally cautious.)

I found the one where he said you were not his cup of tea constructive. So your statement that "none of them r constructive" would be false.

Though I gotta check the time stamps, maybe he just wrote that because you called him out.

I like Shottie a lot, I must say.
[automerge]1620624971[/automerge]
though him thinking about eko's warning day 1 was for his post count was not his strongest post. :cat
If you like Shottie, then what ya thinking bout Tucker-Pein? She is literally just taking over what Udell said at this point.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hmmm
Are people online now?
[automerge]1620653328[/automerge]
Ok
@A famous historian I have a feeling you are scum from your posts
It’s not the first time I’m hearing this. Ekkologix would tell you as much.

If you like Shottie, then what ya thinking bout Tucker-Pein? She is literally just taking over what Udell said at this point.
Are you his alt or something? T-pein uses the word « literally” a lot. More than any other users I’ve come across in 10 years.

• Haha
Vote count D2
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I just ISO -best- and didnt find anything weird

in retrospect this wasn't a bad statement, the cases were very weak :weirdpeep:

also this slot didn't ping me much this game

but you may be right in some points
I want him to provide reads to us
vote -best- @Poison Chan
for my man udell

[vote lynch rej]

we r practically getting destroyed lmao

might be 2 mafia and 1 sk given there were 3 night kills

but man hoping poison doesnt make this hella mafia favored
now tpein thinks there can be multiball here omg :ROFLMAO:

are we that screwed lol

multiball and an SK

can u guys actually play the game or ur gna fill the thread with nonsense
[automerge]1620590132[/automerge]

ya use ur brain to tell me what u think about what happened day 1

surely u must have ppl u wanna go for right?
[automerge]1620590305[/automerge]
my man shottie saw udell vs rej tpein, mango vs AH, man in box writeup, nessos vs odd

and he decided nop, imma go with a vote on ekkologix cuz nothing interests me

now comes day 2 and still does not wanna comment on or take a proper stance from day 1

omg idk how scummy can u be :ROFLMAO:

[vote lynch shottie] @Poison Chan
I didnt lynch mango, My vote was on Gambit. I made it very clear I thought mango was town.

Pay attention

[vote lynch ekkolgix]
[vote lynch tpein] @Poison Chan

too much buddying tho
I am solving the game.
You want me to go obvious choice here?
You killed him cuz he sussed you and vote you?

Sure

Vote Rej
Vote Count

Rej:
Best
Ekkologix: Rej - Shottie -tpein
A famous historian: Ekkologix
T-Pein: Rej

Best: 1 Vote
tpein: 1 vote
Ekkologix: 1 vote

Rej: 1 vote

Inform me if I've made a mistake.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You trust the dead? Lmao.

I cant trust either in this game. But you are wrong. I am not scum to prove you I would vote anyone in your PoE.
The thing with looking at the dead is we either find someone who mafia thought would be a great frame up or actual mafia being a tab bit paranoid.

You look like an ideal frame up since a lot of folks not here this dp were sus on you. But your posts do not help make you innocent. You're being direct with your questioning but when you're asked questions you skip away or avoid answering.
Your vote on Mango looks bad too since you originally said you only did it to see how jesterish he would react to being voted up. Early in D1 you kept saying that it was just a temp kind of vote on Mango, you weren't really wanting to lynch him.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tbf Udell took over my sus on Tpein and went a bit further with it. I got derailed with Ekkologix. Udell was pushing harder for you.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Late start again, apologies (Mother's Day), did two reads over of yesterday, and Ekkologix seems like an active scum who's pushing votes towards innocents, and Rej seems like an inactive scum, so first post today,

Vote Lynch: Rej @Poison Chan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom