[FIN] Town of Salem Round 6 - Demon Slayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL.

Messages
3,053
Reaction score
6,731
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,401
coven wouldn't wanna waste a kill so kibi wanting to platy doctor is unlikely

I agree with juliet maybe it was a last minute action
 
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
2,972
Points
2,950
Salty Doubloons
2,063
but then there is larsi, possible trying to control me to someone? (frame me?)

also i did not get notice i was healed, but that's probably because i was on alert and killed gambit....
Lack of communication on scums side that's the only case.
May b one of them didn't follow the plan
 
Messages
63
Reaction score
93
Points
350
Salty Doubloons
3
Hey, I am psychic and the 3 names I got this NP was Gambit, AL, novaselinenever.

One of them is an evil role and since Gambit is a dead townie then either AL, or nova is scum.

VoteLynch: AL.

gonna place my vote on this for now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej

AL.

Messages
3,053
Reaction score
6,731
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,401
no point in wasting time I m a lookout

I watched rej and due to some confusion of shion I got the role name of who visited rej instead of the player name

which leaves novas so

vote @novaselinenever
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Rej
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
Hey, I am psychic and the 3 names I got this NP was Gambit, AL, novaselinenever.

One of them is an evil role and since Gambit is a dead townie then either AL, or nova is scum.

VoteLynch: AL.

gonna place my vote on this for now.
hmm we should have a invest around, also a psychic in this small set up?
[automerge]1580608502[/automerge]
no point in wasting time I m a lookout

I watched rej and due to some confusion of shion I got the role name of who visited rej instead of the player name

which leaves novas so

vote @novaselinenever
oh what role was that?
 
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
Vote Lynch novaselinenever

I will be so annoyed if nova flips Jester just like what happened in the last tos game when he got lynched for being quiet.

nova better flip coven.
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
:pepeclown: novas is busy probably lmao, he yet has to approve roles from me
 
Messages
305
Reaction score
447
Points
3,400
Salty Doubloons
724
lmao well hit vet.

the numbers dont add up though, lookout, psychic n possible invest for this small set up?
no point in wasting time I m a lookout

I watched rej and due to some confusion of shion I got the role name of who visited rej instead of the player name

which leaves novas so

vote @novaselinenever
this shit dont make sense~!~
 

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
Considering coven had 2 visit same person i suspect they either wanted to kill same target or just didnt pay attention

Naomi hinted to be a new role that is miller like. Easy to check the guide to.figure out who it is

I reckon coven had no team talk and people just picked on their own
 

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
3,995
Points
5,300
Salty Doubloons
19,359
Yo yo TB was still down for me.

I'm your friendly Pirate, not sure if that shows up as Evil in Psychic results. Plundered Waindo and took an L.
 

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
3,995
Points
5,300
Salty Doubloons
19,359
Checked on the ToS BMG website, and Pirate show up as evil in Psychic results. It's probably the samr here I'm guessing.

I'll be plundering Rej tonight, unless y'all have a consensus target.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom