[FIN] Town of Salem Round 2 : K-POP Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
126
Reaction score
441
Points
550
Salty Doubloons
50
Kibi was the other roleblocked player. Investigate Kibi, Jail Rej, and Lynch Shione?
 
Messages
126
Reaction score
441
Points
550
Salty Doubloons
50
Oops sorry Drago.
[automerge]1569117945[/automerge]
Sorry for double post but @Haku What are your thoughts?
 
Last edited:
Messages
126
Reaction score
441
Points
550
Salty Doubloons
50
Eh I'm pretty sure I'm getting shot tonight for making too many accusations anyways but if my conspiracy theory is right maybe Larsi was the mafia the whole time.
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
don't waste ressources on me, I will have to claim in 1-2 days anyway
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
I got internet problems,as been going offline the past couple days (i need to fix)


but two role blockers? usually i see scum with that, then again i remember game with two transport. so possible. Unless someone is lying and there kill failed?
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
I think we should get the logic that 2 role blockers = consort in there out of our heads. There very well could be but multiple games have contained 2 or more escorts.
 

Shion

Lost Soul
Messages
687
Reaction score
3,597
Points
3,000
Salty Doubloons
4,872
Vig ? What
[automerge]1569115737[/automerge]
Vig has 3 bullets, shooting one of them at someone when it wouldn’t 100% prove him anyway is a complete waste imo
Yes, I said vig. You can never know, he might be BSing and be a completely different role. Claiming survivor is an easy thing to do simply because no one wanna risk shooting/investigating the slot because "it would be a waste"

Still keeping my vote on him. To explain my thoughts, that direction to shoot or invest Oreki is severely alarming. Vig is most likely useless as I suspect that Oreki is night immune(or else I wouldn't understand this ploy to claim survivor) making the vig useless. And if he's NI, he's probably invest immune at that making sheriff useless. Making the direction for vig to shoot Oreki is just incredibly dumb cause if he is survivor, he survives cause vest and we don't get anywhere.

Anyway, I think is just trying to send our vig and sheriff to a 3rd party, redirecting actions away from him or his buddies. The two actions are pretty much only to mafia's benefit cause it takes away 2 important roles from reaching them. Wasting focus on a 3rd party is a classic scum ploy.
I specifically mentioned Sheriff because he gets more conclusive information than Investigator. Also, your reasonings are weak since it's based off on everyone lack of courage to use roles, my bluntness and also on the basis of the roles actually targetting him because I said so.

Drogo, so lynch Shione and investigate rej tonight?
And what makes you think I'm gonna get lynched?
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
Yes, I said vig. You can never know, he might be BSing and be a completely different role. Claiming survivor is an easy thing to do simply because no one wanna risk shooting/investigating the slot because "it would be a waste"


I specifically mentioned Sheriff because he gets more conclusive information than Investigator. Also, your reasonings are weak since it's based off on everyone lack of courage to use roles, my bluntness and also on the basis of the roles actually targetting him because I said so.


And what makes you think I'm gonna get lynched?
It would be a waste.
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
It's not a risk. Especially when you openly state to do it. It's only fruitful if you do in secret. Like why put out in the open? In secret, you have the chance of the survivor not vesting and getting killed.

Honestly, just doesn't matter. I highly doubt Oreki is not night immune if he is scum.
[automerge]1569120136[/automerge]
What do you guys think if there framer in game?
There's nothing supporting it.
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
It's not a risk. Especially when you openly state to do it. It's only fruitful if you do in secret. Like why put out in the open? In secret, you have the chance of the survivor not vesting and getting killed.

Honestly, just doesn't matter. I highly doubt Oreki is not night immune if he is scum.
[automerge]1569120136[/automerge]

There's nothing supporting it.

that true or to early to tell?

Also no jailer? but more people offline so can't tell to be sure of something.
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
It could be in the game but there's no evidence for me to believe it.

Unvote
Vote lynch Larsi

[automerge]1569120261[/automerge]
that true or to early to tell?

Also no jailer? but more people offline so can't tell to be sure of something.
Too early to tell.
 
Messages
126
Reaction score
441
Points
550
Salty Doubloons
50
Well I trust Drago right now and respect his opinion so far. My suspicions towards Rej and Kibi rely solely on that their actions were blocked and no one died, so one or both could be shooters.

But I don't know if there are more probable explanations. I'd rather play the numbers game and if odds are one of them is a shooter we should jail/investigate/lynch.
 
Messages
645
Reaction score
2,234
Points
1,750
Salty Doubloons
661
Oops sorry Drago.
[automerge]1569117945[/automerge]
Sorry for double post but @Haku What are your thoughts?
Well so far the two most suspicious people are Kibi and Rej because they were blocked and mafia got no kills. So block them again. and invest them. Shion can go to jail, but don't really think she is scum not yet... I just got to know what the role of survivor means, an for what it seems is a waste to invest at this very moment because if he is indeed survivor we will get nothing back... shion should know this. But I don't see this as scumy enough to demand a lynch. Her logic is not completely wrong we will be confirming his role as survivor but there is no good reason enough to do that at this very moment...
[automerge]1569123857[/automerge]
Well I trust Drago right now and respect his opinion so far. My suspicions towards Rej and Kibi rely solely on that their actions were blocked and no one died, so one or both could be shooters.

But I don't know if there are more probable explanations. I'd rather play the numbers game and if odds are one of them is a shooter we should jail/investigate/lynch.
Well one of the two has to be something I very much doubt mafia abstain, and nobody has claimed attacked and protected or heal or anything of the sort...
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
Well so far the two most suspicious people are Kibi and Rej because they were blocked and mafia got no kills. So block them again. and invest them. Shion can go to jail, but don't really think she is scum not yet... I just got to know what the role of survivor means, an for what it seems is a waste to invest at this very moment because if he is indeed survivor we will get nothing back... shion should know this. But I don't see this as scumy enough to demand a lynch. Her logic is not completely wrong we will be confirming his role as survivor but there is no good reason enough to do that at this very moment...
[automerge]1569123857[/automerge]

Well one of the two has to be something I very much doubt mafia abstain, and nobody has claimed attacked and protected or heal or anything of the sort...
Shion is a boy _hypejoy:
[automerge]1569124109[/automerge]
Ok so yeah, Kibi and Rej one is mafia. Both of them should claim asap.
 
Messages
645
Reaction score
2,234
Points
1,750
Salty Doubloons
661
Shion is a boy _hypejoy:
[automerge]1569124109[/automerge]
Ok so yeah, Kibi and Rej one is mafia. Both of them should claim asap.
His* my bad!! :pepeban:

Yup they should both claim... I would still invest them and block them again just in case the sell us bs claims...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom