[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 3 : The Witcher 3 - The Wild Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WU doesn't indicate somebody got rb'd anywhere. Also this is the second time GU claimed rb'd when questioned. Can we please get rid of that scum?
Tell your guys they can RB forever but the moment they forget I'll get your head
Why the fuck was I the only one to attack FT?
I got RB or the cat would be dead. Told you I needed someone to protect my ass if you wanted me to finish him

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Old But Gold was seen protecting someone with its massive body while Father was casting fire magic on someone . Not so Lucky Old But Gold was seen attacked by the Wild Hunt and dropping dead. Old man wasn't lucky but he give his last moments to save someone giving them a potion. Such was the character of Vesemir...
Hunter was seen sending a ranged sword attack at someone while Master was seen giving a contract to someone. Pure and Scared were seen going to someone when they were stunned by a grenade. Both of them targeted someone else because of it. Scared was seen summoning a fire storm at someone's location while Dick was seen casting a force field. Warrior was seen swinging its mace at someone while Lovable was seen using someone as a bodyguard and investigating someone. Lastly someone was turned into a vampire.

As such, @Hatz Vesemir, Old But Gold and a member of Town has died.
View attachment 639

Event - Vampire hunt will being in 6 hours.
It is Day now!
Uh-oh. :(
3 friendly reminders:

- He was on my town list
- He rejected the contract
- if the last contract does not get accepted tonight guess what happens to all of ya others that refused? :catlaugh:
Destined was seen using a healing potion
Oooh! No one gonna tell you when to heal yo self, you go gurl!
Tf? Why are Townies dying, but no scum yet? Come on, Town, step up your game -_-...
Hatz refused the contract. Btw why not coast with me and town? Is your wincon independent to scum?
We were hitting the wildcard with Wai and probably a godfather kind of role with FT...
Told ya all...

vote lynch fire tiger
Who are you hittin' again? :catlaugh:
We need to think and find the other scums...because in worst case FT will die when we find his mates.
If we are lucky he dies this DP.

Qlso I less and less exclude the possibility of us having to fight vs vampires that can leech themselves up and sustain lynches.
[automerge]1573209109[/automerge]
Oh btw someone was turned into vampire....
You know that how bruh?
Oi Vamp! Sign the contract, I got all types of blood for ya full buffet! :catlaugh:
Seeing the death of Vesemir one person couldn't bare it.
Destined went into a fit of rage and summoned a huge Vortex.

Go townie it's your birthday, go wild it's yo birthday, no one gonna tell you what or how to do on ya birthday!

Sign right here___________and we'll do 2 vortexes. ?

Vote lynch FireTiger... :tiredpepe:

Who else are on the scum list?
[automerge]1573211475[/automerge]
I'm tired of Mafia not dying with 2 lynches..
Like C'mon
I told you guys to attack Fire at night but nooouu. We not gonna listen to Wai cuz Wai immortal, Wai dis, Wai that. Pffft.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Uh-oh. :(
3 friendly reminders:

- He was on my town list
- He rejected the contract
- if the last contract does not get accepted tonight guess what happens to all of ya others that refused? :catlaugh:

Oooh! No one gonna tell you when to heal yo self, you go gurl!

Hatz refused the contract. Btw why not coast with me and town? Is your wincon independent to scum?

Who are you hittin' again? :catlaugh:

You know that how bruh?
Oi Vamp! Sign the contract, I got all types of blood for ya full buffet! :catlaugh:

Go townie it's your birthday, go wild it's yo birthday, no one gonna tell you what or how to do on ya birthday!

Sign right here___________and we'll do 2 vortexes. ?

I told you guys to attack Fire at night but nooouu. We not gonna listen to Wai cuz Wai immortal, Wai dis, Wai that. Pffft.
SC buds are out for my ass and been trying to get me since last NP

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Event - Vampire Hunt
Interesting contract was issued to you. Duches of Toussiant asked you to help her with a problem. Some of her knights are found clawed to death and withered. There is a major fear of vampires and she wants to problem solved before the tourney day. You accepted the contract and made your way to the newest murder site. It has been a long time since you hunted high vampires so you remind yourself of their traits - pale skin , high strength , slow aging , agile and highly durable, dislike garlic and holy objects. You find half of the body on the site with lots of blood everywhere. You also noticed several bloody tracks. One tracks are leading to the river and other to a barn. River offers a good place to dump the body but barn can be a good hideout for the vampires. To investigate the murder or try to find vampires themselves , choice is yours.

1. Search the River
2. Search the Barn

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It really saddens to see that the town has so little trust in me. Can't you all see that you're hurting yourself with your paranoia? This used to be a good town. But alas it has fallen to madness.

• Haha
Reactions: Rej
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom