You being oh so sure it's fake...Okay, claim then.. Lolz
Kibi says the WU is fake when it's real
Ergo, Kibi must be scum
That's your whole case
Could you be any scummier?
Calm down Stray Cat we already you are scum.You being oh so sure it's fake...
You trying to throw shades at Wai when he legit can't be scum...
You playing dumb and the noob card...
You deflecting when accused...
You pulling a big ass OMGUS...
Are not enough reasons for you? Come on, bruh...
come on kibi she is denying what I saidOkay, claim then.. Lolz
Kibi says the WU is fake when it's real
Ergo, Kibi must be scum
That's your whole case
Could you be any scummier?
So apparently I used the King ability and Wai and me are scum buddies, yet his name is on the list of the lynch options...
#MakeItMakeSense .
Did someone drop a banana... People slipping like oil out hereTbh I'm getting scum vibes from Kibi. If King can choose the names which the WU implies he probably put his own name on the list in order to get Town cred.

Sure, attacked and put his name on the list to finish him off xD. Again, make it make sense...Did someone drop a banana... People slipping like oil out here
But you brought the same logic Against me
you think so too??Looks like a mafia team full of Cats
![]()
Did someone say king?Hear Hear The King's Will!
Your King after a long day of thinking decided to personally take matter into his hands. As such your King forwarded 3 names for the lynch.
Only one of these 3 can be lynched this day!!
Kibi , Waindo or Pepper
Isn't that nice? First thing you do after being told you're one out of three lynch options is immediately vote for someone else. I think this would be considered being high strung.What the hell Beky lol!?
Vote lynch Pepper
[automerge]1572359740[/automerge]
Anything is possible. Keep in mind that Rej for one plays aggreaively as town lately, so he might be a 3rd himself rn.
Not saying Waindo is necessarily scum, but your hypocrisy there with the logic.Sure, attacked and put his name on the list to finish him off xD. Again, make it make sense...
[automerge]1572377440[/automerge]
Btw @Kibi not so fake now, is it xD?
doesn't matter the point is king ain't townBtw @Kibi not so fake now, is it xD?
It was not only the consequence thing, but that you tried to deflect from the WU discussion which gave you away. Obviously I knew it was real and you dismissing legit everything is straight up scummy. I don't know how anyone can even remotely believe you.Not saying Waindo is necessarily scum, but your hypocrisy there with the logic.
I concede it's not fake :kanyeshrug:
But there's no consequence giving we can't even go against it. Which was the basis of your fake case saying I want town to suffer the consequence of not obeying
claimIsn't that nice? First thing you do after being told you're one out of three lynch options is immediately vote for someone else. I think this would be considered being high strung.
Of course King isn't.doesn't matter the point is king ain't town
I’m working |