[FIN] Town of Salem Round 2 : K-POP Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
Only reason that happened was because I forced her suggested to have at least 2 in the game.

I've seen several comments about how Kurama's post has peaked y'all's interests and whatnot. Can you guys explain further? These vague reads are of no help and just out there to look contributive. That's the vibe im getting right now.
[automerge]1569104872[/automerge]

Damn. Aren't you so interested in Larsi. I feel like I might know why. At least I can guess.
So you are telling me Kurama's reads are vague? He has been going on about saying he thinks Larsi is scum.
 
Messages
126
Reaction score
441
Points
550
Salty Doubloons
50
Ok I went to the census office and I know we have 21 people in this town. Nessos, Dragomir, Kibi, Hatz, Larsi, Dr.Respect, Shion, Waindo, Haku, Ryu Kishi, Oreki, Trafalgar Law, Gambit, Rej, Beky. Naomi, Kurama, Typo, Alice The Menace, Juliet, Michelle

My guess is a third of us are in the mafia. That's seven people.

The following people have not said anything today and I find them suspicious. However it's possible they havent logged on due to time zone contraints:

Nessos, Shion, Waindo, Ryu Kishi, Gambit.

The following people said they were roleblocked are likely villains:

Rej, Kibi.

The following were suspicially surprised nothing happened:

Larsi, Naomi.

I trust only myself and Haku since he's a YYH fan.

The others I dont know enough but some people are trying to protect Larsi so it's possible Larsi actually is Mafia and those trying to protect Larsi are all mafioso.

If I get shot tonight please remember my thoughts!
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
Knowing Nana, she will make you town. I am not 100% sure though.

Beky was Mafia in the last game iirc. Him being a scum once more is surely all over in my head.
I was given my role based on RNG, not host selection. Although I would have preferred it to be the latter.

What alignment someone is has to deal with probability. How does being a scum in a previous game increase your odds for the next game?
[automerge]1569105802[/automerge]
So you are telling me Kurama's reads are vague? He has been going on about saying he thinks Larsi is scum.
Not Kurama's. The ppl who say that Kurama is interesting or something along those lines. Like Rej and Law.
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Knowing Nana, she will make you town. I am not 100% sure though.

Beky was Mafia in the last game iirc. Him being a scum once more is surely all over in my head.
Thats not reads lmao :x

Dat Kibi rb claim is confusing me. Atleast 2 RBs in the game. No roleblocker is pushing forward their target. Assuming roleblockers are mostly mafia or secondly townys that dont see a need to push forward the roleblocked targets. So I guess 3 options:
-Kibi is the shooter
-Shooter did not claim RB and we have 3 RB in game
-Shooter hit a protected target
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
Thats not reads lmao :x

Dat Kibi rb claim is confusing me. Atleast 2 RBs in the game. No roleblocker is pushing forward their target. Assuming roleblockers are mostly mafia or secondly townys that dont see a need to push forward the roleblocked targets. So I guess 3 options:
-Kibi is the shooter
-Shooter did not claim RB and we have 3 RB in game
-Shooter hit a protected target
I think you're the shooter.
[automerge]1569106100[/automerge]
He seems like he has special privileges in this town... just a hunch.
Is that all making you sus Larsi? Or is there more?
[automerge]1569106164[/automerge]
Tho kuramas replies are...a bit off
Explain this in greater detail.
 
Messages
126
Reaction score
441
Points
550
Salty Doubloons
50
Well my Larsi conspiracy probably should take a backseat and we should ask Rej and kibi more questions?
 
Messages
126
Reaction score
441
Points
550
Salty Doubloons
50
Rej, are you a shooter? Do you have proof you own no gun?

Kibi, are you a shooter? Do you have proof you own no gun?

 
Messages
5,349
Reaction score
21,907
Points
16,150
Salty Doubloons
2,479
Haku: Excuse me, but does your friend often do that?
Drago: Rej! You alright?
[we see Rej his head snapping all over the place]
Gambit: You’re back. You’re alright.
Oreki: Hey, what was that?
Rej: I went forward in time, to view alternate futures, to see all the possible outcomes of town winning this game.
Gambit: How many did you see?
Rej: Fourteen million six hundred and five.
Drago: How many did we win?
Rej: One.
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
Haku: Excuse me, but does your friend often do that?
Drago: Rej! You alright?
[we see Rej his head snapping all over the place]
Gambit: You’re back. You’re alright.
Oreki: Hey, what was that?
Rej: I went forward in time, to view alternate futures, to see all the possible outcomes of town winning this game.
Gambit: How many did you see?
Rej: Fourteen million six hundred and five.
Drago: How many did we win?
Rej: One. All of them.
I saw a glaring typo. It pained me to leave it uncorrected so I did what I had to do.
 
Messages
149
Reaction score
406
Points
2,200
Salty Doubloons
649
Ok I went to the census office and I know we have 21 people in this town. Nessos, Dragomir, Kibi, Hatz, Larsi, Dr.Respect, Shion, Waindo, Haku, Ryu Kishi, Oreki, Trafalgar Law, Gambit, Rej, Beky. Naomi, Kurama, Typo, Alice The Menace, Juliet, Michelle

My guess is a third of us are in the mafia. That's seven people.

The following people have not said anything today and I find them suspicious. However it's possible they havent logged on due to time zone contraints:

Nessos, Shion, Waindo, Ryu Kishi, Gambit.

The following people said they were roleblocked are likely villains:

Rej, Kibi.

The following were suspicially surprised nothing happened:

Larsi, Naomi.

I trust only myself and Haku since he's a YYH fan.

The others I dont know enough but some people are trying to protect Larsi so it's possible Larsi actually is Mafia and those trying to protect Larsi are all mafioso.

If I get shot tonight please remember my thoughts!
I don’t get it
Are you experienced in the game ?
Like In some posts you sound new and others you sound very experienced...
Are you trying to hide something? :catgun:
 
Messages
645
Reaction score
2,234
Points
1,750
Salty Doubloons
661
Ok I went to the census office and I know we have 21 people in this town. Nessos, Dragomir, Kibi, Hatz, Larsi, Dr.Respect, Shion, Waindo, Haku, Ryu Kishi, Oreki, Trafalgar Law, Gambit, Rej, Beky. Naomi, Kurama, Typo, Alice The Menace, Juliet, Michelle

My guess is a third of us are in the mafia. That's seven people.

The following people have not said anything today and I find them suspicious. However it's possible they havent logged on due to time zone contraints:

Nessos, Shion, Waindo, Ryu Kishi, Gambit.

The following people said they were roleblocked are likely villains:

Rej, Kibi.

The following were suspicially surprised nothing happened:

Larsi, Naomi.

I trust only myself and Haku since he's a YYH fan.

The others I dont know enough but some people are trying to protect Larsi so it's possible Larsi actually is Mafia and those trying to protect Larsi are all mafioso.

If I get shot tonight please remember my thoughts!
Yusuke and Kurama the dynamic duo !!(y)
[automerge]1569108171[/automerge]
Thats not reads lmao :x

Dat Kibi rb claim is confusing me. Atleast 2 RBs in the game. No roleblocker is pushing forward their target. Assuming roleblockers are mostly mafia or secondly townys that dont see a need to push forward the roleblocked targets. So I guess 3 options:
-Kibi is the shooter
-Shooter did not claim RB and we have 3 RB in game
-Shooter hit a protected target
Are we discounting the possibility of a illusionist? Telling one of you guys got role blocked?
[automerge]1569108217[/automerge]
We can do both. I'm starting to get on board this Larsi tinfoil.
I still don’t get the larsi thing?
[automerge]1569108303[/automerge]
Haku: Excuse me, but does your friend often do that?
Drago: Rej! You alright?
[we see Rej his head snapping all over the place]
Gambit: You’re back. You’re alright.
Oreki: Hey, what was that?
Rej: I went forward in time, to view alternate futures, to see all the possible outcomes of town winning this game.
Gambit: How many did you see?
Rej: Fourteen million six hundred and five.
Drago: How many did we win?
Rej: One.
Had to read it three times to get the reference :LOL:
 
Last edited:
Messages
126
Reaction score
441
Points
550
Salty Doubloons
50
I don’t get it
Are you experienced in the game ?
Like In some posts you sound new and others you sound very experienced...
Are you trying to hide something? :catgun:
Truth: It's my first time playing mafia of any kind ever.

Truth: I want to do well my first time

Truth: I read the rules on this forum, and paid close attention to the guidelines. We have 21 players. My guess is 7 mafia, 7 townies, 7 other.

Feel free to correct me on that.
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
I still don’t get the larsi thing?
You must learn how to read between the lines.
[automerge]1569108686[/automerge]
Truth: It's my first time playing mafia of any kind ever.

Truth: I want to do well my first time

Truth: I read the rules on this forum, and paid close attention to the guidelines. We have 21 players. My guess is 7 mafia, 7 townies, 7 other.

Feel free to correct me on that.
That is not a good setup. Town will always have the majority. At the very least twice that mafia has. 7 3rds is excessive for a game this size(unless there is no mafia) and there's probably not 7 mafia either. A good ratio is 14 town, 5 mafia, and 2 indies. Maybe more scum considering its ToS.
 
Messages
126
Reaction score
441
Points
550
Salty Doubloons
50
Thanks for the help Drago

If 5 Mafia and not 7 then I guess I should be more careful with accusations. 25% chance vs 35% if I accuse someone at Random.
 
Messages
126
Reaction score
441
Points
550
Salty Doubloons
50
Was your scum read on Larsi just random in that case?
My only two reasons for accusing Larsi is that he runs the site and that he said nothing happened to him. Since at least two people failed in their roles and my guess is being the admin puts a target on his back, that he was protected. If he was protected maybe he's a VIP in the mafia.

But I admit I think Rej and Kibi make better suspects since they were roleblocked. Maybe Rej, then Kibi, then Larsi. But if I get murdered move Larsi up since he probably is the crime boss and wants to silence me x.x

Unless someone can figure out a good reason for lying about being roleblocked?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom