[FIN] Town of Salem Round 6 - Demon Slayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
I was pirates but won the duel. I need protection tonight.
[automerge]1580647778[/automerge]
sd
[automerge]1580647932[/automerge]
So who was naughty last night? You might as well come out now and save us the trouble and time. I mean, you're going down anyway. :pepethinking:
[automerge]1580648385[/automerge]
Didnt look at the post lol. GG Veteran lol.
 
Last edited:

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Checked on the ToS BMG website, and Pirate show up as evil in Psychic results. It's probably the samr here I'm guessing.

I'll be plundering Rej tonight, unless y'all have a consensus target.
:pepeclown: dude I am town and I can give you a PU if you don't plunder me
Naomi hinted to be a new role that is miller like. Easy to check the guide to.figure out who it is
Nibba this was @Juliet I think
[automerge]1580655919[/automerge]
Fucking rat lmao
give us a coven or exe or PB and we can lynch that one
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Rej the town leader emerges. :weirdpeep:
So we have him as the first scum on our list, next please. :pikachu:
 
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
Is anyone familiar with the new roles? I'm thinking on claiming since my role is similar to a Miller type role.
Quoting this in case anyone forgets since this was on Monday.

I don't understand why Rej would want to PU a pirate.
 

Shion

Lost Soul
Messages
687
Reaction score
3,597
Points
3,000
Salty Doubloons
4,872
Since I have some things to take care in real life and I'm worned out, I'll be extending the day for 8 hours.

You have 8 hours to reach a consensus. Tag me when you vote, it'll help me a bunch :pepecute:

So far:
3 - Nova
1 - AL​
 

AL.

Messages
3,053
Reaction score
6,731
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,401
Who we lynching fam? :pepemusic:
you fam
[automerge]1580674638[/automerge]
Quoting this in case anyone forgets since this was on Monday.

I don't understand why Rej would want to PU a pirate.
Role Name: Bankster

Alignment:
Town Support

Abilities: Choose a target and make them visit you at night, if they decide to use an ability.

Immunities:

Roleblock Immunity
Convert Immunity


Priority: 2

Attributes:
  • You don't leave your home, so you don't die to Deathtraps or Rampaging Evil.
  • If you decide to redirect a Coven Leader/Witch or similair, then you will become their secondary target in every case!
  • Your action will fail on a Transporter.
  • A Tracker on you will get the result "Your target visitted himself and (target's choice).".
  • A Lookout will get the result "Visitted by "target (Bankster)" (and(Bankster's visitors)...)."

How you are Investigated:

Sheriff:
Your target seems suspicious! (Miller)
Investigator - Lookout, Forger, Bankster or Witch/Coven Leader
Consigliere/Witch/Coven Leader: Your target is the Bankster!

Win conditions:

Wins with:
Town
Survivor
Pirate
Guardian Angel

Must Kill:
Mafia
Coven/Witch
Serial Killer
Werewolf
Arsonist
Vampire
Plaguebearer/Pestilence
Juggernaunt
.......
[automerge]1580674844[/automerge]
what do you guys think about law and wai??
 
Last edited:
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
I would rather lynch coven instead of a pirate.

Waindo
Mat. D Bizzo
Beky
God Usopun
Rej
Trafalgar Law

These are the list of players we know nothing about.
 

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
3,995
Points
5,300
Salty Doubloons
19,359
I m kidding
[automerge]1580676803[/automerge]
novas you can betray us tho
I mean why would I do that? If my previous game as a neutral indie is something to go by, I'm a very honest and helpful indie to town lol
 

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
3,995
Points
5,300
Salty Doubloons
19,359
Whelp, since the host extended the DP. It gave me time to change my vote to this.

VoteLynch: novaselinenever
I reckon an extended DP should be used to scum hunt. That's a waste of a vote, and a waste of a lynch.
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
I would rather lynch coven instead of a pirate.

Waindo
Mat. D Bizzo
Beky
God Usopun
Rej
Trafalgar Law

These are the list of players we know nothing about.
look in your invest line you will find my role there, boom claimed, I am clear oki?
Wai and novas, thats scum, boom game solved
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom