[FIN] Town of Salem Round 7 - Corona Quarantine Fun House ( Custom Roles )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
1 scum asking other scum...
[automerge]1586268749[/automerge]
You run away since I caught u lying...and now showing in the end to save scums..
It's obvious that you can't win with town...
[automerge]1586269075[/automerge]
You are changing statements like chameleon....first you said you can give Whisper freely..then said only who you will protect..
I never lied about getting whisper , but what about other ? Have anyone received whisper from Rej ? If no ...then he never protect you...as per his claim
:vonflame: If that is that, I try to learn how to play the wizard (my created role) properly
I dont out my targets if neccessary and they can be free to out themselves by whispering to me, that is it.
And even if Beky copied my Wizard 1:1, you know what it means? An anti-mafia Indie, the counterpart of a Witch.
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,315
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
:vonflame: If that is that, I try to learn how to play the wizard (my created role) properly
I dont out my targets if neccessary and they can be free to out themselves by whispering to me, that is it.
And even if Beky copied my Wizard 1:1, you know what it means? An anti-mafia Indie, the counterpart of a Witch.
just vote Naomi for now..
I am convinced of Law's dirtiness so I will try to shoot him tonight.. If he flips town then it's Pepper... Protect Sallu at all cost my best friend Rej..
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
just vote Naomi for now..
I am convinced of Law's dirtiness so I will try to shoot him tonight.. If he flips town then it's Pepper... Protect Sallu at all cost my best friend Rej..
is that a vig claim? :pepebounti:
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
I just hope that Beky didn't add my Taunter role in mafia, it would easily make them win after this night I feel.
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
I'm 100% Doctor guys! Don't be salty when see my flip is the doctor! :pepeweird:


I would not be surprised if rej or gambit is the PB. One of those two!
[automerge]1586282259[/automerge]
But here you go Chumps!

Vote Lynch Naomi :sarcasticshottie:

amazing no suicide death yet from gambo! or any confirmed protects from rej either!
 

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
Okay seeing how Night Actions played out and the flow of the game i will end early

Trafalgar Law the Godfather has been lynches.
Town has won the game
Mafia, Baker, Arms Dealer and Guardian Angel have lost!

Honestly if first 2 cycles were more active the game itself would be quite different.

Reason why mafia had only 2 members is because they had GA covering them and 2 strong indies that can cause chaos.

So i just gave Anti Doctor to Mafia and protects to Town. Anti Doctor was supposed to blend in with other doctors and kill them 1 by 1.

Baker transformed real quick and thats good. Arms Dealer never got to transform but man i still feel like that role can cause some serious damage

Anyway. All in all i uses this to test stuff i am happy with new roles even if they didnt reach full potential
​
@Trafalgar Law
@Rej
@Gambit
@Stray Cat
@joby
@Ryu Kishi
@Nessos
@Naomi
@shade0180
@Pepper
@Mat D. Bizzo
@Sallucion
@AL.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom