[FIN] Traditional Mafia Round 6 : Naruto is One Piece of Bleach Jestermania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Same here bruv.. But who do you think is worth the kick?
No idea. Most sus would be either Beki or Ryu for me as they basically wasted one of the resources town could have used to pushed a person with a claim, As we are limited to two claims. One of them could be jester or shit.

:datea:

----- but seriously ----

the worst shit here is we need all 5 computer and 4 laptop to run in a single router.

said router is already connected to 2 smart tv, my original pc.

Not even sure how we can run 5 pc with only 4 slotted router that only 1 slot free.

and the wifi is crowded with 4 laptops..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm not indulging with anyone, I have my own reads, with that said, yeah, I doubt that you are Jester, but I'm almost certain we have more than 1 in the game.
Place your.vote
No idea. Most sus would be either Beki or Ryu for me as they basically wasted one of the resources town could have used to pushed a person with a claim, As we are limited to two claims. One of them could be jester or shit.

----- but seriously ----

the worst shit here is we need all 5 computer and 4 laptop to run in a single router.

Not even sure how we can run 5 pc with only 4 slotted router that only 1 slot free.

What is your work really?
5 seals were broken. now you must answer a question and if you don't answer than HAHAHAHAHA

who m I??

Players
1 @Rej
2 @Gambit
3 @Waindo
4 @Nessos
5 @Ryu Kishi
6 @Beky
7 @Dragomir
8 @FELI D AEROM
9 @A famous historian
10 @Stray Cat
11 @joby
12 @Hayumi
13 @Dr.Respect
14 @Salah Eddine
15 @shade0180
@AL. You are Al scuma
Kyubi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I just want to ask you a question, would you prefer claims like mine and bekys on d1 or any other day? Because in my opinion getting claims like mine and @Beky out d1 is most appropriate. Because in a game with claim restrictions you want to save your important claims for day's you actually have leads.
I can't blaim "survivor claim" DP1, survivors have to be selfish.
But Millers are Towns and shouldn't Play selfish.
[automerge]1584705192[/automerge]
who m I??
Buggy the Clown

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I can't blaim "survivor claim" DP1, survivors have to be selfish.
But Millers are Towns and shouldn't Play selfish.
[automerge]1584705192[/automerge]

Buggy the Clown
True, but what of some of us invest Beky and get guilty, his claim could be a double edged sword but for now I'm inclined to believe his Miller claim.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If i didnt claim miller and it got found out later you know damn well Nessos would be

wHy dIdNt yOu cLaiM

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dfq is that?
Too much information? You trusted Beky easily.

For me he is just someone who claimed that he will be invested "Guilty" by cops. Can also be Mafia or SK who tried to buy towncreds.
I mean he also taking the backseat, the only thing he was complaining about that I called him out that his move was selfish and Not in Towns favour.
[automerge]1584706007[/automerge]
If i didnt claim miller and it got found out later you know damn well Nessos would be

wHy dIdNt yOu cLaiM
No I wouldn't. Especially not in a game with claim reetrictions. We are not playing I/G anymore. Miller roles are not created for claiming DP1.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

----- but seriously ----

I myself is mostly driving around cities. Can't do that shit anymore (Lockdown with Covid) I'm not alone at home The PC itself is not mine to use (With my family)

Basically Sis, and Bro had companies bringing PC's for them so we set it up.

One is basically working for A Car part distributor for U.S. and the other is basically website administrator for companies like google and other shit.

Basically PC and Internet are extremely important.

[automerge]1584706088[/automerge]
What is your work really?
oops wrong quote.

:datea: so now I'm the guy who is allowed to go out in this pandemic and they are all stuck at home as I am more geared for that shit due to driving experience and shit.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote lynch Al.

Seems like that triggers events and I'm curious :datea: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom