[FIN] Traditional Mafia Round 19: Baruk Khazad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
you want me to believe this after Wai has been modkilled and turned to RB himself?

Vote lynch Nessos
Seems like you missed this part.
@Waindo is modkilled. He was Townie Blocker.

In order to maintain the balance of the game, the Blocker PR has been randomly assigned to one of the remaining Vanilla Townies

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Beky is scum. He said he didn't like the Rej lynch saying he has seen townies being willing to die which means he was town reading Rej and since Beky was town reading Rej I saw this weird he did not vote T-Pein to save his town read from getting lynched and he even said earlier if Rej is town he would sus T-Pein. It means that scum didn't want to take a stance and wanted to watch town get lynched.

Vote Lynch Beky
Vote Beky he is scum. This quote above should have been able to convince the players to vote him. Anyone who diverts the wagon elsewhere will be on my scum reads.

ZFR

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote Count

@T-Pein™ 4:

@Ekkologix, @Rej, @~UwU~, @Mango Senpai

@Beky 3:
@Juliet, , @Nessos, @T-Pein™

@Nessos 3:
@A famous historian, @Beky @Gambit

Time left:

Vote Lynch Beky
Vote lynch Beky
[Vote Lynch Beky]
[Vote Lynch Nessos]
Vote lynch Becky

Now townie speaks like this mate.
Vote lynch Beky
Change vote lynch Nessos
vote lynch Nessos
[vote lynch tpein]

vote t-pein
Vote Lynch NESSOS @ZFR
Change Vote Lynch Tpein
Vote lynch Nessos
Vote Lynch T-pose @ZFR

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote Beky he is scum. This quote above should have been able to convince the players to vote him. Anyone who diverts the wagon elsewhere will be on my scum reads.
Sorry I have no idea what your quoted post is saying, could you explain it to me like I was 5?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I have returned from the dead

Vote Lynch NESSOS @ZFR

I do not believe in the Beky lynch, I feel like @Juliet you're only just fearing his POWER

Beky is just a stronk player, he does not deserve this petty treatment.
What? Nessos and I are both strong players and you vote Nessos over Beky.
[automerge]1626905661[/automerge]
@Ekkologix You have been silent lately and are you content with the T-Pein wagon who is leading the most votes? What do you think about Mango who instantly jumped on the Nessos wagon and said he does not believe in the Beky wagon?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'll might as well claim. I am the cop!

I investigated Beky last night and he is mafia. On my first post I made on day 2 I said he is scum which was my way on claiming cop who got a mafia result on Beky hoping a wagon would build on him. We got some interesting interactions and counter wagons going on. I am also suspecting Mango is Beky's scum buddy for hopping on the Nessos wagon instead of Beky wagon making a counter wagon.

I'm most likely going to die tonight and here are my reads

Town:
Nessos
T-Pein
Gambit

Mafia:
Beky
Mango

Null:
Rej
AFH
UwU
Ekko

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh well. That solved why Beky only bothered to quote my posts when he's being voted at. Looks like an attempt to deflect the suspicion.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh well. That solved why Beky only bothered to quote my posts when he's being voted at. Looks like an attempt to deflect the suspicion.
Well that is also a lie, you're just further strenghtening @Beky's case on you, LMAO

Give me 1 good reason not to vote you, Mambo Gamo

And oh boy. Let's look at this soft push

Gambit, you literally spent entire DP yesterday doing nothing but slow push me without explaining why or what. You never really put any effort in making a case on me. You would come on, say i am scum and dip out. I noticed this entire DP yesterday.

You didn't do anything at all. Like find me a post of you that contributes to anything Rej related

If you believed Tpain and me are most scummy - why not make a case on me and save Rej - person you didn't consider scum and let be lynched while soft pushing me

So please, go find your posts last DP that actually contribute to the game.

You and Juliet are mega scummy, Tpain and Nessos are tied
[automerge]1626909463[/automerge]
I'll might as well claim. I am the cop!

I investigated Beky last night and he is mafia. On my first post I made on day 2 I said he is scum which was my way on claiming cop who got a mafia result on Beky hoping a wagon would build on him. We got some interesting interactions and counter wagons going on. I am also suspecting Mango is Beky's scum buddy for hopping on the Nessos wagon instead of Beky wagon making a counter wagon.

I'm most likely going to die tonight and here are my reads

Town:
Nessos
T-Pein
Gambit

Mafia:
Beky
Mango

Null:
Rej
AFH
UwU
Ekko
Ok so both the PRs have claimed, isn't that very convenient?

What are the chances you live to see tomorrow?

What are the chances we have a framer in this game though?
I don't think Beky's a scum personally, but he has been MIA for a little while now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom