[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 18: Fate/ Mafia

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There's some strange posts I see here and I can only vote one at a time.

Vote Lynch UwU

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You keep talking to the salted slug like He would change. Thats what I call big brain play.

Seems like I am surrounded by noobs.... :datea:
Graaaaah
[automerge]1622329828[/automerge]
There's some strange posts I see here and I can only vote one at a time.

Vote Lynch UwU
Uwaaaah aaaargh gruuuh

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gth dumb reads that probably won’t last longer than 2 hours? Nessos and TPein are good today

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gth dumb reads that probably won’t last longer than 2 hours? Nessos and TPein are good today
Good as in you are leaning town on them? T-Pein's post was ??? for me and Nessos is playing differently which is giving me jester vibes. Either that or he changed his play style.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Good as in you are leaning town on them? T-Pein's post was ??? for me and Nessos is playing differently which is giving me jester vibes. Either that or he changed his play style.
yeah, a little town. I don't have any history with them, but the tone feels towny. I don't have much, but I'm giving ya what I got

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Nessos why do you think flavor knowledge 8s necessary to ask?

Hmm I don't know many of you, but I'll just go with the following.

Vote Lynch [A famous historian] @Mango Senpai @Rej

I know nothing about the lore but some of y'all already have PRs and idk what it means. :catcorn:
There's nothing in the posts that infer PR is present. I wonder how you arrive with that thought. Care to enlighten the towniest town to ever town?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Nessos why do you think flavor knowledge 8s necessary to ask?
Why do insects ask stupid question even if they know the answer already, it is a Reg Game and thus this Game has flavour drüben mechanics.

Player with flavour knowledge can almost solve the game directly. They could tell you if the flavour knowledge of the salted slug makes sense or not.

Its hard to be the only one with a brain :datea:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why do insects ask stupid question even if they know the answer already, it is a Reg Game and thus this Game has flavour drüben mechanics.

Player with flavour knowledge can almost solve the game directly. They could tell you if the flavour knowledge of the salted slug makes sense or not.

Its hard to be the only one with a brain :datea:
Our claims are limited and a scum might have a flavor knowledge then try to manufacture information which may affect the tone of our judgment. Also, I don't like the tone of your response. :pepeclown:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
sup ningens
[automerge]1622355598[/automerge]
imagine trying to fake a post restriction

[vote lynch uwu]

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aaargh graaaah urghhhaaa
[automerge]1622357979[/automerge]
There's nothing in the posts that infer PR is present. I wonder how you arrive with that thought. Care to enlighten the towniest town to ever town?
Uwaaaah

[Vote Lynch Gambit]

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I didn't realize it was still night. LMAO

Is usopp in this game?
if not

Vote Lynch TPein
as is tradition.

Top Bottom