[FIN] Town of Salem Round 4: Monsters Mini Coven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
But assuming they hit PB with poison this day, then I doubt the PB will side with them
The Pirate was poisoned :tmm:
Actually to force him to work with us :datea:

The problem PM died and Doctor is dead too. I was hoping Rej is going to jail FT after GU cced him :blobthinkhappy:
 

Shion

Lost Soul
Messages
687
Reaction score
3,597
Points
3,000
Salty Doubloons
4,872
The Pirate was poisoned :tmm:
Actually to force him to work with us :datea:

The problem PM died and Doctor is dead too. I was hoping Rej is going to jail FT after GU cced him :blobthinkhappy:
lmao who would work on those restrictions. There is no reason for him to obey you since you will pretty much let him die.

Well it's up to plaguebearer to decide which side he wants to choose.
 

Shion

Lost Soul
Messages
687
Reaction score
3,597
Points
3,000
Salty Doubloons
4,872
If you are not the medusa then who is? deliver me another medusa
He can't be Medusa because the CL tried to kill him, he only didn't die by CL because I transported him with Nana.

:catcorn: PB is no kill all?
PB is kill all, but at this stage he has to side with someone in order to have majority and a lynch proceed
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
:dva: dude, are you acting like you are Coven in order to get Coven credits?
Actually I am still suprised that you jailed GU.
This doesn't make any sense.

I mean you believed all the Shit I told and even lynched the doctor.
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
He can't be Medusa because the CL tried to kill him, he only didn't die by CL because I transported him with Nana.


PB is kill all, but at this stage he has to side with someone in order to have majority and a lynch proceed
but game can be played without lynch proceed? :sponge:
 
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
2,857
Points
4,550
Salty Doubloons
801
Nessos can't be scum since this is a mini coven and there's a LO on it, since there were no deaths by Medusa, we can conclude the LO is still alive and nobody CC him, which makes him the LO by that.

Waindo is confirmed town now.

That leaves @Gambit and @Trafalgar Law. Claim.
[automerge]1573818726[/automerge]
Actually I retract my post about Nessos. He is being pretty fishy with his claim and I find it extremely funny how he has not been aggressive and not revealing his results.

I went to look at previous write-ups and Naomi was stoned, Nessos pushed the narrative that she might be the doctor, but I'm leaning more on her being the actual LO and Nana used the Invest potion to find this out N1, since Naomi was stoned N2.

@Kibi do you want to help out town or risk your luck with PB and Coven?
Finally, some realized Naomi was the real lookout

I guess I could start voting
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Actually I am still suprised that you jailed GU.
This doesn't make any sense.

I mean you believed all the Shit I told and even lynched the doctor.
yeah ofc, as said I am a bad jailor :tmm:
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
guys Nessos is the PB, so we can lynch him or let him side with anyone
 
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
2,857
Points
4,550
Salty Doubloons
801
wait, does mini covwen rly have 4 coven? mini mafia has 3 mafia, what is the sense of balance here?
[automerge]1573821152[/automerge]

@Kibi plunder Wai if this tends to be a no lynch and I will forgive your mistake last DP
You were the Jailor? Lmao.. I totally thought that was gambit.

Well I forgot to send in my action... Lucky you're alive
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
You were the Jailor? Lmao.. I totally thought that was gambit.

Well I forgot to send in my action... Lucky you're alive
the fun thing is GU didnt claim even and I told him I will execute him just to scare him off
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
@Shion PB is Not damaged.
The only one dangerous for PB at night is the Jailor.

PB siding with Town is like PB signing his own death penalty. PB can only hope for Town and Coven fighting each other. Both afraid of starting the lynchtrain, because Town or Coven would jump on his train.

Its currently a cold war. With a panicking Pirate who has only one shot left xD
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
@Shion PB is Not damaged.
The only one dangerous for PB at night is the Jailor.

PB siding with Town is like PB signing his own death penalty. PB can only hope for Town and Coven fighting each other. Both afraid of starting the lynchtrain, because Town or Coven would jump on his train.

Its currently a cold war. With a panicking Pirate who has only one shot left xD
dude you talk out of the perspective of the PB..._hypejoy:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom