[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 18: Fate/ Mafia

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ok. Lets break this down.

1. I post after the first threadmark 0, about how I don't have fluff knowledge about Fate.
2. I go to bed.
3. I wake up and I see AFH joke vote me saying I am night posting, I look up and realize I posted before Day 1 actually started.
4. I post about how I didn't know it was still night.
5. You read that as scum.

My night post between two threadmarkers on page 1 was literally mod deleted. Go figure.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't think that my push was weak. Rather it's a valid notion at least based from experience. The info we'd get from it is a confirmation that she was really post restricted townie, or nothing at all. However, that's only secondary to the false sentiment Ekkologix 9s trying to frame here.

Immana switch my vote to either Melon or Him.

Unvote
[automerge]1622397302[/automerge]

Hmmmm.
Dont like the push on UwU tbh.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gambit already said why he voted uwu. The way how I'm interpreting your post it looked like you are suspecting Gambit as mafia and instead you vote Lance. So are you suspecting both Lance and Gambit as mafia?

Explain to me how is the push lazy when I said earlier I have seen several scum players win by the way uwu has been posting and what did you think about uwu earlier.
lance is simply more scummier than gambit

I don't think that my push was weak. Rather it's a valid notion at least based from experience. The info we'd get from it is a confirmation that she was really post restricted townie, or nothing at all. However, that's only secondary to the false sentiment Ekkologix 9s trying to frame here.

Immana switch my vote to either Melon or Him.

Unvote
[automerge]1622397302[/automerge]

Hmmmm.
what false sentiment exactly am i trying to frame here? please dont be too vague xd

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lance post has been confusing me since they said they didn't realize it was still night and I'm not able to process this in my head what did they mean by this.

I'm starting to get suspicious that there is a scum player voting me since the reasoning for voting me was bad and the other was a naked vote. Normally town players vote a player who doesn't post content to try to get the player to talk. Also, the players didn't even bother on engaging with me.
[automerge]1622399073[/automerge]

Looking back on this post what made you come to the conclusion that uwu has to lynch artoria? Is it because he has been saying artoria?
if lance is mafia, u and uwu might be used as counter wagons

also this is strongly lore related. berzerker doesnt talk and just screams like what uwu is doing, plus he has a soft archenemy in artoria and would probably want to yeet her one way or another

its the only way i can make sense of uwu post style, tho ofc he could be faking it to mislead us but how do we knwo

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dont like the push on UwU tbh.
Why didn't you like the push on uwu? uwu was only posting noise. I didn't mention this earlier and one of the scum players in one of my completed games who was posting noise for so long which lasted for 4 days I think it was finally started talking when they were starting to get suspected by other players.

if lance is mafia, u and uwu might be used as counter wagons

also this is strongly lore related. berzerker doesnt talk and just screams like what uwu is doing, plus he has a soft archenemy in artoria and would probably want to yeet her one way or another

its the only way i can make sense of uwu post style, tho ofc he could be faking it to mislead us but how do we knwo
What uwu is doing isn't that considered hinting his flavor? Players are not allowed to hint flavor and since it didn't mention on the rules what happens if you hint flavor then I'm guessing that gets the player modkilled.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Am I allowed to say who I think they are?
Gwaaaargghhh
[automerge]1622408088[/automerge]
Why didn't you like the push on uwu? uwu was only posting noise. I didn't mention this earlier and one of the scum players in one of my completed games who was posting noise for so long which lasted for 4 days I think it was finally started talking when they were starting to get suspected by other players.

What uwu is doing isn't that considered hinting his flavor? Players are not allowed to hint flavor and since it didn't mention on the rules what happens if you hint flavor then I'm guessing that gets the player modkilled.

Aaaaagh
[automerge]1622408134[/automerge]

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

1. I post after the first threadmark 0, about how I don't have fluff knowledge about Fate.
2. I go to bed.
3. I wake up and I see AFH joke vote me saying I am night posting, I look up and realize I posted before Day 1 actually started.

My night post between two threadmarkers on page 1 was literally mod deleted. Go figure.
Wasn't really a joke post but what ever rocks your boat buddy.

ZFR

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I

2. I go to bed.

OK. Let's break this down.

1. I see you post "didn't realize it was still night" during the day. Without. Any. Context.
2. I absolutely see no previous post from you; I can't mind read you to know what you meant.
3. I find that confusing.

What's hard to understand?
[automerge]1622414780[/automerge]
hm u post restricted as well?
*Sigh* Maybe I should have observed a game first before joining one. So we have a player who it seems can't articulate a single word, but apparently according to someone else that mean's he's Town, and yet a third one calls everyone an ant or a noob.

And this is normal in such games? Because the last time I played a Mafia game like this was on the eve of never.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I

OK. Let's break this down.

1. I see you post "didn't realize it was still night" during the day. Without. Any. Context.
2. I absolutely see no previous post from you; I can't mind read you to know what you meant.
3. I find that confusing.

What's hard to understand?
[automerge]1622414780[/automerge]

*Sigh* Maybe I should have observed a game first before joining one. So we have a player who it seems can't articulate a single word, but apparently according to someone else that mean's he's Town, and yet a third one calls everyone an ant or a noob.

And this is normal in such games? Because the last time I played a Mafia game like this was on the eve of never.
u mean a second one or we rly have 3 lmao?

its not normal but ive seen it b4

some of them might be faking it. regardless we shouldnt spend the entire day on it as a topic tbh
[automerge]1622416530[/automerge]
@Nessos why do u think me and juliet are possible scum buddies?
[automerge]1622416599[/automerge]
i say stick to lance
i can see lots of resistance

@T-Pein™ what u think?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Can anyone tell me what do they think about vandy? Looking through his iso they don't look good and I'm getting scum vibes from him. Am I the only person here who is getting scum vibes from vandy? These have been his posts so far.

Hi! I don’t know any of you, except ZFR, and then only barely!
Fluff

Very insightful
Fluff

NGL, hope this bit ends soon
Fluff

I sure am a noob. Are they gonna do this for a while?
Fluff

Gth dumb reads that probably won’t last longer than 2 hours? Nessos and TPein are good today
Early during the day says Nessos and TPein are good while I wasn't able to get much out of them and said earlier Nessos was giving me jester vibes for playing differently.

yeah, a little town. I don't have any history with them, but the tone feels towny. I don't have much, but I'm giving ya what I got
Vandy responds back to me after I questioned him.

I think my top kill is Juliet. The push on UwU is lazy and their other posts feel bad

Vote Lynch Juliet
This post is wishy washy and says my push is lazy when I said earlier why I voted him and then says my posts were bad which I find this silly since I was the one who questioned Vandy earlier about their read on TPein and Nessos.

I think Gambit feels more genuine with their push. Lance feel defensive, but I can’t tell if it’s scummy yet.
Here's another wishy washy post and I often find wishy washy posts to be scum indicative.

Top Bottom