[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 3 : The Witcher 3 - The Wild Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
@Hatz ffs, I'm Stray Cat now. And read my damn post before voting. And don't blindly follow Scumsopun. Legit all he did this DP was vote me and leave. If you still don't get that scum is just trying to get people to lynch me in order to waste time, then I don't know anymore...
 
Messages
4,318
Reaction score
20,501
Points
16,000
Salty Doubloons
36,343
@Hatz ffs, I'm Stray Cat now. And read my damn post before voting. And don't blindly follow Scumsopun. Legit all he did this DP was vote me and leave. If you still don't get that scum is just trying to get people to lynch me in order to waste time, then I don't know anymore...
How does getting you lynched is a waste of time?
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Iayayaya
Gulelelele
Ororororo
Tilulululilu
Noshishishi
Ororororo
Tralalalala
Hehehehehe
Ihihihihi
Noshishishishi
Gulelelelele
Muauamua
Ororororo
Rikikikiri
Ereereereere
Tralalalala
Ororororo
Sumisumisumi
Apchihahachachi
Yitiyititiyi
Buchachacha
Ukkkukkkukk
Tralalalala
Pififififipi
Lehalehalela
Erererere
Apchihachicha
Smisumisumi
Erererere.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom