[FIN] Town of Salem Round 7 - Corona Quarantine Fun House ( Custom Roles )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
BM outing himself to back up Wizard?
Come on Stray use your brain or shut up!
Why not? Why even include a Spy when a) The game has no whispers and b) the only role handing out whispers is apparently Town? You know that nobody seems to doubt you yet, so that is actually a good opportunity for a fake claim.

Also you suggesting to lynch the GA is scummy as hell. Since you're oh so sure Naomi is scum you wouldn't call her lynch a risk.

Basically: You keep slipping.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why I suggest GA lynch.
  • Town to dumb to use opportunity to lynch Naomi now. Not realizing that a Doctor protected by GA is too String for this Setup
  • Town tok lazy to scumhunt so instead of a No lynch we can use this lynch to shut up the noisy Indie who always use the first opportunity to betray Town
:sarcasticshottie:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WE HAVE TO DECIDE ON A LYNCH!
I agree. Im not fighting you on your role, but only on the discussion of having 2 doctors.
A lynch target is for now more important. Inactive will get modrolled again or modkilled, so it's pointless to lynch them.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I agree. Im not fighting you on your role, but only on the discussion of having 2 doctors.
A lynch target is for now more important. Inactive will get modrolled again or modkilled, so it's pointless to lynch them.
Can we just lynch Nessos? Read what I wrote about him being Spy...Spy just makes no sense to be in this game...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Only new roles r changed (at some extent)
But both GA and Wizard are neutral being...they r not pro town either..
GA get any name from any faction (Town , mafia and Indi) to protect
Wizard can choose himself whom to protect , they can end up protecting mafia too. And if you are stray then u can messed up with townie and protect scum.
I don't wanna risk doctor over any of them.. however I'll go with majority , can't afford 2 no lynch

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Naomi won't be modblocled. And again 2nd doctor who is protected by GA would make the game unbalanced.
Also Naomi reaction were super scummy we have the direct "OMGUS"(2 times) and the tipical "I give you my claim, if you give me your claim".

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Naomi won't be modblocled. And again 2nd doctor who is protected by GA would make the game unbalanced.
Also Naomi reaction were super scummy we have the direct "OMGUS"(2 times) and the tipical "I give you my claim, if you give me your claim".
She immediately claimed after I asked her. Also you haven't answered me yet what kind of balance reasons there are to include a semi-useless Spy in a no Whisper game. Still waiting for how you explain that.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
She immediately claimed after I asked her. Also you haven't answered me yet what kind of balance reasons there are to include a semi-useless Spy in a no Whisper game. Still waiting for how you explain that.
And on the other hand we have you brilliant Logic "With so many protects scum team should be overpowered thry must have a semi useless BM".

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And on the other hand we have you brilliant Logic "With so many protects scum team should be overpowered thry must have a semi useless BM".
How is a BM useless when Wizard is Town this game and BM can see all whisper communication as well as silence a player? This actually helps balance things out for scum.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
How is a BM useless when Wizard is Town this game and BM can see all whisper communication as well as silence a player? This actually helps balance things out for scum.
WE also learned that whispers are hidden. Its not impossible that Wizard protects scum early game. Scum can use Wizard whispers te same way Town use it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WE also learned that whispers are hidden. Its not impossible that Wizard protects scum early game. Scum can use Wizard whispers te same way Town use it.
Beky announced that Law whispered to Rej. That's not what I call hidden.
[automerge]1585648284[/automerge]
There you go:
Law sent a whisper to Rej
:datea: .
[automerge]1585648449[/automerge]
Even more reason why a Spy makes no sense because we even have a Town role that can reveal himself.

While two Docs make sense, that just means that we have no BG or Crusader. Also theme-wise two Docs fit very well.
[automerge]1585648908[/automerge]
@Rej if you're really Town, then Nessos can only be scum. You're seeing this?

Last edited:

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Beky announced that Law whispered to Rej. That's not what I call hidden.
[automerge]1585648284[/automerge]
There you go:

:datea: .
[automerge]1585648449[/automerge]
Even more reason why a Spy makes no sense because we even have a Town role that can reveal himself.

While two Docs make sense, that just means that we have no BG or Crusader. Also theme-wise two Docs fit very well.
[automerge]1585648908[/automerge]
@Rej if you're really Town, then Nessos can only be scum. You're seeing this?
Dont tag me stupid GA

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wow, that was straight up rude.

Like...dayum. That's not how you treat other players -_-...

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wow, that was straight up rude.

Like...dayum. That's not how you treat other players -_-...
Sry I only exchange words with people aligned with town. Since you arent, good bye.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Naomi - 2 votes - Rej, Nessos
Nessos - 4 votes - Naomi, Stray, Bizzo, Shade
Wai/Ryu - 1 vote - Gambit

Takes 7 to lynch. It is majority lynch since i wanna punish the inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom