[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 5: One Piece - Thriller Bark Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 4 Start
Messages
578
Reaction score
1,771
Points
6,250
Salty Doubloons
1,195
Chopper used Horn Point

Jigoro
used Pirate Killer

Hogback
used Digging

Brook
used Salt


Franky
used DOCKING!?!?!? and Coup de Vent

Innupe
used Disarm

Absalom
used Peep

Nami
used Thunderstorm Tempo


Gekko Moria
used Shadow Power

Cindry
used Fine China

Lola
used Sword Block

Perona
used ESP

​
And with that:


@Waindo , Hogback, was killed last night. He was a member of Thriller Bark.

It is now Day 4. You have 24 hours until the day ends. With 17 players left, it takes 9 votes for a lynch.

@joby @Juliet @Naomi @Waindo @Pepper @A famous historian @FELI D AEROM @Larsi @Gambit @AL. @Ryu Kishi @Kibi @Dragomir @Salah Eddine @Stray Cat @MistyCat @Papa Rak

@joby replaced @God_Usopun​
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
Vote Lynch Kibi

Larsi should be killed at night. I wanna get the scums to die quickly. Let's get with this Kibi lynch.
[automerge]1581630207[/automerge]
The fact that Wai died pisses me off. Like, y'all just don't protect our ressurrector?
[automerge]1581630266[/automerge]
There is no way you have a Role with a Win Con that can be ruined by just a single death
All Roles & their Win Cons must be fair to some extent

@Dragomir i can't iso all those Active Players, just give me one, i promise i will check one or two you mention
I'm not in the mood to catch up to everything i missed, i'm honestly starting to prefer hosting
[automerge]1581499678[/automerge]
And btw out of not really active Players, my Suspect was Juliet, did anyone pay her a visit ? or share this suspicion with me ?
Please go iso Kibi and Nova. Talk to me about Juliet. Why do you sus her?
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
Attacked larsi and i also lost a life.

I got buffed. So he probably 2 life?
[automerge]1581630670[/automerge]
+avoid?
 

AL.

Messages
3,053
Reaction score
6,731
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,401
going by what I know and from the write ups it seems kibi might be robin

@Kibi claim boy
 
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
2,857
Points
4,550
Salty Doubloons
801
Vote Lynch Kibi

Larsi should be killed at night. I wanna get the scums to die quickly. Let's get with this Kibi lynch.
[automerge]1581630207[/automerge]
The fact that Wai died pisses me off. Like, y'all just don't protect our ressurrector?
[automerge]1581630266[/automerge]

Please go iso Kibi and Nova. Talk to me about Juliet. Why do you sus her?
Like really there's obvious scum Larsi but you want to shift the lynch to me? This is fishy Drago
 
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
2,857
Points
4,550
Salty Doubloons
801
Anyways I'm going to bed... But I think we should look into Drago Juliet & Pepper this DP
[automerge]1581631895[/automerge]
Sure...because rb immunity can't be a thing...
Then I think Robin would appear in the WU no?
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
Vote lynch Misty.

She obviously tries to set me up. And since scum can janitor lynches you guys wouldn't even know that I was Town. Bold move there, I give you that much credit.
 
Messages
645
Reaction score
4,242
Points
3,500
Salty Doubloons
18,412
Well let me claim then:
I am Perona, and I can follow ppl at night and in the day make ppl make their posts depressed and Ill prove it by using it noe on Stray cat before I go sleep
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
@AL. I'm sending you something. This will confirm me when Bonni comes back and processes actions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom