[FIN] Traditional Mafia Round 19: Baruk Khazad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Everyone should list his top susprct in case Mango Flips scum and in case Mango Flips Town.

Don't Hammer we have 48h.

ZFR

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote Count

@Mango Senpai 2:

@Gambit, @A famous historian

Takes 5 to hammer
@Mango Senpai is closest at L-3

Time left:

Vote lynch Mango Senpai
[vote lynch mango]

[automerge]1627065877[/automerge]
I'm going to be away most of tomorrow (Saturday). Will try to post from mobile from time to time.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Everyone should list his top susprct in case Mango Flips scum and in case Mango Flips Town.

Don't Hammer we have 48h.
Mango is scum = Ekkologix or AfH, massive distancing on these two.

Mango flips Town = no one. Him flipping town doesn't make anyone else look more scum to me.

Hes not gonna flip Town tho.

Oh and Beky was initially hard pushing a Tracker/Watcher combo on D0 which makes me 99% certain Mafia has Ninja.

So Rej should be cleared.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote lynch Mango Senpai
man you are trigger happy this game

:sexyflirt:

I will vote gambit for now, something is off with our daddy

vote Gambit

I am sus of several people its easier to say who I am not sus of, I think Nessos is good to begin with and Mango looks better tbh than the likes of Gambit or Pein. Just ISOd AFH, he looks better than ever, between his usual shittalk there are some good points he tends to bring up.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

vote Gambit

I am sus of several people its easier to say who I am not sus of, I think Nessos is good to begin with and Mango looks better tbh than the likes of Gambit or Pein. Just ISOd AFH, he looks better than ever, between his usual shittalk there are some good points he tends to bring up.
Pein has been counter wagon twice, really unlikely he's mafia.

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mango is scum = Ekkologix or AfH, massive distancing on these two.

Mango flips Town = no one. Him flipping town doesn't make anyone else look more scum to me.

Hes not gonna flip Town tho.

Oh and Beky was initially hard pushing a Tracker/Watcher combo on D0 which makes me 99% certain Mafia has Ninja.

So Rej should be cleared.
no rej isnt 100% cleared yet cuz there r 2 mafia left. he could simply be the one that didnt send the kill
[automerge]1627067184[/automerge]
[vote lynch AFH]

afh is scum regardless of mangos flip. hes actually not scum hunting whatsoever, just randonly throwing votes on main wagons

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
May eloberate this statement?
ISO Mango's posts after coming back, he throws lots of shade at you, Gambit and Tpein, and he tried rela hard to save Beky

But he also didn't mention mention Ekkologix or AFH at all. That's my main reasoning for looking at them.
[automerge]1627070777[/automerge]
~UwU~ looks bad backing up Beky day one.
????

Bruh you need to go reread day 1, that coward didn't even vote for Tpein.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote lynch Mango Senpai
Well I knew Juliet outing herself was a bad idea.

Now that I defended Beky, mafia wouldn't want to touch me.

It's easy clap.

I think that you are in leagues with Beky anyway Vote Lynch Gambit @ZFR
[automerge]1627071625[/automerge]
I said I didn't scumread Beky, it's pretty simple. Juliet could've lied about her being cop.

We have 2 power roles already outed, Juliet turned out to be the actual cop, this means that the Mafia PR is almost guaranteed not to be GF
[automerge]1627071821[/automerge]
Regardless I asked Juliet several times to explain her case on Beky because I did not understand what she was trying to say. But instead of explaining it to me like I asked her to, she started pointing fingers at me instead.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

vote Gambit

bruh.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In case Mango flips scum I am going to block Ekkologix. If I die you would have at least a confirmed Town.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
you guys think a mafia member would try to openly defend a cop result instead or just bus beky for town cred

wtf
[automerge]1627106449[/automerge]
who r u voting this phase @A famous historian

im like 99% confident mango is good. none does that kinda defense to a cop result
[automerge]1627106473[/automerge]
tpein and afh r far worst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom