[FIN] Traditional Mafia Round 6 : Naruto is One Piece of Bleach Jestermania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Anyway, we should try to keep the activity rolling and get some reads due to the claim limit making this a semi-non claiming game.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Simple answer would be: Because of the claim reestriction and I didn't want to waste Ressourcen Town can use to find scum.

Again for now we only a cop would get guilty on you. Your move was selfish and didn't help Town, so you didn't get many Towncreds.

But for now stop wasting time in this discussion. As I already mentioned you won't be able to change my opinion about this topic. And I am not going to trust you easily.
Nah i am not letting this go
Your legic is so flawed and very unproductive for town overall.

Not only does my miller claim prevent a townie from investing me thus wasting an action i am also saving you guys time and suspicion later on. Me clearing this now helps us way more than keeping it a secret

Your whole - well we need to save it for claims - is so flawed considering this is Trad and Trad is known for giving scum fake claims which all specified in the opening post.

And yes i did raise suspicion on you , Wai and Gambo bcs non of you bothered to ask any further questions about me being miller

That telegraphs me you don't care i am miller thus making you scum

@Dragomir do you see now why i think he scum

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nah.

Waindo's fine. It's Ryu who you should be looking at. I was thinking Beky too for a moment but I don't think so anymore.
Ryu will be peeked at tonight, I guess. I suppose. Just a hunch.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Not only does my miller claim prevent a townie from investing me thus wasting an action i am also saving you guys time and suspicion later on. Me clearing this now helps us way more than keeping it a secret

Your whole - well we need to save it for claims - is so flawed considering this is Trad and Trad is known for giving scum fake claims which all specified in the opening post.

And yes i did raise suspicion on you , Wai and Gambo bcs non of you bothered to ask any further questions about me being miller

That telegraphs me you don't care i am miller thus making you scum

@Dragomir do you see now why i think he scum
Actually agreeing with this tbh. Although I do believe he is a Jester and purposely appearing scummy.
[automerge]1584649897[/automerge]
Also, checking a player who claimed Miller is pointless, since there will be a guilty result in any case. But it would be straight up dumb to claim Miller first thing D1 and making yourself a target already, so I believe Beky for now.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Anyway, Ryu is definitely scum since he wasted a claim and even claimed Survivor. Can't get scummier than that.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In my opinion your move was a selfish move, you only aimed for surving without thinking about using the claims in Towns favour.
I don't care about flavour claims and noone should. Role claims are more important and they can also be proofed. By rolecops, ability cops, watcher and trapper.
What should I have questioned? As I mentioned I don't care about flavours. And not going directly ask for your role in case you are really a miller this info helps scum more than Town, because Millers used to be Townpower roles. Which you basically confirmed with your uneccesary flavour claim.

Also, checking a player who claimed Miller is pointless, since there will be a guilty result in any case. But it would be straight up dumb to claim Miller first thing D1 and making yourself a target already, so I believe Beky for now.
Everyone knows a cop on Miller is pointless, there are other ways to check millers.
Also one should not blindly trust a Miller claim it was already used so many times as fakeclaim on DP.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hey all. Sorry for being late to this shitfest. Anyways, from what I've gathered:
1. Beky claimed Miller
2. Ryu claimed survivor
3. Nessos is very possibly Jester
[automerge]1584651593[/automerge]
And that's pretty much the only relevant stuff that has happened so far correct?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hey all. Sorry for being late to this shitfest. Anyways, from what I've gathered:
1. Beky claimed Miller
2. Ryu claimed survivor
3. Nessos is very possibly Jester
[automerge]1584651593[/automerge]
And that's pretty much the only relevant stuff that has happened so far correct?
Correct, with the cliffhanger that Ryu might be naughty.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In my opinion your move was a selfish move, you only aimed for surving without thinking about using the claims in Towns favour.

I don't care about flavour claims and noone should. Role claims are more important and they can also be proofed. By rolecops, ability cops, watcher and trapper.

What should I have questioned? As I mentioned I don't care about flavours. And not going directly ask for your role in case you are really a miller this info helps scum more than Town, because Millers used to be Townpower roles. Which you basically confirmed with your uneccesary flavour claim.

Everyone knows a cop on Miller is pointless, there are other ways to check millers.
Also one should not blindly trust a Miller claim it was already used so many times as fakeclaim on DP.
Yeah, sure, but it could also be true, so why are you still arguing with Beky? Just think about if he really is Miller, then what else was he supposed to do? Not claim Miller, get a guilty result and get mislynched or what? Sorry, but your entire points not only are BS, but straight up scummy as well.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So do those WUs mean anything or is this just Al trolling?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
so why are you still arguing with Beky?
But for now stop wasting time in this discussion. As I already mentioned you won't be able to change my opinion about this topic.
:sarcasticshottie:
It is Beky who wants to keep this discussion up. Not me.

And the discussion started with Waindo getting the rules and I told him that both claims get wasted early and that both wasn't in Towns favour. And Beky doesn't want to accept my opinion.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think the host is an element in this game.

Vote lynch @AL.

Votecount please

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:sarcasticshottie:
It is Beky who wants to keep this discussion up. Not me.

And the discussion started with Waindo getting the rules and I told him that both claims get wasted early and that both wasn't in Towns favour. And Beky doesn't want to accept my opinion.
There is always the option of just ending a discussion, you know. But Beky is not wrong there. Your logic does hurt Town. Because in case he really is Miller his claim is necessary. So anyway, don't wanna waste time with that, just pointing that out there.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not claim Miller, get a guilty result and get mislynched or what
As I have already mentioned.
Playing active amd share reads to lower the chance that an invest even goes after you. Make good decisions for night actions and If the case happens that get invested and called out that you are being able to convince others that you are a Miller.

Thats what I expect from an experienced player like you if one rolls a Miller, especially in a game with claim reetrictions.
And about the dumb question
i would be pressed on basis: Well why didnt you claim miller?
Simple answer would be: Because of the claim reestriction and I didn't want to waste Ressourcen Town can use to find scum.
Again Miller Claims DP1 were overused and often give scum free pass. Thats why many play with Miller stoped claiming Miller DP1 even in times were we played with our beloved I/G.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think the host is an element in this game.

Vote lynch @AL.

Votecount please
Who knows. Never played a bastard game before, so could be xD.
[automerge]1584653901[/automerge]
As I have already mentioned.

And about the dumb question

Again Miller Claims DP1 were overused and often give scum free pass. Thats why many play with Miller stoped claiming Miller DP1 even in times were we played with our beloved I/G.
So? Doesn't change the fact you're getting overly defensive there. That because your push on Beky don't work?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Damn so many TYPOs...
Again Miller fakeclaims DP1 were overused and often give scum free pass. Thats why many ayer who rolled Miller stoped claiming Miller DP1 even in times were we played with our beloved I/G.
If I remember right it is one of the reasons @Dragomir hated I/G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom