[FIN] Town of Salem Round 7 - Corona Quarantine Fun House ( Custom Roles )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Traf is the only one capable of being Famine right?

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I mean you also don't get informed about being doused by arso or infected by PB.
invest is counter for arso

as for PB that role is broken in many ways

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If there was a Spy Wizard couldn't be Town. Because the point of Spy is to read whispers and if they come from Town who can confirm himself in a non Whisper Game there is no point to add a Spy.

However, the point of a BM Mafia Wizard combo could be to not only increase the info sharing range, but also to get whisper infos from a Townie since nobody would think of Wizard as Mafia yet given the role sheet.

Which is why Town had a Sheriff, to find out Wizard's alignment and other possible alignment changes.

So the setup finally makes sense.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mat can't be Famine because he wasn't active enough D1, so he was blocked for at least one NP which makes him being Famine not possible.
Because Baker needs at least 3 NPs.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
No Mat too. He lied about being modblocked based on activity in D2. One can look it up using the search function.
Just checked and you're right this Biz had the 5 minimum necessary within like three hours

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Unvote
Vote lynch Mat

No Towny would lie about his Activity to get towncred. For this sounds like desperate scum.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote lynch Mat
If Mat isn't famine then it's likely Traf, if so Jail and kill them pwease

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wow, trying to derail a lynch and get a player who isn't even here to defend himself.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wow, trying to derail a lynch and get a player who isn't even here to defend himself.
Look if there isn't any development within the next few hours, I'm not getting up earlier than I have to in order to figure shit out.
Last phase I had people tagging me at 4am

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Look if there isn't any development within the next few hours, I'm not getting up earlier than I have to in order to figure shit out.
Last phase I had people tagging me at 4am
Not because of you. But just look at how desperate Nessos is to save himself. Whatever Mat is doesn't even matter here, but look at that derailing. Famine is not a direct threat next NP, so there is no point in even lynching him yet. Also I explained that Wizard is likely Mafia and yet that is ignored? Also I'm thinking now all that activity stuff is pointless because Ryu was apparently able to jail, despite having had no activity.
[automerge]1585781105[/automerge]
Another thing that is truly baffling is that we had three NPs, yet no other player used a whisper and Rej' claim that he protected joby sounds too convenient to be true.
[automerge]1585784266[/automerge]
Unvote.
Vote lynch Rej.

Voting for him because he is scum.
When joby got attacked and Law said Rej didn't visit joby, why did he not call him out on that? You know that attacked targets that also got protected, would have at least two visible visitors. But yet he said he considers possibilities. When TPd the visitors stay the same, so claiming that TP nonsense is not even a valid possibility. Anyway, going to bed, good night.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I no there time zone difference, but jeez this inactivity! :sarcasticshottie:
[automerge]1585806976[/automerge]
Know--correction

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ooooh. The scums are everywhere just like Mamamamamay corona

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Looks like this will become the first Mafia game with no lynch.
But its Not suprising, because Town doesn't even have majority anymore.

I mean it started with 8 Town, 6 non Town (Mafia Team with less then 3 unlikely)
2 Townys already dead....
Who do you think will ein this? War or Famine?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Looks like this will become the first Mafia game with no lynch.
But its Not suprising, because Town doesn't even have majority anymore.

I mean it started with 8 Town, 6 non Town (Mafia Team with less then 3 unlikely)
2 Townys already dead....
Who do you think will ein this? War or Famine?
are you confirming now that you hold the majorit?/

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What did AL. claim again?
I shot him last night, but his defensive was too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom