[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 3 : The Witcher 3 - The Wild Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL.

Messages
3,053
Reaction score
6,731
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,401
Town should pick who's the best lynch option between Kibi, Pepper and me. And you, well if my read on you is correct than you should be blocked tonight and lynched tomorrow. If Kibi flips scum you're also on that train.
would you like it if you get lynched and then the king turns out to be bad??

I know for a fact that flower is loyal to the king
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
I point out scummy behavior when I see it, Wai being attacked or not has no matter in It.

And no, there's no consequence that will roleblock or attack multiple townies, you seem very intent on making a lynch go through when we can settle this with a no Lynch assuming the WU holds power.

With every post I make I seem scummier? You accuse me of being scum because I dispute your train of thought. Because I don't agree with your view I'm scum. You have to do better flower because that's just weak
Yes, it has. Because scum wouldn't attack their own team mates xD.

Again, this is a Reg Game in which everything is possible, so yes, such consequences can exist.

Vote lynch Kibi.

Playing dumb only makes you more scummy. My point holds value, yet you claim there can never be such consequences when there can. Ergo, you are trying to mislead Town, so you're scum.
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
After this game Beky's games become infamous I feel. Anyway this reminds me a bit of the GTA game @Beky I got you there :tmm:
[automerge]1572368143[/automerge]
@Stray Cat

L ORYH BRX
look at my Willy Wonka avy :tmm:
[automerge]1572368172[/automerge]
Kibi is quite proactive, so we lynch him this DP?
 
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
2,857
Points
4,550
Salty Doubloons
801
Yes, it has. Because scum wouldn't attack their own team mates xD.

Again, this is a Reg Game in which everything is possible, so yes, such consequences can exist.

Vote lynch Kibi.

Playing dumb only makes you more scummy. My point holds value, yet you claim there can never be such consequences when there can. Ergo, you are trying to mislead Town, so you're scum.
Let me tell you of a Narnia reg game on OJ hosted by MistyCat where I was third party and attacked Juliet who was Mafia for 2 lives N1 and she used it to gain town cred. the fact that someone was attacked N1 reduces the chances of them being scum. It doesn't mean they cannot be anti town.

Now, You say I'm scum because I'm pointing out Wai"s scuminess. Why would I do that as Mafia who knows for sure Wai was attacked as mafia. Does it make sense?

You trying to paint me as scum so you can justify a reason to ensure a townie is lynched which is epitomized by this post here
So unless he claims and his claim is EXTREMELY believable I'm willing to put my vote on him.
It's like you know I'm town but you want to Lynch me... Hence that suffix about my claim being Extremely believable. You reek of Scum Stray Cat
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
Let me tell you of a Narnia reg game on OJ hosted by MistyCat where I was third party and attacked Juliet who was Mafia for 2 lives N1 and she used it to gain town cred. the fact that someone was attacked N1 reduces the chances of them being scum. It doesn't mean they cannot be anti town.

Now, You say I'm scum because I'm pointing out Wai"s scuminess. Why would I do that as Mafia who knows for sure Wai was attacked as mafia. Does it make sense?

You trying to paint me as scum so you can justify a reason to ensure a townie is lynched which is epitomized by this post here

It's like you know I'm town but you want to Lynch me... Hence that suffix about my claim being Extremely believable. You reek of Scum Stray Cat
That was the biggest OMGUS I've ever witnessed xD.
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Let me tell you of a Narnia reg game on OJ hosted by MistyCat where I was third party and attacked Juliet who was Mafia for 2 lives N1 and she used it to gain town cred. the fact that someone was attacked N1 reduces the chances of them being scum. It doesn't mean they cannot be anti town.

Now, You say I'm scum because I'm pointing out Wai"s scuminess. Why would I do that as Mafia who knows for sure Wai was attacked as mafia. Does it make sense?

You trying to paint me as scum so you can justify a reason to ensure a townie is lynched which is epitomized by this post here

It's like you know I'm town but you want to Lynch me... Hence that suffix about my claim being Extremely believable. You reek of Scum Stray Cat
:tmm: the game where I played town, good ol' times
AKSPOAKSOPAKS
 

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
The Heist Quest has begun.
There will be a series of small events that will offer you choices.
Picking the right choice gives you rewards.
Picking wrong choice gives you penalties.
If you wanna participate submit your answer in your role PM.
If you don't wanna participate don't submit anything.
Quests may have names of characters from this mafia game but that doesn't mean those characters have influence in the quests!

All quests can be solved without game knowledge! Quests have been changed for those who played the game to avoid advantage. You just need to read to understand and answer !!!
​

Part 1-- Mafia?
On your arrival to Novigrad you seek your friend Dandelion only to discover he is in jail. Your contacts in Novigrad tell you to seek out Sigi Reuven that can give you information.You find Sigi in his spa with his 3 mafia boss allies. They are talking about making an alliance when 1 boss accuses other of being a bastard and a cunt. Sigi orders the boss to go away only for the boss to summon his henchman to attack you all. After fending them off Sigi asks you to talk in private with him. Having no people near you two you can finally address him by his name Dijsktra , your old "friend" and a former spy master. He informs you that he will help you find Dandi if you help him to discover who robbed him. You agree. He takes you to his vault and shows you where thief entered...Through sewers. Your investigation leads you to find a piece of fabric that was torn off... there is something written on it... Dandi.... It is from Dandelion's coat! With no time to think Dijsktra approaches you and says: "Well , what did you find?"

1. Lie to Dijsktra
2. Tell him the truth

 
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
2,972
Points
2,950
Salty Doubloons
2,063
Ill avoid this quest...
I agree Wai , Pepper and Kibi should claim (atleast WU name)

- Wai was attacked , and his play is kinda similar to the last Trad game we play as townie...Active but all over the place . I would place him in my Gray list for now.
- Rej he is weird in this game...he claimed , which is unexpected from him...he is in my bad list
- Kibi , agreed with his some posts , I'll wait what Pepper has to say
- Nessos , i want someone to check him..just because he is good player and wanna confirme him..he haven't brag about Town MVP yet..
[automerge]1572369634[/automerge]
And if any townie confident about quest answer , you guys participate !
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
@Rej got jailed :dogkek:.
I wonder if I can participate lol, but I just try to take everything, rejstyle :tmm:

NYOFWR
[automerge]1572369749[/automerge]
Ill avoid this quest...
I agree Wai , Pepper and Kibi should claim (atleast WU name)

- Wai was attacked , and his play is kinda similar to the last Trad game we play as townie...Active but all over the place . I would place him in my Gray list for now.
- Rej he is weird in this game...he claimed , which is unexpected from him...he is in my bad list
- Kibi , agreed with his some posts , I'll wait what Pepper has to say
- Nessos , i want someone to check him..just because he is good player and wanna confirme him..he haven't brag about Town MVP yet..
[automerge]1572369634[/automerge]
And if any townie confident about quest answer , you guys participate !
:catcorn:no you misunderstood it
I am so cool this game scum won't even fire at me. So I just claimed. :catcorn:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom