[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 3 : The Witcher 3 - The Wild Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
because I want to imply I am town by sticking with the fellas and I am not strong enough to push a lynch on FT
if the vote on FT does help you in some way...bratanski, but I doubt anything could help you now
Depends on what the votecount is.
What's the current VC @Beky?
[automerge]1572614674[/automerge]
Yup his flip will help us a lot...
You're expecting a flip from this?
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
gonna check later. Holiday today and food wont eat itself on its own
......Hah...

(baba: ajde đava on'ja ništa nis' pojia na jidi još, jidi. Ništa ne jiš. Ajde još izvadi nis niš pojia đava ti sriću on'ja, čime te mater rani puno si smrša, ajde jidi još na') :blobsweatwipe:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom