[FIN] Town of Salem Round 8 - Pokemon Picnic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
934
Reaction score
834
Points
1,300
Salty Doubloons
956
I'm so mad at myself. Literally had that shit figured out. The second I realized Naomi was town, I should have stuck to my original gut and been like NAH VOTE JOBY. Because at that point Pepper had to have been the third scum. @Jinri @Naomi Good game. You're literally the only reason I thought we had a chance to win the vote game, and you both played very well. I'm so mad I didnt think more about the cracker lynch, but I got in my head. @novaselinenever thanks a lot for the advice. You helped me figure out my strategy going into the day phase. @joby GOOD GAME but fuck you. I should have stuck with my gut. I knew your witch claim was bs. UGH. (ily tho)
@Gambit GOOD GAME. You played really good as always. When you started saying I was twisting it on you, I was literally like :pepeweird: this man. But damn I totally figured the scum out, at least with you two. I should have pushed harder but I was exhausted by the time all of us townies thought Cracker claimed rb but actually never did.
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
@joby GOOD GAME but fuck you. I should have stuck with my gut. I knew your witch claim was bs. UGH. (ily tho)
This was the scummiest I've ever played at anything in my life lol, and you had totally put together the puzzle in a way that none of the other town had--even the veteran towns who got killed early and were all speculating in the dead chat hadn't figured everything you put together in some of those mid-game reads. I thought I was toast. 90% of the time, literally thought i was 10 minutes away from getting lynched cuz of you hahah

When I saw you start to give in just a little bit against Gambit's Endless Deluge of Vitriol technique... there was this shift, in the wording of your posts, from complete confidence in your certainty AND town's willingness to recognize it as what it was, fucking facts, 'end of story'--into these hypotheticals you were proposing along with all the other reads and theories, but when looked at rationally and clearly, it was plain as day that your story of joby=janitor/gambit=witch was the only possibility (because of huge slips and stupid decisions on both our parts lol). Thats when I went all in....

Good Game, mafia section is fun but very stressful for me:catsweatcry:
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,315
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
I'm so mad at myself. Literally had that shit figured out. The second I realized Naomi was town, I should have stuck to my original gut and been like NAH VOTE JOBY. Because at that point Pepper had to have been the third scum. @Jinri @Naomi Good game. You're literally the only reason I thought we had a chance to win the vote game, and you both played very well. I'm so mad I didnt think more about the cracker lynch, but I got in my head. @novaselinenever thanks a lot for the advice. You helped me figure out my strategy going into the day phase. @joby GOOD GAME but fuck you. I should have stuck with my gut. I knew your witch claim was bs. UGH. (ily tho)
@Gambit GOOD GAME. You played really good as always. When you started saying I was twisting it on you, I was literally like :pepeweird: this man. But damn I totally figured the scum out, at least with you two. I should have pushed harder but I was exhausted by the time all of us townies thought Cracker claimed rb but actually never did.
Tbh, I somewhat farted that I know there's a medium. So whereby, I need to draw a plan to twist the medium into scum. That's when tje "medium? Doubt. It isn't coven" shit came up.. U did great.. U never backed down against me.a nd it's our 2nd game that I am scum against you. Lol
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
I'm so mad at myself. Literally had that shit figured out. The second I realized Naomi was town, I should have stuck to my original gut and been like NAH VOTE JOBY. Because at that point Pepper had to have been the third scum. @Jinri @Naomi Good game. You're literally the only reason I thought we had a chance to win the vote game, and you both played very well. I'm so mad I didnt think more about the cracker lynch, but I got in my head. @novaselinenever thanks a lot for the advice. You helped me figure out my strategy going into the day phase. @joby GOOD GAME but fuck you. I should have stuck with my gut. I knew your witch claim was bs. UGH. (ily tho)
@Gambit GOOD GAME. You played really good as always. When you started saying I was twisting it on you, I was literally like :pepeweird: this man. But damn I totally figured the scum out, at least with you two. I should have pushed harder but I was exhausted by the time all of us townies thought Cracker claimed rb but actually never did.
Hayumi, sorry i should listen to you! You played very good. If only Gambit was lynched day 1, could rb oreki instead. and saved him for later.
And yup, so weird. Because i remember that cracker mention that, but it's gone. (Like the mandala effect .) :weirdpeep:

Anyways this gave me new perspective on some players. So good learning experience, not familiar with newer players why had doubt, or anyone lurking in back. etc.
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
I deserve the MVP LMAO.
First the note you missed was this one
*Because I am not an approved host this MVP nomination we be considered in the statistic
But even if I would have been an approved host I would have made Joby MVP and thats Not because she was new to ToS unlike you.

She managed to escape D2 lynch and made the risky stunt claiming Witch on D3 moving the lynch away from herself. Also the Cracker lynch happened because of Joby making Naomi think Cracker claimed roleblocker.

And about the D1 Oreki lynch I give full credits to AfH. His providently play made Oreki slip hard.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
2,972
Points
2,950
Salty Doubloons
2,063
Was good game.... waiting for Zombei game !
I wasn't allowed to host since gonna host first time..

If other hosts r not ready , they should let the available one to host...
[automerge]1587318030[/automerge]
I wonder why Hayumi doubts Gambit = Witch info !
 
Messages
934
Reaction score
834
Points
1,300
Salty Doubloons
956
Was good game.... waiting for Zombei game !
I wasn't allowed to host since gonna host first time..

If other hosts r not ready , they should let the available one to host...
[automerge]1587318030[/automerge]
I wonder why Hayumi doubts Gambit = Witch info !
I actually pushed gambit, and kept repeating that they were the witch until I eventually gave up and was about to fall asleep from the constant back and forth all day lmao. So I ended up going with the cracker inconsistencies, since that's the only person we could really agree on, and I knew the others may have believed joby's witch claim, and wouldn't vote for her. Oh well, I tried and at least didn't go down without a fight.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom