• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
oh ya i see what u mean

dont think its town ability tho
If you think it is a scum ability then you should be pushing one of pepper or AFH.
Implying they tried to make their wagon win.
Alternatively one in the Rej wagon did it and tried to cancel their vote off .
Doesn't necessarily mean it was best.
could had been shootie or w.e

The way best just randomly jumped in the wagon is strange tho...
This is why he is in my scum pool.
he just said he agrees with me.

You also strange.
I voted for Rej because Udell said so....
"I have no reasoning"
sigh.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If you think it is a scum ability then you should be pushing one of pepper or AFH.
Implying they tried to make their wagon win.
Alternatively one in the Rej wagon did it and tried to cancel their vote off .

The way best just randomly jumped in the wagon is strange tho...
This is why he is in my scum pool.
he just said he agrees with me.

You also strange.
I voted for Rej because Udell said so....
"I have no reasoning"
sigh.
what do u think im doing

im going for pepper and AFH

but maybe should go for u too

ur talking as if u know rej was gna flip town lol

but ya pepper/AFH look horrible
[automerge]1620784245[/automerge]
well i tone read rej as scum

im not a blind sheep tpein

udel/rej didnt look town/town to me so had to off rej there

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
ur talking as if u know rej was gna flip town lol
Hmm what?
[automerge]1620784631[/automerge]
I said you or him are scum.
I was in thread b4 the flip,
I could had potentially made it RNG and that would had been fine with me. (before knowing there was vote manipulation)

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So lemme get this straight... You think I canceled a vote on rej, tying up votes for a 50/50 lynch, just to vote rej anyway?

You know what I think REALLY happened? I didn't go to bed at my normal time, therefore I didn't put my vote in at my normal 6/7 hours before eod. Likely rej knowing my timezone and knowing when I'm sleeping thought i had forgotten to put in my vote so his scum buds were like "yea! Tie vote!" And got their hopes up they had saved their investigator. But then I swooped in and "hammered" the vote as you put it tpein. :ROFLMAO:
This subtle shade you keep tossing my way is starting to sound super Salty....

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
but ya pepper/AFH look horrible
Pepper is not even considering you for being town tho.
As if he has some reasoning?
iono

But you do look good if we dont overthink things.
Rej tried to counter wagon you to his wagon.
[automerge]1620784906[/automerge]
ur talking as if u knew rej was gna flip scum*
Knew is a strong word.
I was literally town reading him until he accused me of trying to "pocket him".
Maybe he was trying to reverse psychology me?
idk but it seemed bad so I voted for him.

Anyways,
When and If I know someone is scum I will tunnel them ALL DAY LONG.
[automerge]1620785321[/automerge]
So lemme get this straight... You think I canceled a vote on rej, tying up votes for a 50/50 lynch, just to vote rej anyway?

You know what I think REALLY happened? I didn't go to bed at my normal time, therefore I didn't put my vote in at my normal 6/7 hours before eod. Likely rej knowing my timezone and knowing when I'm sleeping thought i had forgotten to put in my vote so his scum buds were like "yea! Tie vote!" And got their hopes up they had saved their investigator. But then I swooped in and "hammered" the vote as you put it tpein. :ROFLMAO:
This subtle shade you keep tossing my way is starting to sound super Salty....
huh?
when you got here it was 3 on ussop and 4 on rej.
In reality if we assume Scum can remove one vote it means it was 3 vs 3.
If anyone on the Rej wagon was scum then they could just move to Ussop and make it
4 vs 2.
then you can show up and put your vote on any and it wouldn't matter.

Point is.
Scum was either not voting for Rej or they didnt vote at all due to being inactive.
So I think Man In the Box could had been the inactive.

I gave you an out.
If the Major ability turns out to be a town ability then you are mafia.
Because then you really did hammer Rej because you saw the writing on the wall.,
If its a scum ability then it doesn't make sense because you could had fixed the vote count at EOD.

Last edited:

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I gave you an out.
If the Major ability turns out to be a town ability then you are mafia.
Because then you really did hammer Rej because you saw the writing on the wall.,
If its a scum ability then it doesn't make sense because you could had fixed the vote count at EOD
1) how would I have known as a mafia that a town ability that cancels a vote was used and that i had to "buss my mate" instead of allowing a 50/50?
2) I was ok with either lynch.
3) "If its a scum ability then it doesn't make sense because you could had fixed the vote count at EOD" you've lost me here.... are you still saying I could have fixed it if I was scum? I'm thinking you're starting to lose your logic.

Ps- you keep going on about it being a town ability to take a vote away, but what if the scum ability was a passive where if you vote up your scum mate it takes a vote away?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
1) how would I have known as a mafia that a town ability that cancels a vote was used and that i had to "buss my mate" instead of allowing a 50/50?
2) I was ok with either lynch.
3) "If its a scum ability then it doesn't make sense because you could had fixed the vote count at EOD" you've lost me here.... are you still saying I could have fixed it if I was scum? I'm thinking you're starting to lose your logic.

Ps- you keep going on about it being a town ability to take a vote away, but what if the scum ability was a passive where if you vote up your scum mate it takes a vote away?
nope,
I think I explained it clearly.

if we lynch Pepper or AFH and they are town and they can remove votes then that means mafia did not know a vote would be removed from rej.
So that means that when you came in to the thread you would assume Rej will get lynched or at least 50/50 if you vote for Ussop.
So the best thing to do is vote for Rej to gain town cred.

If we lynch one of them and they flip mafia with vote cancelling then that means you are probably town.
Because just like I said.
If mafia can remove a vote from Rej then there would be no reason for you to vote for Rej since you and your mates could create a majority on Ussop.

This is why Man in Box not voting is bad.
We dont know what he was thinking.
he is useless and a good vig candidate.
[automerge]1620787078[/automerge]
idk,
I haven't seen any conditionals so far...
I am not assuming the ability is scum or town.
It could be either or and when we see the flip then we will gain info from it.
[automerge]1620787136[/automerge]
In the next phase I will probably vote for Pepper or man in the box.
[automerge]1620787156[/automerge]
Actually Best is a person of interest too.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@T-Pein™ lets say ur town leader now

rej had 5 votes, i had 3

scum used an ability to remove one of rej's voters, making it 4-3

in the end they still failed to save him and he got yeeted

so, looks like scum team only have 1 member. and there is probably n SK given number of night kills

so we need to find the 2nd mafia and the serial killer now

2nd mafia is likely pepper/AFK

indie killer idk, maybe shottie tbh. maybe even you or me

what u think?
[automerge]1620790931[/automerge]
scum team has 2 members*. but 1 left

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Y'all make a girl blush with all your flattery "scum could be shottie". :blobaww:

And I'm thinking I know who the last scum are. Though as I have said before I don't believe my reads.

But I do ponder... Rej could have picked anyone to push along this last dp to put up as a viable candidate but he picked Ekkologix. And tried really hard to get him lynched. Now I said during the dp that it felt like Rej was bussn' his teammate... what of it was not teammate but sk? What if instead of using vig as his n1 action he used the investigate that he had available n1 and checked Ekkologix?
You have the following powers you can rely on while out on a mission:
  • Vigilante: Once during the game you may target a player and kill them.
  • Investigator: With your frequent visits at the Griddy's Doughnuts shop, you have become quite the investigator. On Odd nights you may target a player and learn about one of their abilities.
  • Healer: You are the softie who patches the bandage when someone is in trouble. On Even Nights, you may choose

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We should all agree on Pepper being number one target for this day phrase. Followed by historian. I am going to isolate Pepper after I get back from drugstore.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So much content to read this dp. I hope I can come back and have my thoughts arranged after dinner :thonkcool:

I still have my sus read of tpein, but AFH going the distance from Rej is pinging as well.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So much content to read this dp. I hope I can come back and have my thoughts arranged after dinner :thonkcool:

I still have my sus read of tpein, but AFH going the distance from Rej is pinging as well.
Yeah that makes sense.
I am the only one pushing you after all.

*rolls eyes.

Anyways.

Vote lynch Pepper
[automerge]1620896111[/automerge]
What does this even mean tbh...

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Man in the Box you haven't given much input so far. What are some of your reads and why do you never vote?
@Lance did you do your iso on Pepper? Thoughts?
@-Best- you have any reads or thoughts yet?

^ Y'all need to generate posts and content.

Temps commission announcement
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Message from the Temps Commission

I am going to make a deal with you, All I need from you is to Ignore the Host's posted messages from day 1. I wont perform the faction kill on EVEN days if you accept this deal. It's important for all of us but I cannot go into details as there are restrictions I have to follow

Will you accept this deal?

You all will be provided a poll at the end of the day phase and you must give your response before the night ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom