[FIN] Town of Salem Round 7 - Corona Quarantine Fun House ( Custom Roles )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Someone attacked me while I was in jail.
[automerge]1585759145[/automerge]
Things happened which are super scummy for me and one should look at:
  1. Naomi, based on both mechanic and meta. We have a confirmed Wizard and a confirmed Doctor the chances having a doctor protected by GA is quite low. On top of that Naomi is only contributing with OMGUS which is her tipical scummeta. Don't listen to Stray if it comes to Naomi, Strays wincon is to protect Naomi, stop playing dumb!
  2. Mat overreacted after I quited his post to clear up GA target confirms nothing.
  3. Shade straight sheeping on my lynch without explanation
  4. Sallu preventing Naomi lynch, not helping to build up cases against other players. Only taking the backseat.
  5. Not liking Law questioning Rejs Wizard claim after he received a "free whisper" while wizard the only custom role with such an ability is

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Apologies I all of sudden left last DP. Had some emergency irl and had to rush home asap. Couldnt get online anymore before dp end.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So
AL/Brohit was attacked
Nessos was jailed and attacked , Shade tried to track him
[automerge]1585759378[/automerge]
So we have mafia , SK and Baker to deal

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So...let's continue where we left last DP I guess...

Nessos' attacked claim seems like a load of BS. Nobody would attack a suspected target.

Leaving my vote here...

Vote lynch Nessos.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We need more information about Night 2 first ! Because had no kill and no one claimed being attacked too...
Either both are telling the truth or one of them is lying....I wonder who wanna kill Brohit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Can someone explain me this Baker role in simple manner...still don't understand this Bread thing...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We need more information about Night 2 first ! Because had no kill and no one claimed being attacked too...
Either both are telling the truth or one of them is lying....I wonder who wanna kill Brohit
Brohit is a good target, actually. Not very active and not likely to be protected.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
N2 9 of 13 player were modblocked.
Famine already awaken -> one of the 4 player who were able to send in an action N4 should be famine
  • Nessos -> either Spy or BM confirmed by Rej and Law
  • Rej -> confirmed Wizard
  • Stray -> confirmed GA
  • Law -> famine?
Or did I miss someone who could have send in an action?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
N2 9 of 13 player were modblocked.
Famine already awaken -> one of the 4 player who were able to send in an action N4 should be famine
  • Nessos -> either Spy or BM confirmed by Rej and Law
  • Rej -> confirmed Wizard
  • Stray -> confirmed GA
  • Law -> famine?
Or did I miss someone who could have send in an action?
We can pinpoint Baker for sure...
The only difference is that those who subbed were allowed to send action N3...I asked Beky and he confirmed it...so they r on my sus list too
[automerge]1585760025[/automerge]
When Famine comes out which it did this DP everyone who has no bread will get killed in 3 DPs.
Goodbye to this cruel world then...:catsweatcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom