wait who claimed jailed
i was reading as fast as i canWhat more can I say.... I've said all I have to say. I can't begin to analyze 7 pages of posts at this moment as I've had a busy day and I'm quite disorientedDr. Respect? Or i just mis read it?i was reading as fast as i can
[automerge]1569180008[/automerge]
Oh Great Kibi is hear. Lets us hear what he gonna say.
Why are you so disrespectful Drago? Really, chill out. Juliet always voted like this, you should not have been surprised by the vote and calling her out like that is really rude.Holy shit Juliet. Could you stop repeating shit everyone knows already all the time? Like what purpose was for this?
1 hour and 22 minutes left.Just came online will catch up. How much time we have left?
Oh goodie I was waiting for you Yusuke. Please let me know your thoughts. We have 10 votes on Kibi and one more is majority. Innocent or not, killing Kibi I think provides the most amount of info.Just came online will catch up. How much time we have left?
I was about to say thisWhy are you so disrespectful Drago? Really, chill out. Juliet always voted like this, you should not have been surprised by the vote and calling her out like that is really rude.
If i vote for you You're going to get lynch. The only good thing that will come out with that is that Town can have clue and can narrow suspects. There are some interesting voters on your wagon such as Larsi, Rej, Juliet and Kurama.What more can I say.... I've said all I have to say. I can't begin to analyze 7 pages of posts at this moment as I've had a busy day and I'm quite disoriented
All I'm saying is... Why lynch me when the same set of people can be can be roleblocked and see if I'm indeed scum.If i vote for you You're going to get lynch. The only good thing that will come out with that is that Town can have clue and can narrow suspects. There are some interesting voters on your wagon such as Larsi, Rej, Juliet and Kurama.
[automerge]1569180683[/automerge]
Im going to include Wai and Michelle they can be sneaky
Wait two sheriffs??
What is this whispering thing?
Wait what kill attempt?All I'm saying is... Why lynch me when the same set of people can be can be roleblocked and see if I'm indeed scum.
I mean if we're mafia there'd be no kill attempt. That's why I don't understand this lynch... It's just so wrong
Edit: He has 10 votes right now out of 21 people.We are voting for Kibi?
UnvoteWe are voting for Kibi?
Don't deja vu me again for fuck sake. And don't bite the same proverbial bullet again lol. I'm starting to read you as anti town here.Unvote
Vote lynch Hatz