[FIN] Traditional Mafia Round 6 : Naruto is One Piece of Bleach Jestermania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am so lost. And so high. Dunno whats the cases.
@Juliet help meeeee

Big News 11

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am so lost. And so high. Dunno whats the cases.
@Juliet help meeeee
I'm scum reading shade and Hayumi. Just iso all their posts from day 1 to day 3. They have done nothing and this to me looks like there is scum within those 2 players who is coasting who just wants to watch town point fingers at each other. Gambit was scummy last day phase who looked like wanted to go for a mislynch. I want to lynch within shade or Hayumi today.

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
PART TWO:
"
THE HOST"
Entering Stage Left
The brightness of the lights and the cacophonous racket of hollow cheers and empty applause from an audience of nothing but suckers all came together to gang up on his nervous system and give it a good jostle. The blaring noise and blown out lights were like heroine to him now--he felt unstoppable! Now they'll see, they'll all see!
-
"HAHAHAH!!!"
The man didn't even have to look at the audience to tell they were already repulsed. But he felt completely untouchable! His senses were heightened to the point of discomfort--agony even--the air felt like sandpaper, the heat from the stage lights like a swarm of hornets fucking his pores. It's time I show em! Yeah! This is MY AGE!!!
-
"Huh? Who the h-hell are you!? Where's Murray?!"
A loud voice boomed with oozing enthusiasm throughout the open area of the large studio audience,
-"AAAAaaaaaAAAANND TONIGHT! FOR OOOOooonnNE NIIIiiIIGGHT OONLYY!!!! OUR SPECIAL GUEST HOST!!! VISITING US FROM A FAR AND DISTANT LAND--AND QUITE POSSIBLY A COMPLETELY SEPARATE TIMELINE............AN 11 YEAR OLD EVERY TEEEeeeeeeeeEEEE. JOOOOOOBBBBYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!"

"YAAAHAAAAHAAHAA!!," the strange creature howled, "WHAT'S UP YOU SHITTY BASTARDS?!?!"
"HAVE I GOT A SHOW FOR YOU TONIGHT! HEEHEE!!!"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
lmao this is dead af
lmao this is dead af
lmao this is dead af
HEY!! WHO ARE YOU CALLING DEAD?!?! YAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!
why m I in a dancing mood today??
Because....
the....
Sun'll come out!
tomorrow!!
Tomorrow?!
tomorrow!
Bet yer bottom
dollar that
To-
Morrow!

But before
our sleepy old town

can wake another day,
a prison of the mind awaits.

they must take the red flesh.
The Stalkers come out at night.

Because, the Stalkers come out at night and eat the Red Flesh...

....YAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The lark of the lurking legends are tacked in the dark. Dogs bark.. Arf. Arf. Who to kick outta park?

Hhhmmm.. Question Mr. Clark. Ask the great Arc. Lord Gambit of the Wilds is getting his spark..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hm. Sorry I keep honestly forgetting about this game :pepeweird: :dogkek:
What do you guys think of this post? Are we supposed to believe Hayumi submitted his action last night and then he logs in today and says he forgot about the game?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What do you guys think of this post? Are we supposed to believe Hayumi submitted his action last night and then he logs in today and says he forgot about the game?
Maybe scum

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lets vote hayumi then. I saw a better hayumi in the other games...
unvote
vote lynch hayumi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dead people doesn't speak. They speak to walk the talk.

• Haha
Reactions: AL.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom